Cosmere Hunger Games - RP

Edema Rue

1 minute ago, The Bookwyrm said:

Tinker blinked.

What am I supposed to say to that?

She put her hands over her face. “I slit his throat while he was unconscious, what was I thinking?!

5 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

She put her hands over her face. “I slit his throat while he was unconscious, what was I thinking?!

Tinker's face fell. He felt a chill.

"...It's not your fault you were forced to choose this arena. Where the only way to survive is to kill."

But she didn't have to kill an unconscious person.

What am I thinking?

Why am I defending her?

4 minutes ago, The Bookwyrm said:

Tinker's face fell. He felt a chill.

"...It's not your fault you were forced to choose this arena. Where the only way to survive is to kill."

But she didn't have to kill an unconscious person.

What am I thinking?

Why am I defending her?

“He couldn’t even defend himself, what was I THINKING?!

Her eyes started getting wet. “Was I really that desperate? That blind? Did I really think that was…” Okay? Necessary? Who cared what word fit best.

49 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

“He couldn’t even defend himself, what was I THINKING?!

Her eyes started getting wet. “Was I really that desperate? That blind? Did I really think that was…” Okay? Necessary? Who cared what word fit best.

"Maybe you were," Tinker said. "But...what's the point looking at the past? You did something wrong. Move on. Now is what matters. Now, and what happens next. Especially in this place."

Just now, The Bookwyrm said:

"Maybe you were," Tinker said. "But...what's the point looking at the past? You did something wrong. Move on. Now is what matters. Now, and what happens next. Especially in this place."

She curled into the fetal position and whispered, “How?”

2 hours ago, The Bookwyrm said:

"I..."

Don't know.

Her breathing shook and her eyes met his. They were red with tears, and instead of their usual hardness, they showed guilt and some semblance of innocence.

@The Bookwyrm

Edited by Spark of Hope

On 6/15/2024 at 9:35 PM, Edema Rue said:

Quelkin feels a sharp pain in his back

On 6/16/2024 at 5:02 AM, RoyalBeeMage said:

Roy's gaze hardens, determination flaring in his eyes. "Just know this: once we start, there's no turning back. The path we're on is paved with blood and fire. Are you ready for that?"

"I've been ready for a long time" Quelkin replies, trying to ignore the immense pain in both his shoulder and back.

13 hours ago, Lotus Blossom said:

She wielded the shardblade across Quelkin's torso, assisting Tondon in this attack.

Quelkin jumps into the air trying to evade the blade but feels his legs go limp beneath him. He sees himself get closer to the ground but can't feel himself land.  "No!" he shouts as realization of what just happened comes upon him. He reaches around himself on the ground until he finds a stick to wield against his opponents. One last hope he thinks as he raises his stick, knowing full well that it will do little against the axes, daggers, and sharblades being wielded against him.

@Dragonheir @LightRinger @RoyalBeeMage @The Stormfather @Lotus Blossom

If I do die, which it seems very likely I would love to become some kind of monster 

@Edema Rue

1 minute ago, Unintelligenius said:

Quelkin feels a sharp pain in his back

"I've been ready for a long time" Quelkin replies, trying to ignore the immense pain in both his shoulder and back.

Quelkin jumps into the air trying to evade the blade but feels his legs go limp beneath him. He sees himself get closer to the ground but can't feel himself land.  "No!" he shouts as realization of what just happened comes upon him. He reaches around himself on the ground until he finds a stick to wield against his opponents. One last hope he thinks as he raises his stick, knowing full well that it will do little against the axes, daggers, and sharblades being wielded against him.

@Edema Rue

Death is…looking rather inevitable, yeah. Do you want to PM me and we can come up with a monster?

1 hour ago, Unintelligenius said:

Tondon seems to be crying. "I'm sorry. I knew we would have to fight, but I didn't realize- I'll see if I can start your revolution. If I make it out alive." 

IRL me is sorry too. It's nothing personal. Have fun as a monster. 

Hmm. I wonder what Roy is going to do. 

23 hours ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

Dougella, HG Arena

Dougella snaps her hand back, to not be bitten by the deer. She tries to stroke it again, feeding it more bark. "Don't you want to be my friend?" she whispers to it, her heart feeling like breaking, tears starting to form in the corners of her eyes. Why do people not want to be my friend?

