Teleportation : A mystery/chaotic RP

On 6/25/2024 at 5:31 PM, RoyalBeeMage said:

inside the barn all you see is a destroyed mess. it looked like a madman came around and smashed everything up. on the floor are small clumps of feathers in places and scratches cover everything not broken. in the back are stairs going up to another floor with a bad smell coming from it...

Name : Kaleb

Time period : Viking Age

Skills/powers : Hand-to-hand, sleight of hand

Starting supplies : Pouch of magical ice crystals, Elkskin Coat (with antlers), bone knife.

Homeworld : The Tribelands 

Anything else to add because I feel like there'sprobably more stuff on this character sheet : He came from a planet inhabited by ice demons. He carries a pouch of crystals that grow, freezing whatever they touch

So what’s going on rn?

Edited by Ancient Elantrian

3 hours ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

we got dropped off at a mysterious farm, and the chickens are mean, and we're investigating the barn.

1 minute ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

“So… nice barn.” Kaleb says, walking out of a dark corner, shaking hay off of his elk skin coat.

"Do you live here? We can't find any locals."

Your character is Hiccup Haddock III in my brain lol

Edited by J. Magi

18 hours ago, J. Magi said:

"Something's not right, where are the farmers?" Aki wandered over to the stairs, curious.

"You're the only other sentient being I've come across so far. They might just be away." Larry walks around, trying to make sense of what happened.

7 hours ago, The Stormfather said:

Something’s changing. Something’s happening. What is it? We cannot tell you, but place your be-

You hear a deep voice from somewhere high above, and then it cuts off suddenly.

Larry looked at his communicator, thinking it was working again, but it was off. He realized the voice didn't play through the helmet internally, but instead a noise from outside.

Two things - Can Larry tell how recent the mess was made, and can he spot any speakers?

8 hours ago, The Stormfather said:

Something’s changing. Something’s happening. What is it? We cannot tell you, but place your be-

You hear a deep voice from somewhere high above, and then it cuts off suddenly.

Aki jumps are hearing the voice. "What . . ."

48 minutes ago, AltonicKeys said:

"You're the only other sentient being I've come across so far. They might just be away." Larry walks around, trying to make sense of what happened.

8 hours ago, The Stormfather said:

"Why would they leave though? It's strange that it's completely empty."

3 hours ago, AltonicKeys said:

Larry looked at his communicator, thinking it was working again, but it was off. He realized the voice didn't play through the helmet internally, but instead a noise from outside.

no speakers... the mess was made recently. there is an upstairs with a sus smell comeing from it... also feathers cover the floor... and scratches are on all the broken furniture.

3 hours ago, J. Magi said:

Aki jumps are hearing the voice. "What . . ."

"Why would they leave though? It's strange that it's completely empty."

"Very strange... I don't like it." Kaleb looks around the place suspiciously. 

9 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

"Very strange... I don't like it." Kaleb looks around the place suspiciously. 

"You don't live here?"

4 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

"Nope! I just showed up here!"

"Ah, same as us." Aki decided it would be good to get some sort of info. "Where are you from?"

Just now, Ancient Elantrian said:

"Tribelands. In the capital. You?"

"Japan. I've never heard of 'Tribelands' is it some western place?"

4 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

"Japan? Western? Well... the capital is in the eastern basin. What is a Japan?"

"My home country, a large isle east of the mainland."

20 hours ago, AltonicKeys said:

Larry left the two foreigners to their introductions, instead looking upstairs. He couldn't smell with the helmet, but he did feel like there was more to see here.

upstairs was what looked like a massacre. the floor was covered in red stains and broken bones. there was not a scrap of flesh on them. it looked like some animal had gnawed every last piece from them. all the bedsheets were torn to shreds and sitting at the edge of the room was a small chicken with a bloodstained beak...

1 hour ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

upstairs was what looked like a massacre. the floor was covered in red stains and broken bones. there was not a scrap of flesh on them. it looked like some animal had gnawed every last piece from them. all the bedsheets were torn to shreds and sitting at the edge of the room was a small chicken with a bloodstained beak...

Immediately, the chicken prison came to mind, but it wasn't time to logic things out. Not moving from his spot, Larry slowly drew his blaster, hoping the bird doesn't notice his slow movements.

