Teleportation : A mystery/chaotic RP

2 hours ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"really?" he smirks. He impales two snakes as it to one up Kaleb. 

Kaleb freezes three snakes in a burst, ignoring Sleeper.

Sleeper? Fifteen?

Edited by Ancient Elantrian

1 hour ago, The Stormfather said:

You see a metal gate up the volcano, imbedded into the wall. There are large, molten scratches on it.

Nick swears in Vvondin (which, with a human mouth, is kinda difficult). “There’s already an ecosystem here. That’s not good. Hey sky people! If you actually care, you might want to get rid of the volcano algae stuff after I leave.” Volcano algae climbs up the gate, at his request. Then, he touches the moon crystal to the exposed area he left, and performs several sequential exorcisms, pulling heat out of the grate. Then he presses his palm to the gap, releasing oxidation microbes inspired by Ferrian life. If the grate can get rusty, it begins to do so at high speeds. 

12 minutes ago, Dragonheir said:

Nick swears in Vvondin (which, with a human mouth, is kinda difficult). “There’s already an ecosystem here. That’s not good. Hey sky people! If you actually care, you might want to get rid of the volcano algae stuff after I leave.” Volcano algae climbs up the gate, at his request. Then, he touches the moon crystal to the exposed area he left, and performs several sequential exorcisms, pulling heat out of the grate. Then he presses his palm to the gap, releasing oxidation microbes inspired by Ferrian life. If the grate can get rusty, it begins to do so at high speeds. 

Sorry I may be incredibly sleep deprived. The volcano algae is what you think is covering the stones and making them reddish?

2 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Wow.

I forgot how old Kaleb was.

Eh. Some age.

Where did the snakes come from?

Edit: Apparently he's 16. Crazy. Doesn't feel 16 to me.

Edited by Ancient Elantrian

2 minutes ago, The Stormfather said:

Sorry I may be incredibly sleep deprived. The volcano algae is what you think is covering the stones and making them reddish?

No. Nick has an algae-like plant that grows on top of lava, feeding off the heat. He’s using that to insulate things. 

Just now, Dragonheir said:

Sorry. Okay, here's my actual response.

The gate rusts.

Very quickly, so quickly that a hole forms in the center. You see two human-like but 6'7 forms with gray skin holding primitive stone-headed spears.

They speak in a language that is simple and brutish, one that SIMON can put together their meaning pretty well. 

"Why did you break the gate? You've killed us all!" They seem incredibly panicked. They say something about a creature called the Magmarak, and curse at you.

1 minute ago, The Stormfather said:

The gate rusts.

Very quickly, so quickly that a hole forms in the center. You see two human-like but 6'7 forms with gray skin holding primitive stone-headed spears.

They speak in a language that is simple and brutish, one that SIMON can put together their meaning pretty well. 

"Why did you break the gate? You've killed us all!" They seem incredibly panicked. They say something about a creature called the Magmarak, and curse at you.

“Maybe I should have knocked…” Shutting down the ferrophage microbes, Nick puts a patch on the hole, reinforcing it until his other microbes can put it back together. “I can do diamond… yeah, put it back as diamond, SIMON.” 

14 minutes ago, Dragonheir said:

“Maybe I should have knocked…” Shutting down the ferrophage microbes, Nick puts a patch on the hole, reinforcing it until his other microbes can put it back together. “I can do diamond… yeah, put it back as diamond, SIMON.” 

The gray-people gawk as a patch of diamond appears in their iron gate, and one of them kneels and says "Araki-Yerthis, Inem." You can't parse the sentence, and it has a different tone and sound to the language they were previously speaking.

The other lowers his spear but still seems suspiscious. 

6 minutes ago, The Stormfather said:

The gray-people gawk as a patch of diamond appears in their iron gate, and one of them kneels and says "Araki-Yerthis, Inem." You can't parse the sentence, and it has a different tone and sound to the language they were previously speaking.

The other lowers his spear but still seems suspiscious. 

Nick transforms more of the gate to diamond, allowing him to take a material he has lots of (carbon and heat), and exchange it for a material he has none of (iron). He bows and walks back to where he started, waiting for the others, while recreating his wing struts with diamond. 

28 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

Kaleb keeps killing snakes.

At this point it's getting pretty boring.

He wished Nick was here. He'd probably start talking about something crazy.

He wondered when they would poof to a new place again.

@The Stormfather

"Hey, you got any ideas on how long Nick is gonna take?"

29 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

Kaleb keeps killing snakes.

At this point it's getting pretty boring.

He wished Nick was here. He'd probably start talking about something crazy.

He wondered when they would poof to a new place again.

@The Stormfather

Just now, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"I hope we don't teleport away without him." Aki added, dispatching a few more snakes.

10 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

9 minutes ago, J. Magi said:

"I hope we don't teleport away without him." Aki added, dispatching a few more snakes.

"He probably already found something out, admittedly. I bet he'll be back soon." Kaleb smashes one of the frozen snakes like glass.

1 minute ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

"He probably already found something out, admittedly. I bet he'll be back soon." Kaleb smashes one of the frozen snakes like glass.

"Let's hope so. He's too smart to die this soon," Aki grunted.

Just now, Ancient Elantrian said:

"Seriously. If he dies now... well, we're doomed."

Aki nodded in argeement.

Just now, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"He'd better, and i hope he wants snake skin..."

"What does . . . what are you going to do with that?"