@Edema Rue @J. Magi

Sharp sits down next to her, picking at the fire he built. He didn't seem to notice her mumbling or her tears.

18 hours ago, Edema Rue said:

Raven's character is with us!!!!! Sharp's been dragging him around this whole time. Just pretend their tied together or something lol

2 minutes ago, J. Magi said:

Sharp sits down next to her, picking at the fire he built. He didn't seem to notice her mumbling or her tears.

Ah, ok!

In that case, you could stumble upon Bookwyrm and Hope, they haven’t fought anything in like a full ten minutes game time :P

@BlueWildRye @Spark of Hope @The Bookwyrm

22 hours ago, Edema Rue said:

It continues as it has. 

41 minutes ago, J. Magi said:

Dougella, HG Arena

Dougella glances at the beast tears streaming down her face. Why? she thinks looking at the beautiful creature that lay beside her. "I..I..am so sorry" she chokes out, gripping the dagger and bringing it closer to the beast. The dagger quivers in her hand, almost sensing her uneasiness, and lack of willpower. Something hits her, a thought briefly passing through her mind, muddled from the atrocity of the Hunger Games, It is trying to take a challenge, Like me. She breathes harder tears falling down her face with renewed effort, and the dagger falls from her grip. Falling with a dull thud into the snow. "We are the deer" she mutters, through the tears, "The leashed deed that has a knife at it's throat, and the holders of that dagger is the Game Masters" she sits back, the fire heating her back as she watches the deer struggle, the spitting symbolism of her. 

@Edema Rue @J. Magi

I don't think I will be able to kill the deer now, I had plans to, but I wouldn't be able to, I am almost balling my eyes out after writing this at school, so i don't think I will be able to hold myself together

😭

10 minutes ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

Dougella, HG Arena

Dougella glances at the beast tears streaming down her face. Why? she thinks looking at the beautiful creature that lay beside her. "I..I..am so sorry" she chokes out, gripping the dagger and bringing it closer to the beast. The dagger quivers in her hand, almost sensing her uneasiness, and lack of willpower. Something hits her, a thought briefly passing through her mind, muddled from the atrocity of the Hunger Games, It is trying to take a challenge, Like me. She breathes harder tears falling down her face with renewed effort, and the dagger falls from her grip. Falling with a dull thud into the snow. "We are the deer" she mutters, through the tears, "The leashed deed that has a knife at it's throat, and the holders of that dagger is the Game Masters" she sits back, the fire heating her back as she watches the deer struggle, the spitting symbolism of her. 

@Edema Rue @J. Magi

ITS A SCUDDING DEER

I WAS JUST TRYING TO GIVE YOU FOOD

5 hours ago, Unintelligenius said:

I've been ready for a long time" Quelkin replies, trying to ignore the immense pain in both his shoulder and back.

“Then let’s end the games!” Roy said summoning a shardblade and standing next to quelkin 

38 minutes ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

Dougella, HG Arena

@Edema Rue @J. Magi

aksdjf;lasdjflk you don't have to kill the deer!! Please don't cry!!

Sharp looked away. He got her point, he really did. 

He just wished it applied to him.

"I . . . I'm sorry you feel that way. I chose this, I knew I'd be here someday. So I guess . . . I don't feel as trapped."

4 minutes ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

“Then let’s end the games!” Roy said summoning a shardblade and standing next to quelkin 

Tondon backs away nervously, but is tapping Connection to get Roy to focus on him. “Uhh. Can we talk about this? We don’t have to fight. At least not yet.” That being said, if a shot lines up with Pulling the dagger, he does so. (And he’s also trying for a diversion.) 

@The Stormfather @Lotus Blossom @LightRinger @Unintelligenius 

2 minutes ago, J. Magi said:

Sharp looked away. He got her point, he really did. 

He just wished it applied to him.

"I . . . I'm sorry you feel that way. I chose this, I knew I'd be here someday. So I guess . . . I don't feel as trapped."

Dougella, HG Arena

Dougella glances at him, digesting what he said, tears till streaming down her face, "The thing is" she sniffles, "I chose to be here too, I wanted the ultimate competition, but things have happened, I think I might be going insane, I met you, realisation" she sobs, "These games really change you" she sobs. Thinking about how people had tried to change her but had been unsuccessful, but days within the games she was a different person. What do they do to us? 

