The Blessed — RPing

TwinSouls

Gust stumbled out of the tavern, falling into a puddle of Crimson, the ever-present, blood-like liquid that pooled in corners. As he staggered to his feet, the Crimson flowed off him, burning his skin where it had touched the liquid. He shook his fist at the now closed door.

“I said I would pay you!” He half slurred, half shouted at the door.

It was dark, twin moons hanging in the sky, with buildings looming overhead. A lantern went out, dropping the street into darkness.

I should probably go find some Aqua, the non-drunk part of his mind thought. He pulled a flask off his hip, and took a swig. The burns on his skin sealed up, leaving a bluish tint to the healed skin. He pulls a vial of Ebony, the rarest of the six Substances, and casually tosses it over his shoulder at the door of the bar. The door bursts inward, and erupts in black, tar-like flames.

@RoyalBeeMage, @Scars of Hathsin, @Ancient Elantrian, @Spark of Hope, @LightRinger, @BlueWildRye

IMPORTANT:

Spoiler

Premise:

In an old London sort of city, there are multiple ‘gangs’ fighting for control over the city.

The group that Gust is in is called The Golden Raven, and view violence as a last resort.

feel free to come up with other groups, and ask questions

Edited by TwinSouls

6 hours ago, TwinSouls said:

Gust stumbled out of the tavern, falling into a puddle of Crimson, the ever-present, blood-like liquid that pooled in corners. As he staggered to his feet, the Crimson flowed off him, burning his skin where it had touched the liquid. He shook his fist at the now closed door.

It was dark, twin moons hanging in the sky, with buildings looming overhead. A lantern went out, dropping the street into darkness.

I should probably go find some Aqua, the non-drunk part of his mind thought. He pulled a flask off his hip, and took a swig. The burns on his skin sealed up, leaving a bluish tint to the healed skin. He pulls a vial of Ebony, the rarest of the six Substances, and casually tosses it over his shoulder at the door of the bar. The door bursts inward, and erupts in black, tar-like flames.

@RoyalBeeMage, @Scars of Hathsin, @Ancient Elantrian, @Spark of Hope, @LightRinger, @BlueWildRye

IMPORTANT:

Hide contents

Premise:

In an old London sort of city, there are multiple ‘gangs’ fighting for control over the city.

The group that Gust is in is called The Golden Raven, and view violence as a last resort.

can i be the evil guy?

"and yet here you are! drunk and without a single penny! give me one good reason why I shouldn't just force it out of you now?" roy said spreading more eboney across the door and the walls. he moved knowingly unseen by everyone around him. one of the benefits of being a flick blessed.

8 hours ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

"and yet here you are! drunk and without a single penny! give me one good reason why I shouldn't just force it out of you now?" roy said spreading more eboney across the door and the walls. he moved knowingly unseen by everyone around him. one of the benefits of being a flick blessed.

Gust glances in the direction of the voice “I guess I am, but how could the Barkeep know that?”

21 hours ago, TwinSouls said:

IMPORTANT:

Reveal hidden contents

Premise:

Toa casually walked out of the burning bar via a side door. Faint glowing dark flames outline his silhouette. “Stupid arsonist. Couldn’t even wait to let me finish my drink.” He grumbled quietly.

Can you explain who this “Lord of Darkness” is? And what it means to be a haunt, silver, or the other one?

1 hour ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

Toa casually walked out of the burning bar via a side door. Faint glowing dark flames outline his silhouette. “Stupid arsonist. Couldn’t even wait to let me finish my drink.” He grumbled quietly.

Spoiler

The “Lords” won’t play a large part in the RP, but they’re kind of like the Aethers, but gods.

It basically means that the Lords approve of you, but otherwise, it’s just a name for the power

9 hours ago, TwinSouls said:

Gust glances in the direction of the voice “I guess I am, but how could the Barkeep know that?”

“It’s kind of obvious that you are drunk. Also you have 2 days to pay me or else!”

16 hours ago, TwinSouls said:
  Hide contents

The “Lords” won’t play a large part in the RP, but they’re kind of like the Aethers, but gods.

It basically means that the Lords approve of you, but otherwise, it’s just a name for the power

Okieday

15 hours ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

“It’s kind of obvious that you are drunk. Also you have 2 days to pay me or else!”

Toa heard the shouting and begins to make his way over. “You the one who blew this place up?” He says gruffly at Roy.

