Cosmere Hunger Games - RP

Edema Rue

5 minutes ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

That is so true. How can anyone beat several shardblades and other things?

Plot armor. I don’t think you can kill a character without their permission or GM intervention. Honestly, none of us really have that much defense. It wouldn’t take too much effort to avoid the attacks for long enough to kill the unarmored shardbearers. All you’d need is a decent ranged weapon. 

21 minutes ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

“Not so fast!” Roy said summoning a living shardblade!

“You too? Where is everyone getting these?” He turns back to Quelkin, unless he’s been stabbed, and says, “What would you say about surrendering?” 

3 hours ago, Dragonheir said:

Tondon starts. “You again?” Tossing a sickle in the rough direction of Quelkin, he turns to the others. “Watch out, this guy’s a Thug and can do the glowy thing!” Tondon moves to the side if his sickle misses, then Pulls it towards Quelkin’s back while throwing his dagger a little off to the side, trying to get Quelkin to step into one of his attacks. “You guys can get out of here! I’ll hold him off!” 

Astra muttered curses and summoned her shardblade.

3 hours ago, LightRinger said:

“Why would I do that?” Jaksyn throws his axe at Quelkin, hoping that Tondon will pull it back as well if it missed. 

Astra sighed, gripping the hilt of her blade. If only she was on Roshar- then, perhaps, she could use her plate.

"It's one tribute. He can't kill us all."

2 hours ago, The Stormfather said:

Mark glances at Astra. "I'll stay here. I may not have any metals or weapons, but I have something that seemed to work in my ancestor's day. A bucket's worth of tricks." Mark positions himself off to the side, waiting for a second when he can make his move.

Astra smiled at him, then advanced to Tondon's side, bearing shardblade and eyeing Quelkin.

@Dragonheir @Unintelligenius

9 hours ago, Edema Rue said:

It doesn’t calm down.

There are some rocks. Plenty of room to set up a tent, since the trees are scattered about. 

3 hours ago, J. Magi said:

"Some animals are not meant to be domesticated," Sharp insisted. @Scars of Hathsin

He glanced at the sky. "It'll start getting dark soon, we need to find somewhere to make camp."

Dougella, HG Arena

This is just another challenge she mentally chides herself, as she sat next to the deer's head the cool of the night, nipping at her. She looks into the beast's eyes, "I think they can be domesticated with enough time" she says, something occurs to her it was eating those berries. "Can I have those berries you picked up?" @J. Magi

17 minutes ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

Dougella, HG Arena

This is just another challenge she mentally chides herself, as she sat next to the deer's head the cool of the night, nipping at her. She looks into the beast's eyes, "I think they can be domesticated with enough time" she says, something occurs to her it was eating those berries. "Can I have those berries you picked up?" @J. Magi

A-actually—it was eating tree bark

2 hours ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

Dougella, HG Arena

this is actually a  good way to test if they're poisoned . . . 

Spoiler

sorry I guess I'm not much of an animal person lol

He sighed, and handed her half of the ones he'd picked.

25 minutes ago, J. Magi said:

He sighed, and handed her half of the ones he'd picked.

Dougella, HG Arena

Dougella holds the berries in her hand, their colour dazzling in her aura. When you see the true colours it truly does make the world look more beautiful. She sighs, looking towards Sharp. Right...what was I...ahh the berries...the deer...thing. She cups her hands, and moves the berries towards the beasts mouth. 

@Edema Rue

21 minutes ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

Dougella, HG Arena

Dougella holds the berries in her hand, their colour dazzling in her aura. When you see the true colours it truly does make the world look more beautiful. She sighs, looking towards Sharp. Right...what was I...ahh the berries...the deer...thing. She cups her hands, and moves the berries towards the beasts mouth. 

@Edema Rue

It slowly licks them out of her hand. And doesn’t react.

1 hour ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

Dougella, HG Arena

@Edema Rue

Sharp settled down on a nearby rock to wait.

Dougella, HG Arena

Dougella glances at the deer...thing, which had eaten the berries but was still shocked or in shock, or whatever it was. She thinks back to when she had met it... berries, hoof prints, snow, bush.... bark?. She stands up and slowly walks away from the beast heading to one of the trees, and stripping off a piece of bark. I hope this does something to calm it down. She puts the bark near it's mouth. 