Edited by AltonicKeys

36 minutes ago, AltonicKeys said:

Immediately, the chicken prison came to mind, but it wasn't time to logic things out. Not moving from his spot, Larry slowly drew his blaster, hoping the bird doesn't notice his slow movements.

the bird imidiatly saw what was happening and went into a blood frenzy and started to peck your leg.

12 hours ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

the bird imidiatly saw what was happening and went into a blood frenzy and started to peck your leg.

Kaleb, hearing the commotion upstairs, immediately rushes into  the room.

Can I join? @The Stormfather
Character: 

Spoiler

Name : Valavinc, aka Vall 

Time period : I dunno. Modern D&D time, whatever that is. 

Skills/powers : he’s an amethyst dragon. In my D&D campaign, he’s stuck in human form and can only use his powers temporarily and limitedly. In either state, he has telepathy and a breath weapon, and can shapeshift and fly, but those powers are quite limited when he’s stuck. He’s slowly getting closer to coming back to his dragon form. Depending on if limitless “singularity breath” (whatever that’s supposed to mean), shapeshifting, flight, telepathy, some psychic powers, and generally just being a really big and tough magical creature is too much, he could be almost fully human, human with temporary access to some of the powers, a weakened dragon form, or fully powered. 

Starting supplies : if he’s completely trapped, just some clothes. If he’s been on his adventure, he has a magic staff that can teleport him away if he’s hurt, turning him invisible, and some miscellaneous souvenirs. If he’s limited or in full dragon form, he still has his souvenirs, and has something to give him clothes when he shapeshifts (just don’t think about it). 

Homeworld : ( ie : Earth, Toril, Mars, Scadrial, Coruscant, etc...) the nebulous D&D world where the DM doesn’t want to commit to a specific one, and uses content from several of them. 

Anything else to add because I feel like there's probably more stuff on this character sheet : he’s stuck as a half elf, and has been for over twenty years, because he spent five without transforming, and then found he couldn’t turn back. Depending upon how powerful I’m allowed to be, he’s gone on an adventure and gotten most of his power back. 

12 minutes ago, Dragonheir said:

Can I join? @The Stormfather
Character: 

Hide contents

Name : Valavinc, aka Vall 

Time period : I dunno. Modern D&D time, whatever that is. 

Skills/powers : he’s an amethyst dragon. In my D&D campaign, he’s stuck in human form and can only use his powers temporarily and limitedly. In either state, he has telepathy and a breath weapon, and can shapeshift and fly, but those powers are quite limited when he’s stuck. He’s slowly getting closer to coming back to his dragon form. Depending on if limitless “singularity breath” (whatever that’s supposed to mean), shapeshifting, flight, telepathy, some psychic powers, and generally just being a really big and tough magical creature is too much, he could be almost fully human, human with temporary access to some of the powers, a weakened dragon form, or fully powered. 

Starting supplies : if he’s completely trapped, just some clothes. If he’s been on his adventure, he has a magic staff that can teleport him away if he’s hurt, turning him invisible, and some miscellaneous souvenirs. If he’s limited or in full dragon form, he still has his souvenirs, and has something to give him clothes when he shapeshifts (just don’t think about it). 

Homeworld : ( ie : Earth, Toril, Mars, Scadrial, Coruscant, etc...) the nebulous D&D world where the DM doesn’t want to commit to a specific one, and uses content from several of them. 

Anything else to add because I feel like there's probably more stuff on this character sheet : he’s stuck as a half elf, and has been for over twenty years, because he spent five without transforming, and then found he couldn’t turn back. Depending upon how powerful I’m allowed to be, he’s gone on an adventure and gotten most of his power back. 

Yeah you can join.

Just now, The Stormfather said:

Yeah you can join.

What state is Vall in? Is he full dragon, full human, mostly human, or mostly dragon? Any powers you specifically don’t want him to have? 

Just now, Dragonheir said:

What state is Vall in? Is he full dragon, full human, mostly human, or mostly dragon? Any powers you specifically don’t want him to have? 

You can have the basic psionics of a amethyst dragon but be mostly human. (breath weapon is fine. Maybe no magic staff.)