Teleportation : A mystery/chaotic RP

1 minute ago, J. Magi said:

Aki gives him a nod. These kids needed someone to look after them, and he wasn't doing anything else with his life so . . .

FATHER HELP. 

3 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

Kaleb's eyes flash with rage. "I wouldn't call it luxury." He says through gritted teeth.

He nods at Aki. "Agreed."

we are like brothers already lol.

1 minute ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

Kaleb slaps Sleeper on the back. "I've killed thirty snakes now. You?"

where'd you get that number? were you counting?

"Wait, were we supposed to be counting?" he grins. "I've killed at least 20, from what i can remember"

they just went from "I need to one-up this man" to "Yo how many snakes did you get?"

7 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

Kaleb slaps Sleeper on the back. "I've killed thirty snakes now. You?"

5 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"Wait, were we supposed to be counting?" he grins. "I've killed at least 20, from what i can remember"

"The real question here is, why on earth are there so many snakes. Like, that's an obscene amount of snakes."

When you said Legolas and Gimli you weren't kidding.

15 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Kaleb laughs. “Cheap. Start pulling your weight.” He stabs a snake inside its mouth with his knife.

10 minutes ago, J. Magi said:

"The real question here is, why on earth are there so many snakes. Like, that's an obscene amount of snakes."

SO MANY SNAKES

INDIANA JONES’ NIGHTMARE

9 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

4 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

Kaleb laughs. “Cheap. Start pulling your weight.” He stabs a snake inside its mouth with his knife.

"What did I say about turning things into a competition? 😅"

38 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

INFINITE SNAKES

"oh shut up!" he growls, rapidly stabbing snakes. a couple seconds later, a small pile of snakes piles up around him, and he gives a grin to Kaleb. "Weight pulled.

34 minutes ago, J. Magi said:

"But its fun!"

4 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"oh shut up!" he growls, rapidly stabbing snakes. a couple seconds later, a small pile of snakes piles up around him, and he gives a grin to Kaleb. "Weight pulled.

"But its fun!"

He just sighed. "I'm trying to help you get along, but clearly I don't know what I'm doing."

1 hour ago, J. Magi said:

"Did you just... speak with pictures?"

31 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"But its fun!"

Kaleb raises an eyebrow. He speed-snipes snakes until there is a field of dead frozen serpent corpses all around them. "Try harder."

26 minutes ago, J. Magi said:

He just sighed. "I'm trying to help you get along, but clearly I don't know what I'm doing."

Lol parenting 101: How to help your kids stop arguing about how many snakes they kill

16 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Seriously!

2 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

Kaleb raises an eyebrow. He speed-snipes snakes until there is a field of dead frozen serpent corpses all around them. "Try harder."

"Did you . . . just break the fourth wall?"

Just now, Ancient Elantrian said:

IMAGINE THAT IN A PARENTING BOOK THO LMAO

"i believe he did"

He raises an eyebrow, impressed. "You're pretty good. i can respect that" he chucks a knife that impales something like 7 snakes. "But they're still just snakes."

WHY IS THIS SO FUNNY

4 hours ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

...I said that there were seven....

3 hours ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

There were seven snakes you weren't supposed to kill 43 nonexistent snakes...

Ok gimme one try to kill Nick first.

Over on the volcano land, the ground begins to rumble. Hot lava begins flowing down the side of the volcano, spilling onto the newly diamond gate.

But something is off about the lava.

The diamonds themselves seem to be melting. (Its possible I looked it up.)

Something is not right about this lava. Somethign is impossible about it. Something is.... magical.

Also Nick can notice that the apparently normal iron holds up against it perfectly fine, and the diamond doesn't, so clearly the iron gate is not, in fact, normal iron.

The two gray-people again ready their spears, but not towards Nick. Towards the gate, where you can hear a sort of groaning and snorting, like that of a pig.

And as lava melts through the diamond, something slams against the gate.

Nick's probably fine. It's the civilians that are going to die.

@Dragonheir

Sorry it took me so long to respond to everything.

7 minutes ago, The Stormfather said:

Over on the volcano land, the ground begins to rumble. Hot lava begins flowing down the side of the volcano, spilling onto the newly diamond gate.

Something is not right about this lava. Somethign is impossible about it. Something is.... magical.

Also Nick can notice that the apparently normal iron holds up against it perfectly fine, and the diamond doesn't, so clearly the iron gate is not, in fact, normal iron.

The two gray-people again ready their spears, but not towards Nick. Towards the gate, where you can hear a sort of groaning and snorting, like that of a pig.

@Dragonheir

WE'VE JUST BEEN KILLING THE SAME 7 SNAKES OVER AND OVER AGAIN LOL.

8 minutes ago, The Stormfather said:

@Dragonheir

“What the? How?” Nick runs forward, moving much faster than he could have before his transformation, and tries to distract the sound in the gate. His armor is ready to protect against cutting and bludgeoning, but the heat of the lava may burn through it. A spiked pickleball drops from the sky near him, and he hurls it at the creature, but it disappears before it connects. 

2 minutes ago, Dragonheir said:

“What the? How?” Nick runs forward, moving much faster than he could have before his transformation, and tries to distract the sound in the gate. His armor is ready to protect against cutting and bludgeoning, but the heat of the lava may burn through it. A spiked pickleball drops from the sky near him, and he hurls it at the creature, but it disappears before it connects. 

OH THERES THE PICKLEBALL

25 minutes ago, Dragonheir said:

23 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

HAHAHA THE PICKLEBALL MAKES ITS CAMEO!

42 minutes ago, The Stormfather said:

@Dragonheir

35 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Snakes deserved it, dumb things

4 hours ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"i believe he did"

He raises an eyebrow, impressed. "You're pretty good. i can respect that" he chucks a knife that impales something like 7 snakes. "But they're still just snakes."

"True." Kaleb kills those 7 snakes again.

4 hours ago, J. Magi said:

"Did you . . . just break the fourth wall?"

"Maybe."

36 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

KAJSF"LKSJDFL:JFLSKDFJLFDKJ

1 minute ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

"True." Kaleb kills those 7 snakes again.

"Maybe."

"Wha- what do you mean maybe??"

30 minutes ago, J. Magi said:

"Wha- what do you mean maybe??"

"What? I have no idea what you're talking about. Fourth wall? It's not like there are people up there controlling us. Other than the teleporty dudes."

9 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"alright, now what?"

"Uh... dunno."

45 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

"What? I have no idea what you're talking about. Fourth wall? It's not like there are people up there controlling us. Other than the teleporty dudes."

"Uh... dunno."

"Oh yeah definitely. Even if there were, I wouldn't believe in them."