@Edema Rue

1 minute ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

Dougella, HG Arena

Dougella glances at the deer...thing, which had eaten the berries but was still shocked or in shock, or whatever it was. She thinks back to when she had met it... berries, hoof prints, snow, bush.... bark?. She stands up and slowly walks away from the beast heading to one of the trees, and stripping off a piece of bark. I hope this does something to calm it down. She puts the bark near it's mouth. 

@Edema Rue

It nibbles on it. Eventually, its eyes drift close as it falls into an uneasy sleep.

7 minutes ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

Dougella, HG Arena

@Edema Rue

4 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

It nibbles on it. Eventually, its eyes drift close as it falls into an uneasy sleep.

"Sooo . . . what now?" Sharp asked, glancing at Krin.

3 minutes ago, J. Magi said:

"Sooo . . . what now?" Sharp asked, glancing at Krin.

Dougella, HG Arena

Dougella glances at them. "I suppose I will try and tame it" she says, "Your breath to mine" she mutters, consuming the breaths back into her body. She grabs some of the vines, and starts untying it, retying it as a loop around the beasts neck. "Good girl..boy..whatever", she says stroking it's fur.

@J. Magi @Edema Rue

5 minutes ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

Dougella, HG Arena

Dougella glances at them. "I suppose I will try and tame it" she says, "Your breath to mine" she mutters, consuming the breaths back into her body. She grabs some of the vines, and starts untying it, retying it as a loop around the beasts neck. "Good girl..boy..whatever", she says stroking it's fur.

@J. Magi @Edema Rue

"This is a bad idea . . ."

4 minutes ago, J. Magi said:

"This is a bad idea . . ."

Dougella, HG Arena

Dougella glances at him as she ties the leash around on of the trees. "Why is this a bad idea?" she asks as she continues tying a really good knot, at least she hopes so, she was hopeless with seamanship 

35 minutes ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

Dougella, HG Arena

Dougella glances at him as she ties the leash around on of the trees. "Why is this a bad idea?" she asks as she continues tying a really good knot, at least she hopes so, she was hopeless with seamanship 

"How is this not a bad idea? It could go wrong in so many ways."

9 hours ago, Dragonheir said:

Tondon starts. “You again?” Tossing a sickle in the rough direction of Quelkin, he turns to the others. “

8 hours ago, LightRinger said:

“Why would I do that?” Jaksyn throws his axe at Quelkin, hoping that Tondon will pull it back as well if it missed. 

Quelkin dodges the sickle but doesn't see the thrown axe in time. It impales him in his shoulder and he grunts as he is pushed backward from the force of the throw. He pulls the axe from his shoulder letting out another grunt. His shoulder slowly seals up... but then stops. He glances down and realizes that he is out of stormlight. "Please... Don't kill me. I need.. to...to start the revolution. I just need... more time..." he says.

1 hour ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

Dougella, HG Arena

@J. Magi @Edema Rue

It was just supposed to be food 😭😭😭

It wakes up and begins pulling at the vine, which strains and makes ominous noises. It’s clear it won’t hold for long.

5 hours ago, Unintelligenius said:

Quelkin dodges the sickle but doesn't see the thrown axe in time. It impales him in his shoulder and he grunts as he is pushed backward from the force of the throw. He pulls the axe from his shoulder letting out another grunt. His shoulder slowly seals up... but then stops. He glances down and realizes that he is out of stormlight. "Please... Don't kill me. I need.. to...to start the revolution. I just need... more time..." he says.

Tondon looks very indecisive. “Uh. Revolution? Why? Who are you revolving against?” He gives Quelkin a metal bracelet. “If you’re surrendering, put this on.” Then he turns back to the rest of his team. “What should we do with him?” 
 @Lotus Blossom @LightRinger @RoyalBeeMage @The Stormfather 

1 hour ago, Dragonheir said:

Tondon looks very indecisive. “Uh. Revolution? Why? Who are you revolving against?” He gives Quelkin a metal bracelet. “If you’re surrendering, put this on.” Then he turns back to the rest of his team. “What should we do with him?” 
 @Lotus Blossom @LightRinger @RoyalBeeMage @The Stormfather 

"Leave him. Make sure he doesn't have any weapons, and then get out of here. If there's anyone else in the arena trying to kill others, they're probably coming towards this. We haven't exactly been quiet, with dropping a tree down." Mark says.

@Lotus Blossom @LightRinger @RoyalBeeMage @Unintelligenius

16 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

She nodded and handed the pack to him.

Tinker pulled out a couple of the protein bars, handed one to her. Then he opened the other and took a bite.

"I haven't eaten since early yesterday...this'll be nice."