Teleportation : A mystery/chaotic RP

10 hours ago, J. Magi said:

"Why are the Stars . . . fighting?"

“It was called that because the war took place between the stars. At the time, we hadn’t gone there yet, so that was an important distinction.” 

11 hours ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

"That is... weird."

“It is quite strange. Unrelated to that, is there a way to make the crystals only take as much energy as they can hold? Or a way to take heat from the air?” 

8 hours ago, AltonicKeys said:

"Acknowledged." Standing up, Larry disconnects SIMON, seeing as how he doesn't need it. He turns to Nick. "I don't really understand what those questions mean, but I suppose 'imperial storm-trooper' fits."

He does not comment, but instead looks towards the slumbering form down the tunnel. "So we can just leave?"

“Yeah, I think we can leave.” Nick walks over to the patches he stuck to the wall, and takes them off, returning them to his suit so it can construct circuitry with the copper. “So, when are you from? Has the Death Star been constructed yet?” 

3 hours ago, Dragonheir said:

“Yeah, I think we can leave.” Nick walks over to the patches he stuck to the wall, and takes them off, returning them to his suit so it can construct circuitry with the copper. “So, when are you from? Has the Death Star been constructed yet?” 

"A 'death star'? That sounds dangerous. Though I guess they all are at a certain distance. There likely has been some construction of an artificial star. I'll have to investigate a constructed death-star later," Larry muses, walking towards the light at the end of the tunnel.

3 hours ago, Dragonheir said:

“It was called that because the war took place between the stars. At the time, we hadn’t gone there yet, so that was an important distinction.” 

“It is quite strange. Unrelated to that, is there a way to make the crystals only take as much energy as they can hold? Or a way to take heat from the air?” 

"Death... star? Uh... not that I know of."

16 minutes ago, AltonicKeys said:

"A 'death star'? That sounds dangerous. Though I guess they all are at a certain distance. There likely has been some construction of an artificial star. I'll have to investigate a constructed death-star later," Larry muses, walking towards the light at the end of the tunnel.

“The Death Star was a spaceship the size of a moon that had a really really big laser on it. It was used once, annihilating a planet, then blown up surprisingly easily. That was the first Star Wars movie, although not the earliest chronologically. You should try to stop it from being built. It was a colossal waste of resources and lives, and there are much better ways to conquer the galaxy. Why you’d need the whole thing, I have no idea.” 

23 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

"Death... star? Uh... not that I know of."

Nick was talking to Larry. He did ask you some questions, though. 

23 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Sleeper blinked as his most recent sword summoning just retracted itself into its hilt. "THE HELL?"

“Hi? I’m Nick Bryer. Something has been teleporting people around, I assume that’s why you’re here.” Nick is a tall-ish young man wearing a skintight black suit with large folded wings on his back. 

1 minute ago, Dragonheir said:

“The Death Star was a spaceship the size of a moon that had a really really big laser on it. It was used once, annihilating a planet, then blown up surprisingly easily. That was the first Star Wars movie, although not the earliest chronologically. You should try to stop it from being built. It was a colossal waste of resources and lives, and there are much better ways to conquer the galaxy. Why you’d need the whole thing, I have no idea.” 

Nick was talking to Larry. He did ask you some questions, though. 

“Hi? I’m Nick Bryer. Something has been teleporting people around, I assume that’s why you’re here.” Nick is a tall-ish young man wearing a skintight black suit with large folded wings on his back. 

Sleeper blinks again. "WHY DID THE BLADE DISAPPEAR INTO THE HILT"

hes freaking out over this.

Just now, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"demons."

Nick buries his face in his hands. "What is it with you people and demons?! Although actually, I'm supposed to believe in them to use the holy-moon-rocks-of-making-entropy-curl-up-in-a-corner-and-cry. Can I have the lightsaber? I could use a power source for my suit... I can give you something in return. What do you want?" 

1 minute ago, Dragonheir said:

Nick buries his face in his hands. "What is it with you people and demons?! Although actually, I'm supposed to believe in them to use the holy-moon-rocks-of-making-entropy-curl-up-in-a-corner-and-cry. Can I have the lightsaber? I could use a power source for my suit... I can give you something in return. What do you want?" 

"The worst soul from hell you can find."

5 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"The worst soul from hell you can find."

"I don't know how I'd find any souls. I can try to make you a malevolent AI - I don't know if those have souls or not. I could also make you a suit of armor that could protect you from almost anything, some wings, an assistant that 'possesses' some glasses." 

13 minutes ago, Dragonheir said:

"I wonder where you get them from... Anyway, that kind of sword is from that guy's universe." Nick says, pointing to Larry. 

"That seems similar to what some of our top generals use. There have been rumors of rebels using them as well, though."

What color is it?

Just now, AltonicKeys said:

"That seems similar to what some of our top generals use. There have been rumors of rebels using them as well, though."

Nick described the death star earlier, you may have missed it. 

39 minutes ago, Dragonheir said:

3 minutes ago, Dragonheir said:

"I don't know how I'd find any souls. I can try to make you a malevolent AI - I don't know if those have souls or not. I could also make you a suit of armor that could protect you from almost anything, some wings, an assistant that 'possesses' some glasses." 

"You could also give me everything you have. that is also a perfectly acceptable offer. im hungry, and i havent eaten."

3 minutes ago, AltonicKeys said:

the saber glows a deep blue color, then it wooshes back into the hilt.

"You could also give me everything you have. that is also a perfectly acceptable offer. im hungry, and i havent eaten."

"With the energy that makes the blade, I could produce you essentially infinite food. As is, my suit would likely kill you."

Just now, Dragonheir said:

"With the energy that makes the blade, I could produce you essentially infinite food. As is, my suit would likely kill you."

his head perks up. "so i would never have to worry about food again??? i could... stop killing..."

his head perks up. "so i would never have to worry about food again??? i could... stop killing..."

"That rather ominous statement implies you eat human flesh..." Nick looks alarmed, but continues, "My xenosuit is alive and can grow whatever I need. With the energy from the sword's power source, part of it could grow meat from the air. Once I'm done deactivating the stupid safety measures, I'll be able to grow another suit, into which I would put the power source. I could give it to you, and it would act like a plant that grows meat."

4 minutes ago, Dragonheir said:

"That rather ominous statement implies you eat human flesh..." Nick looks alarmed, but continues, "My xenosuit is alive and can grow whatever I need. With the energy from the sword's power source, part of it could grow meat from the air. Once I'm done deactivating the stupid safety measures, I'll be able to grow another suit, into which I would put the power source. I could give it to you, and it would act like a plant that grows meat."

"I kill for a living, not to eat. theres a difference," he mutters.

"I kill for a living, not to eat. theres a difference," he mutters.

Nick looks embarrassed. "Sorry. You implied you'd eat me... Anyway, the crystal plus the suit can produce essentially anything. So yes, you'd be set for life - nobody where I come from actually needs to work." 

Just now, Dragonheir said:

Nick looks embarrassed. "Sorry. You implied you'd eat me... Anyway, the crystal plus the suit can produce essentially anything. So yes, you'd be set for life - nobody where I come from actually needs to work." 

"wait, your saying nobody kills each other?"