Teleportation : A mystery/chaotic RP

Just now, Ancient Elantrian said:

"Seriously. If he dies now... well, we're doomed."

"No kidding. dude is too smart to have die. seems easy to take out tho, at least in my opinion" he shrugs as he chucks a dagger that sticks 4 snakes up against a wall.

1 minute ago, J. Magi said:

Aki nodded in argeement.

"What does . . . what are you going to do with that?"

"it would be a waste not to use the skins."

2 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"No kidding. dude is too smart to have die. seems easy to take out tho, at least in my opinion" he shrugs as he chucks a dagger that sticks 4 snakes up against a wall.

"it would be a waste not to use the skins."

"For . . . what?"

Just now, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"I honestly didnt think that far ahead."

"I . . . I'm not surprised," Aki rolled his eyes as he stabbed another snake. "How many of these things are there?"

"Buddy, when you live my life, you dont have time for that" 

he sighs. "NICK PLS TELL ME YOU'VE WON THE 450 CREDITS ALREADY BRING US OVER" @Dragonheir

"Your life? The life of a fifteen year old running around being teleported by demented people looking for entertainment?"

1 minute ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"the life of a 15 year old assassin, theres a difference."

"I see. I highly doubt a 15 year old would make an assassin at all, let alone a good one."

Says me, who made a 12 year old government head of assassins GM along with a 7-year-old serial killer and 4-year-old possessed demon murderer child.

"I see. I highly doubt a 15 year old would make an assassin at all, let alone a good one."

He chucks a knife that just barely skims his neck that impales a snake against the other wall. "If i wanted you dead, you would be dead"

He chucks a knife that just barely skims his neck that impales a snake against the other wall. "If i wanted you dead, you would be dead"

"Damn . . . I'm surrounded by children . . ." Aki mumbled, having not known Sleeper's age before. 

Just now, J. Magi said:

"Damn . . . I'm surrounded by children . . ." Aki mumbled, having not known Sleeper's age before. 

"I was a freedom fighter. I worked in the secretive-kill-government-officials area as well. I could have you frozen in the blink of an eye."

Kaleb is 16. So yeah. Children.

We just needed a babysitter.

Though to me Kaleb feels older now

"I was a freedom fighter. I worked in the secretive-kill-government-officials area as well. I could have you frozen in the blink of an eye."

I love the fact that they're trying to one up each other. like, they're still children lol. 

"Thats a nice luxury, bro, at least you got to choose"

Sleeper chucks a knife at Aki that skims his neck and brings up a prick of blood but nothing more, almost as if to prove a point.

He gives him a 'that wasn't necessary' sort of look.

2 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

"You guys didn't really have . . . childhoods did you? And I thought I grew up in a rough spot."

Aki is now the self-appointed babysitter, he's got a full decade on both of them

"Thats a nice luxury, bro, at least you got to choose"

Seriously

Reminds me of Legolas and Gimli

"Ha. Live my life and you wouldn't say that I had a choice."

Just now, J. Magi said:

He gives him a 'that wasn't necessary' sort of look.

"You guys didn't really have . . . childhoods did you? And I thought I grew up in a rough spot."

Lol wow

"I grew up as a prince, actually."

Sleeper chuckles bitterly. "Childhood? whats that?"

He just shook his head. "It's a good thing your not where you were, then, I suppose."

"Ha. Live my life and you wouldn't say that I had a choice."

"I grew up as a prince, actually."

"And I, a lord's son. That doesn't automatically make it better."

1 minute ago, J. Magi said:

He just shook his head. "It's a good thing your not where you were, then, I suppose."

"And I, a lord's son. That doesn't automatically make it better."

"OH WELL LOOKIE HERE ITS HIS HIGHNESS HOW SHOULD I BOW BEFORE THOU?" Sleeper says mockingly.

Kaleb glares at Sleeper with eyes that could kill. "It isn't everything it's set out to be. A very, very long story that doesn't live up to the pain I had to endure."

"OH WELL LOOKIE HERE ITS HIS HIGHNESS HOW SHOULD I BOW BEFORE THOU?" Sleeper says mockingly.

Kaleb glares at Sleeper with eyes that could kill. "It isn't everything it's set out to be. A very, very long story that doesn't live up to the pain I had to endure."

"We've all been through stuff and that's alright, no need to turn it into a competition. We can learn from each other and grow."

someone please stop us

He snorts. "At least you HAD luxury. I was born with nothing, there was no escaping the slums for me"

Just now, J. Magi said:

"We've all been through stuff and that's alright, no need to turn it into a competition. We can learn from each other and grow."

He grumbles out a fine.

He snorts. "At least you HAD luxury. I was born with nothing, there was no escaping the slums for me"

He grumbles out a fine.

"Thank you."

Just now, J. Magi said:

Kaleb's eyes flash with rage. "I wouldn't call it luxury." He says through gritted teeth.

He nods at Aki. "Agreed."

1 minute ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

Kaleb's eyes flash with rage. "I wouldn't call it luxury." He says through gritted teeth.

He nods at Aki. "Agreed."

Aki gives him a nod. These kids needed someone to look after them, and he wasn't doing anything else with his life so . . .

DANGIT IT DIDN'T MERGE

Edit: oh wait never mind elan got in there

Edited by J. Magi