Teleportation : A mystery/chaotic RP

Larry sighs in relief. "I read you. You cut off, what do I need to avoid? I'm in some underdeveloped area, I don't know the system. I'm sending a ping to my location, though I doubt there are any repeater satelites nearby," he says, not realizing the hole in his logic. Larry hits a few buttons, and approaches the chicken coop.

9 hours ago, AltonicKeys said:

Larry sighs in relief. "I read you. You cut off, what do I need to avoid? I'm in some underdeveloped area, I don't know the system. I'm sending a ping to my location, though I doubt there are any repeater satelites nearby," he says, not realizing the hole in his logic. Larry hits a few buttons, and approaches the chicken coop.

the chichens start to make whatever sounds chickens make

i know what they make i dont know how to write it.

Larry nods at the chickens. "I guess you guys can't tell me where I am, huh?" He turns to the sign.

Are there any other structures than fences and stuff?

Edited by AltonicKeys

4 minutes ago, AltonicKeys said:

Larry nods at the chickens. "I guess you guys can't tell me where I am, huh?" He turns to the sign.

There is a red painted barn a hundred-fifty meters away from the cliff edge, and even farther out, maybe around a kilometer you see a house. There is smoke coming from the chimney.

One of the chickens clucks loudly, and the others cluck quietly, as if in response. 

13 minutes ago, AltonicKeys said:

Oh sorry, forgot about the sign. it says 'Chicken prison. Stay life with space on the you where are.'

Clearly wherever you are has a different dialect. There is an image of a solid red chicken.

Larry looks at the chickens and shrugs. "Well, good luck in jail, guys." He turns towards the barn and starts walking. In the meantime, he fiddles with his communicator to talk to the voice from before.

I didn't get a no for my character so I'll join if that's alright

Akimitsu wandered into the farmland, unsure if how he had gotten there. Everything up until a few minutes ago was fuzzy . . . he could barely remember the cold mountain village he had been staying in a night or so ago. Aki didn't recognize this area--he knew he'd never been here before. 

He glanced around looking for other people so he could ask where he was.

Posted (edited)
On 6/3/2024 at 12:39 PM, J. Magi said:

Akimitsu wandered into the farmland, unsure if how he had gotten there. Everything up until a few minutes ago was fuzzy . . . he could barely remember the cold mountain village he had been staying in a night or so ago. Aki didn't recognize this area--he knew he'd never been here before. 

He glanced around looking for other people so he could ask where he was.

You can see Larry, wandering in front of the chicken coop. When you appeared, he appeared at the same time, maybe he just got up from the disorientation before you? That makes the timeline make sense.

Larry cannot seem to get his communicator to work, even if it's battery still has power. You can't figure it out. It doesn't say any errors, but does not connect to any channels.

Edited by The Stormfather

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/4/2024 at 1:51 PM, The Stormfather said:

You can see Larry, wandering in front of the chicken coop. When you appeared, he appeared at the same time, maybe he just got up from the disorientation before you? That makes the timeline make sense.

Larry cannot seem to get his communicator to work, even if it's battery still has power. You can't figure it out. It doesn't say any errors, but does not connect to any channels.

woah, sorry I completely missed this

Aki walks up to Larry, unsure what the strange device he's holding is. 

"Hello, do you have any idea where we are?"

oopsie daisy I forgot about this

19 hours ago, J. Magi said:

Aki walks up to Larry, unsure what the strange device he's holding is. 

"Hello, do you have any idea where we are?"

Larry starts, and looks up from his comms. He looks at the stranger, noticing the odd armor first. His hand goes to his blaster at his hip, but does not weild it. "No, I am unfamiliar with this land... Are you with the empire? Do you have any identification?"

52 minutes ago, AltonicKeys said:

Larry starts, and looks up from his comms. He looks at the stranger, noticing the odd armor first. His hand goes to his blaster at his hip, but does not weild it. "No, I am unfamiliar with this land... Are you with the empire? Do you have any identification?"

"No . . . I'm also unfamiliar with this place." He glanced at Larry's blaster--it looked like a gun, but Aki didn't recognize the type.

On 6/21/2024 at 4:35 PM, J. Magi said:

"No . . . I'm also unfamiliar with this place." He glanced at Larry's blaster--it looked like a gun, but Aki didn't recognize the type.

Larry sighed from under his helmet. The correct procedure here was to take the person to the nearest law enforcement station to figure out the identification problem, but there were more important things to worry about for now. "That's alright for now. I'm heading towards the barn structure, over there," he says, pointing to the barn structure over there. "You may join me if you wish."

8 hours ago, AltonicKeys said:

Larry sighed from under his helmet. The correct procedure here was to take the person to the nearest law enforcement station to figure out the identification problem, but there were more important things to worry about for now. "That's alright for now. I'm heading towards the barn structure, over there," he says, pointing to the barn structure over there. "You may join me if you wish."

"Sure . . . I haven't got much else to do, really." He followed Larry, mildly curious and more then a little eager to distract himself from his own predicament.

5 hours ago, The Stormfather said:

As this happens, one of the chickens clucks loudly. It throws itself at the chicken wire lining the coop, doing the chicken version of snarling. The others follow suit.

He glanced at them warily. He'd grown up in the country side, and knew that they wouldn't normally act that way. "Somethings off . . ."

23 hours ago, J. Magi said:

"Sure . . . I haven't got much else to do, really." He followed Larry, mildly curious and more then a little eager to distract himself from his own predicament.

He glanced at them warily. He'd grown up in the country side, and knew that they wouldn't normally act that way. "Somethings off . . ."

Still facing away, Larry waved his hand dismissively. "It's fine. These chicken things are in 'prison' anyways. We're safe, they're safe, I doubt anything will happen."

1 minute ago, AltonicKeys said:

Still facing away, Larry waved his hand dismissively. "It's fine. These chicken things are in 'prison' anyways. We're safe, they're safe, I doubt anything will happen."

"Okay . . . But what crimes could a mere chicken commit?" Aki asked earnestly.

1 minute ago, J. Magi said:

"Okay . . . But what crimes could a mere chicken commit?" Aki asked earnestly.

"It's got claws, wings and a beak. All of those things can do nasty stuff. It isn't hard to imagine why someone would want them to be locked up," he said, forgetting this is a farm, and that animal pens were a normal thing. "We should go. If we find a map in the barn, we can get to an outpost and learn more about this place, if you want."

8 minutes ago, AltonicKeys said:

"It's got claws, wings and a beak. All of those things can do nasty stuff. It isn't hard to imagine why someone would want them to be locked up," he said, forgetting this is a farm, and that animal pens were a normal thing.

"It doesn't matter if they could do harm if they haven't done anything yet . . ." He seemed troubled by this.

8 minutes ago, AltonicKeys said:

"We should go. If we find a map in the barn, we can get to an outpost and learn more about this place, if you want."

"Alright then."

8 hours ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

by all means please join us.

18 hours ago, J. Magi said:

"It doesn't matter if they could do harm if they haven't done anything yet . . ." He seemed troubled by this.

"Alright then."

inside the barn all you see is a destroyed mess. it looked like a madman came around and smashed everything up. on the floor are small clumps of feathers in places and scratches cover everything not broken. in the back are stairs going up to another floor with a bad smell coming from it...

1 hour ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

inside the barn all you see is a destroyed mess. it looked like a madman came around and smashed everything up. on the floor are small clumps of feathers in places and scratches cover everything not broken. in the back are stairs going up to another floor with a bad smell coming from it...

"Something's not right, where are the farmers?" Aki wandered over to the stairs, curious.