Posted (edited)

“Obviously, you have little experience with drunks.” Gust says, putting emphasis on the first word.

Can I be the evil guy?

Spoiler

The idea was that the factions were all enemies, so yes

Edited by TwinSouls

5 minutes ago, TwinSouls said:

“Obviously, you have little experience with drunks.” Gust says, putting emphasis on the first word.

“Or was it you.” Toa says, narrowing his eyes. A faint flicker of black flames begins to form around his silhouette. 

7 hours ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

Toa heard the shouting and begins to make his way over. “You the one who blew this place up?” He says gruffly at Roy.

“I am the leader of the Jade Dragon. I own this building as well as most in this street. Also can you see me?” Roy asked waving his hand in front of Toa’s face 

Geoffrey turned his store’s sign around, from Open to Closed. Most people would see that as the Haberdashery closing, but a select few, namely members of the Purple Shadow or other underground figures, would see that as the Substance dealer was ready. 

Anyone is welcome to be a part of the Purple Shadow, I made it up just now. (Duh, we just started. Stupid LightRinger!) Otherwise, buy some Subs’!

Edited by LightRinger

23 hours ago, TwinSouls said:

Gust glances at the newcomer. “Oh, hello” He says, dropping the drunkenness.

“Hello.”

15 hours ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

“I am the leader of the Jade Dragon. I own this building as well as most in this street. Also can you see me?” Roy asked waving his hand in front of Toa’s face 

Toa grabbed Roy’s hand. “Of course I can see you. What are you, an idiot?”

8 hours ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

“Hello.”

Toa grabbed Roy’s hand. “Of course I can see you. What are you, an idiot?”

"i am a flick blessed. not many people can see me... only other blessed can. so what kind of blessed are you?"

22 hours ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

"i am a flick blessed. not many people can see me... only other blessed can. so what kind of blessed are you?"

“Does it matter to you? What, you think we’re all chummy now? We’re not.” Toa decked Roy in the face, and his nose started bleeding. Then he turned around and walked away, shaking off the substance that got on his hand.

3 hours ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

“Does it matter to you? What, you think we’re all chummy now? We’re not.” Toa decked Roy in the face, and his nose started bleeding. Then he turned around and walked away, shaking off the substance that got on his hand.

roy stumbled backwards and held his nose. "sorry but do you know who I am?"

28 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

“Nope.” Toa said, not even looking back. 

"i can rain hell down upon you! i am roy leader of the jade dagon. the most powerful gang in the anar district! you will rue the day you even looked at me!"

13 hours ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

"i can rain hell down upon you! i am roy leader of the jade dagon. the most powerful gang in the anar district! you will rue the day you even looked at me!"

“Good luck with that!” Toa shouted, disappearing from sight.

Elimus Hanston strolled down the streets of [insert city name], happily whistling a tune as he admired the night sky. What a jolly event that had just happened! Sneaking out of his mansion and past his own servants to spend a night in the Anar District. He wasn't like other nobles, no, because he knew his way around the streets. At least, he wished he did. He had just given some Quicksilver to a nicely kept shop called the Haberdashery. "Aha! What a quaint little tavern here!" he said, not noticing the passing people shooting him dirty looks. "I think I shall spend the night. Oh, how wonderful!"

As he skipped towards the inn, he noticed a small group of people standing in front of the door, which burned with Ebony flames. One of them decked the other in the nose. "What's all this hubbub about?" he asked, stepping up to them.

“You don’t need to know.” Gust says, glaring at the remaining Blessed. “I’ll assume you’re a blessed based on how this nights been going?”

33 minutes ago, TwinSouls said:

“You don’t need to know.” Gust says, glaring at the remaining Blessed. “I’ll assume you’re a blessed based on how this nights been going?”

"Well indeed I am!" Elimus said happily. "A sliver, in fact. Elimus Hanston is my name. 

12 hours ago, TwinSouls said:

“Well Elimus, I am a Sliver as well. Are you part of a faction?”

"I am only loyal to my country and the Lord of the Unknown. Although I am a member of the household of Duke Hanston." He smiled. "Don't tell anyone, but I am the duke! Haven't you heard of my mysterious disappearance tonight yet?"

His servants, without his own knowledge, already know about his "mysterious" escapades, have no worries, and are patiently waiting his return so that they can pretend like they were scared out of their wits.