Teleportation : A mystery/chaotic RP

1 hour ago, J. Magi said:

"So no worries about insanity," Aki concluded.

He wandered over the the tunnel, inspecting it's structural integrity.

The tunnel seems perfectly fine and structurally sound.

You do hear, however, a faint growling from far up the tunnel.

40 minutes ago, The Stormfather said:

"Anti tear, concussive, right? You want sedative claws, or something?" Nick nods, pressing against the wall. 

I'd initially been thinking Nick couldn't hear it, but I'm bored now and decided he can. 

1 hour ago, The Stormfather said:

Aki pulls a long hunting knife out of his belt, and cautiously moves into the tunnel. If there was something in there to fight, might as well get it over with.

32 minutes ago, J. Magi said:

Aki pulls a long hunting knife out of his belt, and cautiously moves into the tunnel. If there was something in there to fight, might as well get it over with.

Nick comes up behind him, then takes his fingers and runs them down the knife blade. “Tranquilizer. Earth-compatible.” he whispers. 

14 minutes ago, Dragonheir said:

Nick comes up behind him, then takes his fingers and runs them down the knife blade. “Tranquilizer. Earth-compatible.” he whispers. 

"Um . . . okay," Aki whispers back. "I was just gonna stab things with it."

13 hours ago, The Stormfather said:

The growling intensifies, and you can see two red eyes down the tunnel, beyond your light.

“Uh oh. I’ll turn on your combat program.” Nick stands next to Aki, with no visible weapons. A biofabric hood springs up and wraps back around his head. His artificial wings are collapsed around his back, the struts folded in half, and he stands in a decent fighting stance. 

Edited by Dragonheir
Spag

37 minutes ago, Dragonheir said:

“Uh oh. I’ll turn on your combat program.” Nick stands next to Aki, with no visible weapons. A biofabric hood springs up and wraps back around his head. His artificial wings are collapsed around his back, the struts folded in half, and he stands in a decent fighting stance. 

A trio of pebbles are thrown from something up the tunnel, flying at speed towards Nick.

5 minutes ago, The Stormfather said:

A trio of pebbles are thrown from something up the tunnel, flying at speed towards Nick.

They hit him, bouncing off. "Ow! SIMON, throw in bulletproofing and force distribution. And a painkiller." The three impact spots are shinier than the rest of his suit. "This thing has at least some tool use. I don't think we should kill it."

4 minutes ago, Dragonheir said:

They hit him, bouncing off. "Ow! SIMON, throw in bulletproofing and force distribution. And a painkiller." The three impact spots are shinier than the rest of his suit. "This thing has at least some tool use. I don't think we should kill it."

You hear the skittering of claws on stone as in moves around.

4 minutes ago, The Stormfather said:

You hear the skittering of claws on stone as in moves around.

9 minutes ago, Dragonheir said:

“I could freeze it. It’s making enough noise, it would be pretty easy to nail.”

28 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

“I could freeze it. It’s making enough noise, it would be pretty easy to nail.”

“Good plan. Hmm. If the crystals can cool air, then I can make you a cannon.” Nick turns his flashlight up higher, not caring about power consumption. 

Just now, Dragonheir said:

“Good plan. Hmm. If the crystals can cool air, then I can make you a cannon.” Nick turns his flashlight up higher, not caring about power consumption. 

“I can just flick it. I shoot pretty far.”

1 hour ago, The Stormfather said:

Another, slightly larger pebble flies with astonishing accuracy towards Kaleb.

Nick tries to put his hand in the way, but fails. “What is that thing?” he asks, unfurling the artificial wings so his friends can take cover behind them. 

4 hours ago, Dragonheir said:

“Ok. This probably isn’t the best time for this conversation, anyway.” 

2 hours ago, The Stormfather said:

Another, slightly larger pebble flies with astonishing accuracy towards Kaleb.

In the blink of an eye Kaleb grabs a crystal from his bag and shoots the pebble off course so he doesn’t get hit.

53 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

In the blink of an eye Kaleb grabs a crystal from his bag and shoots the pebble off course so he doesn’t get hit.

“Whoa. How?” Nick seems astonished. 

6 minutes ago, AltonicKeys said:

I'm back home what did I miss in the 9 pages that happened while I was gone oops

Welcome back! Where did you leave off? 

2 hours ago, AltonicKeys said:

I've been in Vietnam to visit family for the past month, I think I forgot to say

We’ve teleported twice. Once to Arrakis, where we slept the night and my new character was exorcised. Then we teleported again, and appeared in a cave. A scary thing is throwing pebbles at as, but we can’t see it. 

aw man arrakis would have been perfect for me lol

Larry stirs from a sleep that felt like 4 weeks long, and sits up. He notices the three in front of him. Aki and Kaleb he knows, but the one in a more advanced suit was new. His arm display showed an AI trying to connect, which was confusing. More confusing was the sand in the cracks of his armor, the suddenly dark stone surroundings, and the red eyes.

"Hey, what's the situation?" He says to the others, maybe a little too loudly.

8 hours ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

"I'm very talented." Kaleb says nonchalantly. 

“Sure.” 

7 hours ago, AltonicKeys said:

Larry stirs from a sleep that felt like 4 weeks long, and sits up. He notices the three in front of him. Aki and Kaleb he knows, but the one in a more advanced suit was new. His arm display showed an AI trying to connect, which was confusing. More confusing was the sand in the cracks of his armor, the suddenly dark stone surroundings, and the red eyes.

"Hey, what's the situation?" He says to the others, maybe a little too loudly.

“Huh. Was he here the whole time? I feel like I should have noticed…” Looking back and forth between himself and the stormtrooper, Nick continues, “Connect to SIMON and he’ll explain the long part. The gist is that I think that thing lives here, and wants us gone. I personally would be fine with being gone, but I don’t think the whatever-it-is would just let us walk away.”