Teleportation : A mystery/chaotic RP

19 minutes ago, J. Magi said:

"Alright then," Aki said, heaping the entire thing on top of Sleeper.

He pulled out a match box. "Any chance you could make a hole in the roof for a fire?"

Kaleb places a hand on the roof and a hole opens in it. Some rain comes through, but not much. 

32 minutes ago, J. Magi said:

"Alright then," Aki said, heaping the entire thing on top of Sleeper.

He pulled out a match box. "Any chance you could make a hole in the roof for a fire?"

theres just an "oomph" as sleeper gets somewhat crushed beneath all the layers.

59 minutes ago, J. Magi said:

"Probably . . . " Aki said, huddling down. He took his thick cloak off and wrapped it around the kids. He was wearing several more layers then they were.

"Hopefully the strange Kami will give him back to us."

"Kami sounds familiar... isnt that like another word for God or Spirit?"

29 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

Kaleb places a hand on the roof and a hole opens in it. Some rain comes through, but not much. 

Aki pulls some small kindling out of his pack and lights it with the matches. The fire is small, but it's better then nothing.

15 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

theres just an "oomph" as sleeper gets somewhat crushed beneath all the layers.

"Kami sounds familiar... isnt that like another word for God or Spirit?"

lol

"Mhm," Aki grunted as he finished on the fire.

1 minute ago, J. Magi said:

Aki pulls some small kindling out of his pack and lights it with the matches. The fire is small, but it's better then nothing.

its literally like how frieren looks when she gets thrown to the ground, its like that

"I knew it!"

1 minute ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"I knew it!"

"Where are you from?" Aki asked, wondering if they were from the same world. He pulled some dried rations out of his pack as well, realizing he hadn't eaten in while.

6 minutes ago, J. Magi said:

"Where are you from?" Aki asked, wondering if they were from the same world. He pulled some dried rations out of his pack as well, realizing he hadn't eaten in while.

he blinks, then laughs a little bit. "I always forget this. i dont really know, but likely isnt where you are from. likely just have similar customs"

10 minutes ago, J. Magi said:

6 minutes ago, J. Magi said:

8 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"I knew it!"

"I'm not from where either of you are from." Kaleb says, wondering if there was more wood for fire or if they'd have to use Sleeper as fuel.

2 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

he blinks, then laughs a little bit. "I always forget this. i dont really know, but likely isnt where you are from. likely just have similar customs"

"Ah, alright then." Aki said, a little defeated. He didn't quite miss his homeland--he was glad to go on this weird journey, really. Bur from what he'd heard his world was large, and he thought it was strange that he was the only one from there. Or, maybe they were all from the same place, but it was so big there was no way to tell.

2 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

"I'm not from where either of you are from." Kaleb says, wondering if there was more wood for fire or if they'd have to use Sleeper as fuel.

"Yes, you explained so earlier I believe."

"Are either of you hungry?"

37 minutes ago, J. Magi said:

"Ah, alright then." Aki said, a little defeated. He didn't quite miss his homeland--he was glad to go on this weird journey, really. Bur from what he'd heard his world was large, and he thought it was strange that he was the only one from there. Or, maybe they were all from the same place, but it was so big there was no way to tell.

"Definitely. I could eat a bear. Again. And trust me, that's saying something. Bear meat is disgusting."

9 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

"Definitely. I could eat a bear. Again. And trust me, that's saying something. Bear meat is disgusting."

"Never had it myself," Aki said, handing him some draw cracker thingies.

55 minutes ago, J. Magi said:

Sleeper just nods, or at least tries to.

4 hours ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

"A storm is coming. Lightning. We'll need shelter." Kaleb grabs a few crystals and crunches them into the ground. They grow into a crystalline building around the group. It vibrates as the wind blows past, creating eerie music. "Nick will come back. Soon, I hope."

Larry pokes the crystal wall. "Some sort of instant glass enclosure?" He asks to no one in particular. 
He doesn't join the conversation and instead walks around, touching, and sometimes smacking, the walls. It wasn't like the energy fields that he was familiar with. He wanted it a little, but his priorities were getting back to some 'modern' civilization. "So we're going to be waiting out the storm?"