8 minutes ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

Dougella, HG Arena

Dougella glances at him, digesting what he said, tears till streaming down her face, "The thing is" she sniffles, "I chose to be here too, I wanted the ultimate competition, but things have happened, I think I might be going insane, I met you, realisation" she sobs, "These games really change you" she sobs. Thinking about how people had tried to change her but had been unsuccessful, but days within the games she was a different person. What do they do to us? 

"You certainly act insane," He mumbled with a smirk. But he was too tired to really commit to the joke.

"I . . . don't think I've changed. I expected too--I expected to panic, or loose my mind and become a murder machine or maybe something would click inside of me and I'd know exactly what to do. But I didn't. I'm still me."

Sharp hugged his knees to his chest. He'd only known Dougella for a day, but it was nice to have someone to talk to. He closed his eyes.

"The fact that I'm still me in here, is far scarier than any change."

Edited by J. Magi

8 minutes ago, J. Magi said:

"You certainly act insane," He mumbled with a smirk. But he was too tired to really commit to the joke.

"I . . . don't think I've changed. I expected too--I expected to panic, or loose my mind and become a murder machine or maybe something would click inside of me and I'd know exactly what to do. But I didn't. I'm still me."

Sharp hugged his knees to his chest. He'd only known Dougella for a day, but it was nice to have someone to talk to. He closed his eyes.

"The fact that I'm still me in here, is far scarier than any change."

Dougella, HG Arena

Dougella glances at him, before a laugh escapes her lips "Y..you a muder mm..mm..mmachine" she starts howling with laughter, glancing at him to see he was serious. She starts rolling around, getting close to the fire. She tries to stop laughing, but can't. "You are the kindest person I know" she says between breaths. "You are everything right in this world, and you should not change that"

@J. Magi

2 minutes ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

Dougella, HG Arena

Dougella glances at him, before a laugh escapes her lips "Y..you a muder mm..mm..mmachine" she starts howling with laughter, glancing at him to see he was serious. She starts rolling around, getting close to the fire. She tries to stop laughing, but can't. "You are the kindest person I know" she says between breaths. "You are everything right in this world, and you should not change that"

@J. Magi

Sharp frowns, eyes opening again to look at her.

"That is not true," He mumbled.

37 minutes ago, Dragonheir said:

Tondon backs away nervously, but is tapping Connection to get Roy to focus on him. “Uhh. Can we talk about this? We don’t have to fight. At least not yet.” That being said, if a shot lines up with Pulling the dagger, he does so. (And he’s also trying for a diversion.) 

While Tondon taps connection, Jaksyn will throw his axe at Roy, but starts storing Luck on accident. (15% storing, no loss of life, limb or eyesight, his actions will fail but not to greater detriment)

@The Stormfather @Lotus Blossom @Unintelligenius 

Edited by LightRinger
Tag! You’re it.

"I'm so sorry this had to happen, Quelkin. But, we're in the games. Your revolution, I would love to see it rise. I will aid in it's rise. I've been trying for a long time. We may have similar morals, but only one of everyone here can mak it out of this forsaken arena alive." Mark sighs. "And should I die in this place, I know that whoever kills me shall realize. That I don't want to survive if I cannot win. I should have died the second I entered this arena. rusts, I expected it. Now that I've helped kill someone else..."

Never again. I swear. I will not be like before.

"I can't." A tear goes into Mark's eye. " Ruin!" He shouts. He drops to his knees.

No.... Sereine.... No... I can't see you die again! Never again!

"May your soul find peace in the spiritual." He said. The mantra of who he had once been. Of whom he had been terrified of. Himself, yet someone else. His eyes seem to glaze over, and he stands calmly. 

"May you be one with the ones you love." he said. I can't be this person again! I cannot be the killer!

Would I rather be killed?

Ruin this world and it's politics. Ruin it all! Another man is dead. Just another death, one that no one will care about. 

"Quelkin, I will remember you. I will remember those who have been forgotten."

Time to ping a billion people. For Edema Rue, can Mark be an swear the edgedancer oath here?

@LightRinger @Dragonheir @Lotus Blossom @Edema Rue @Unintelligenius @RoyalBeeMage