Teleportation : A mystery/chaotic RP

10 hours ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

Kaleb steps aside as a rock clunks where he had been standing. He nodded. "Yep. Probably now would be a good time to kill the birds."

Sleeper looks at kaleb and grins. "My thoughts exactly" and he closes his eyes, a small, dark portal opens up and he pulls out a set of throwing knives that are emanating darkness.

19 hours ago, The Stormfather said:

The birds fly off out of view for a moment, but then come back. It looks as if each of them are carrying fist-sized rocks in their talons.

16 hours ago, The Stormfather said:

The eagles caw and fly above you, dropping the rocks. The rocks take a few seconds to fall, and are dropped with surprising accuracy.

15 hours ago, Dragonheir said:

“Scatter!” calls Nick, hoping to prevent anyone from getting hit. He waits a little longer than he probably should, hoping to catch any rocks in case they don’t get out fast enough. 

Cursing, Aki dives out of the way as the rocks start to fall.

"Why didn't I bring my bow?" All he had was his Katana and his hunting knife. Neither would be great as a throwing weapon, and he couldn't really jump at the eagles because they'd have more maneuverability in the air.

3 minutes ago, The Stormfather said:

The remaining eagle dives at Sleeper. 🦅 

Sleeper chucks the first knife, which goes very wide. Then he throws the next one, which also goes wide, then he waits. the knives turn around like a boomerang and rocket towards the remaining eagle.

2 hours ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Sleeper chucks the first knife, which goes very wide. Then he throws the next one, which also goes wide, then he waits. the knives turn around like a boomerang and rocket towards the remaining eagle.

The eagle drops from the sky, dead. 

It's body falls onto the edge of a ridge and tumbles down the mountain, about to go over a cliff and fall towards the medieval city.

10 hours ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Sleeper looks at kaleb and grins. "My thoughts exactly" and he closes his eyes, a small, dark portal opens up and he pulls out a set of throwing knives that are emanating darkness.

7 hours ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Nick is slightly baffled by the magic, although nobody can tell because his hood is up. SIMON records the display, trying to come up with a scientific explanation. 

9 hours ago, J. Magi said:

Cursing, Aki dives out of the way as the rocks start to fall.

"Why didn't I bring my bow?" All he had was his Katana and his hunting knife. Neither would be great as a throwing weapon, and he couldn't really jump at the eagles because they'd have more maneuverability in the air.

Once the fight is over, Nick says “there’s a village down there; they might have bows. Or you could explain how they work and then your new suit could make one. I’ve done archery before, but I could never figure out what all those pulleys were for; they didn’t let me examine one closely, and they I forgot to look it up. That was before I got SIMON activated during school.” 

4 hours ago, The Stormfather said:

The eagle drops from the sky, dead. 

It's body falls onto the edge of a ridge and tumbles down the mountain, about to go over a cliff and fall towards the medieval city.

“I wonder what the eagles actually wanted… I guess we keep walking now.” Nick doesn’t do his dramatic switchback jump again, instead walking with the others. “The glasses are in the assembly phase now. They’ll be ready in a minute or two.” 

2 hours ago, Dragonheir said:

Nick is slightly baffled by the magic, although nobody can tell because his hood is up. SIMON records the display, trying to come up with a scientific explanation. 

Once the fight is over, Nick says “there’s a village down there; they might have bows. Or you could explain how they work and then your new suit could make one. I’ve done archery before, but I could never figure out what all those pulleys were for; they didn’t let me examine one closely, and they I forgot to look it up. That was before I got SIMON activated during school.” 

“I wonder what the eagles actually wanted… I guess we keep walking now.” Nick doesn’t do his dramatic switchback jump again, instead walking with the others. “The glasses are in the assembly phase now. They’ll be ready in a minute or two.” 

theres is none mwahahahahaha

Sleeper perks up at the word archery. "Im decent at that"

On 9/17/2024 at 11:09 PM, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Sleeper perks up at the word archery. "Im decent at that"

“Aki needs a ranged weapon. But with that homing dagger trick, I’m not sure you’d need one. We can try to get you one, though. Do you know what the pulleys are for?” 

3 hours ago, Dragonheir said:

“Aki needs a ranged weapon. But with that homing dagger trick, I’m not sure you’d need one. We can try to get you one, though. Do you know what the pulleys are for?” 

"Why does she need a ranged weapon."