20 hours ago, Dragonheir said:

It goes through parts of the suit (which is actually flammable) and begins to burn Nick’s skin. He chuckles, feeling no pain, as the skin knits together again. “Kill me once, shame on me. Kill me twice, shame on you. Or something like that.” SIMON begins to analyze the saliva, trying to find a way to contain and/or reproduce it. 

The saliva seems like a combination of seemingly random elements, ones that can't really work in a way to form this thing's saliva. Somehow, SIMON picks up traces of gold, silver, tungsten, uranium, oxygen and a large quantity of titanium. Clearly, this thing is made of something that your sensors can't understand. After a few moments, the analysis turns to 'unknown' (Let's call the element MissingNo) SIMON does however notice the structure of the saliva and can realize that the heat coming from it is coming not from the intense movement of the atoms, but, somehow, from something else. (If your confused I don't blame you, but also you're on a fantasy world.) SIMON can guess that regular cooling systems would probably work, and can (I think SIMON has the capabilities to do this) Find a formation of elements that would most likely make a sort of reflection panel that would probably block it.

You also notice traces of yellow energy beginning to gather. Slowly, so you probably have to stay at most another minute.

The Magmarak stumbles and tries ineffectively to charge at Nick.

4 hours ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

"A storm is coming. Lightning. We'll need shelter." Kaleb grabs a few crystals and crunches them into the ground. They grow into a crystalline building around the group. It vibrates as the wind blows past, creating eerie music. "Nick will come back. Soon, I hope."

The building holds as the wind picks up.

1 minute ago, The Stormfather said:

The saliva seems like a combination of seemingly random elements, ones that can't really work in a way to form this thing's saliva. Somehow, SIMON picks up traces of gold, silver, tungsten, uranium, oxygen and a large quantity of titanium. Clearly, this thing is made of something that your sensors can't understand. After a few moments, the analysis turns to 'unknown' (Let's call the element MissingNo) SIMON does however notice the structure of the saliva and can realize that the heat coming from it is coming not from the intense movement of the atoms, but, somehow, from something else. (If your confused I don't blame you, but also you're on a fantasy world.) SIMON can guess that regular cooling systems would probably work, and can (I think SIMON has the capabilities to do this) Find a formation of elements that would most likely make a sort of reflection panel that would probably block it.

You also notice traces of yellow energy beginning to gather. Slowly, so you probably have to stay at most another minute.

The building holds as the wind picks up.

ITS HAPPENING FINALLY

10 minutes ago, AltonicKeys said:

Larry pokes the crystal wall. "Some sort of instant glass enclosure?" He asks to no one in particular. 
He doesn't join the conversation and instead walks around, touching, and sometimes smacking, the walls. It wasn't like the energy fields that he was familiar with. He wanted it a little, but his priorities were getting back to some 'modern' civilization. "So we're going to be waiting out the storm?"

Sleeper falls asleep beneath his pile of cloaks.

@J. Magi

15 hours ago, The Stormfather said:

“What the? Exotic matter?” Nick dashes to grab one of the xenosuits he’d made, tossing it onto the Magmarak. “SIMON - drain and contain as much of the saliva as possible. I’ll put on the xenosuits here, so we can absorb them; I’ll leave one to see if it comes with us.” He begins to do so, layering the suits so that the resources can be consolidated. 

“We can do other experiments with the teleportation later; I don’t want to risk setting it off early. And we should do something about the people there.”
“We could leave your glasses with them. I could explain things, then help their culture with the tech you’ve brought.”
“But then where would you be?” 
“I made a copy of myself. It’s, well… it’s in your head. I had a lot of extra space, and I was worried that the glasses would be destroyed, and you need me to keep your body together, so…” 

“We’ll talk later. Right now we’ve got a time limit. I can take the hood off for short periods now, right?” Nick goes over to the strange gray people, and ceremoniously sets the last xenosuit and his glasses on the ground. Then, he goes over to the likely dead Magmarak, connecting his suit to the one draining it so all the strange heat substance doesn’t get left behind. He waits, biding his time till he disappears. 

Edited by Dragonheir
Fixed dialog colors

21 hours ago, AltonicKeys said:

"It's ice, but yeah. We'll stay here in the storm. It should hold for pretty extreme weather."

Edited by Ancient Elantrian