The Blessed — RPing

TwinSouls

On 7/6/2024 at 5:45 PM, LightRinger said:

“Probably Kiz or I’m probably right? Wait, that means the same thing. How does it feel to be a new member?”

"Ummmmmmm." He rubbed his hands together. "Exciting! Probably. What am I meant to do again?"

Arranis stares in wonder at the door to the bar, which had erupted into black like flames. He takes another swig out of the container that sat in front of him, a beer with a hint of flicks. He takes a deep draught feeling some of his memories slip away, and he stares at the door in wonder again.

Edited by Scars of Hathsin

23 hours ago, TwinSouls said:

“Thanks, but no.”

"how else do you intend to pay off your debt?"

8 hours ago, BlueWildRye said:

It's literally fate that in every universe there is a Roy and an Arranis who inevitably meet up and join forces.

there also used to be an elan but we dont see much of him anymore.

29 minutes ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

"how else do you intend to pay off your debt?"

He has screen time limits and work, at least for the summer. Come the school year he might be on more

29 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

He has screen time limits and work, at least for the summer. Come the school year he might be on more

ahh fair enough. hopefully we will see him again later this year.

9 minutes ago, Dragonheir said:

Are you just making this up as you go along, or is there lore somewhere? I’ll try to come up with a character idea… 

Basically making it up, with some ideas in mind

2 minutes ago, TwinSouls said:

Basically making it up, with some ideas in mind

Can I have an organized list of said ideas? I did read the thread, but it feels like I’m missing something. 

22 hours ago, TwinSouls said:

Sure!

I don’t know if you tried or are waiting till you have more time, but if you attempted to send me the lore, it didn’t work. 

10 hours ago, Dragonheir said:

Spoiler

Sorry, I had to do something, then forgot.

10 hours ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

“But- you know what never mind. I’m just going to send some thugs after you later then.”

“You would regret that.”

"What a fine night!" Elimus Hanston exclaimed as he walked down the streets. His encounter in the Anar District had been admittedly odd, and he was finally about to reach his estate again. "Oh, I just can't wait to see the looks on my servants' faces when I climb in through the window!" he giggled, completely not noticing the five men in black cloaks trailing him.

Gust watched the five men tailing the “Duke”. As if that’s who he really is. Gust thinks, I should probably help him though…

”Hey mate, Nice cloak! Where can I get one?” He shouts at the men.

1 hour ago, TwinSouls said:

Gust watched the five men tailing the “Duke”. As if that’s who he really is. Gust thinks, I should probably help him though…

”Hey mate, Nice cloak! Where can I get one?” He shouts at the men.

One of the men glared at him, but doesn't say anything, instead kicking a puddle of Crimson, splashing it in his direction.

Elimus turns around and waves to Gust. "Good to see you again!" he shouts. One of the cloaked men steps up behind him, beginning to glow with a purple flame. Elimus whirls around. "What might you fine gentlemen be doing?" he asks.

"This won't hurt a bit, milord," one of the cloaked men says. "The Urban Hunt has long wanted your presence." In the back of the group, a man wearing a purple wide-brimmed hat speaks up.

"And the Purple Shadow will get our money you promised, right, Gharial? I have a meeting in a few minutes."

The leader of the cloaked men, Gharial, laughed. "Yes, Bladesman. I will pay you. Now, about our little nobleman..."

Elimus gulps, finally realizing the danger he's in. He slowly backs into a wall, pressing his fingers into the brick surface. A few lines of quicksilver dribbled out from where he had pressed his hand. He carefully held them in his palm, then put his mouth to it. He felt a renewed burst of strength and energy, and immediately decked one of the cloaked men square in the face. 

DON'T TRY TO EAT QUICKSILVER AT HOME FOLKS

I'm pretty sure that's how it works, right?

Posted (edited)
On 7/19/2024 at 10:20 PM, BlueWildRye said:

One of the men glared at him, but doesn't say anything, instead kicking a puddle of Crimson, splashing it in his direction.

Elimus turns around and waves to Gust. "Good to see you again!" he shouts. One of the cloaked men steps up behind him, beginning to glow with a purple flame. Elimus whirls around. "What might you fine gentlemen be doing?" he asks.

"This won't hurt a bit, milord," one of the cloaked men says. "The Urban Hunt has long wanted your presence." In the back of the group, a man wearing a purple wide-brimmed hat speaks up.

"And the Purple Shadow will get our money you promised, right, Gharial? I have a meeting in a few minutes."

The leader of the cloaked men, Gharial, laughed. "Yes, Bladesman. I will pay you. Now, about our little nobleman..."

Elimus gulps, finally realizing the danger he's in. He slowly backs into a wall, pressing his fingers into the brick surface. A few lines of quicksilver dribbled out from where he had pressed his hand. He carefully held them in his palm, then put his mouth to it. He felt a renewed burst of strength and energy, and immediately decked one of the cloaked men square in the face. 

As a Sliver, both of our characters are stronger by default…

but yes. Eating it would make you stronger, but its far safer to rub it into your skin.

Gust pulls a knife and a sword off his belt, and throws the knife at the ‘Bladesman’

@Spark of Hope, we need an npc

Edited by TwinSouls

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/20/2024 at 9:48 AM, TwinSouls said:

Gust pulls a knife and a sword off his belt, and throws the knife at the ‘Bladesman’

@Spark of Hope, we need an npc

What’s the context? Haven’t checked in for a while