The Blessed — RPing

TwinSouls

On 7/20/2024 at 9:48 AM, TwinSouls said:

Gust pulls a knife and a sword off his belt, and throws the knife at the ‘Bladesman’

@Spark of Hope, we need an npc

The bladesman dodged. 

6 minutes ago, BlueWildRye said:

What is my intention?

Aronin Eltoris, the last alchemist from the short-lived alchemist guild from a decade ago, turned the tap that connected the quite illegal underground workshop to one of the Verdant streams. Filling a cup, he walked over to his mushrooms and watered them with it, then wandered over to his worktable and poured the rest into a mostly full pot, small amounts of Aqua and Crimson mixing beneath it. The two opposite substances crackled softly as they mixed, the small explosions heating the liquid. "I'll need more of those, soon," he said to himself, striding over to shelf and selecting a vial of Valor. "Interesting." He stepped onto a ladder, looking up towards a glass contraption. "My condenser finally did something..." Corking and unsealing the flask beneath, he stepped off the ladder, and went back over to the pot, pouring in the Valor. "Let's see what we have here." He uncorked the flask, and put a hand to his forehead. "Huh. That sounds odd. Buzzing..." 

Aronin Eltoris, the last alchemist from the short-lived alchemist guild from a decade ago, took an empty flask he'd set on the table, and fit it into the substance condenser. Then, he walked over to the far wall, and turned the tap that connected the quite illegal underground workshop to one of the Verdant streams. Filling a cup, he walked over to his mushrooms and watered them with it, then wandered over to his worktable and poured the rest into a very full pot, small amounts of Aqua and Crimson mixing beneath it. The two opposite substances crackled softly as they mixed, the small explosions heating the liquid. "Looks like I need a bigger pot. Maybe the Verdant is expanding as it warms?" he said to himself, striding over to shelf and selecting a flask of Quicksilver. Moving back toward the work bench, he took three more pots and ladled a scoop of heated "Verdant" into each. He placed one onto a heating contraption, one he left as is, and then he poured the Quicksilver into the third. Then, he walked back over to his shelf. "Interesting." He stepped onto a ladder, looking up towards a glass contraption. "My condenser finally did something..." 

Just though it'd be interesting to introduce my character with a cliffhanger before I leave again. See everyone next week! 

Edited by Dragonheir
SPAG

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, TwinSouls said:

Ah sorry. Yeah. The Purple Shadow guy was hired by the Urban Hunt because they're looking to form an alliance, so if they succeed in ransoming Elimus together it will strengthen the bond between the two gangs.

Elimus watches the battle with a wide-open mouth, then slams his cane onto an Urban Hunter's head, sending him crumpling to the ground.

1 hour ago, BlueWildRye said:

Elimus watches the battle with a wide-open mouth, then slams his cane onto an Urban Hunter's head, sending him crumpling to the ground.

Wait same dude?

4 minutes ago, TwinSouls said:

Gust catches the knife, and blocks the slash with it.

Aronin Eltoris, the last alchemist from the short-lived alchemist guild from a decade ago, walks over to his work table. “Now, what was I doing here?” he asks himself, then pours some of all four pots into a beaker. “Huh. No reaction. Not even an explo-“ 

A muffled boom can be heard throughout the city. Windows rattle and tables shake from the shockwave. 
Aronin Eltoris, the last alchemist from the short-lived alchemist guild from a decade ago, sits up from the remains of his shelf, covered in at least five Substances. His skin glows gold as it knits back together, while secondary explosions from his stock mixing together send glass shards flying. He looks down at himself, and is surprised to find a table leg sticking out of his chest. “That is odd. Very odd indeed.” Standing up, he pulls the table leg out, then watches the fatal injury repair itself in a glow of gold. “Have I truly done it? Have I just discovered the secret of immortality?” Striding across his ruined lab, he bends down and picks up a beaker, gold crack lines glowing from where in must have shattered, then somehow pulled together. At the bottom of it, a thin layer of bright gold liquid can be seen. “And here it is! The fountain of youth! I must go tell my colleagues!” He runs out through what had been a door thirty seconds previously. 

@TwinSouls, I can have the healing wear off if it’s too overpowered. 

Just now, Dragonheir said:

Aronin Eltoris, the last alchemist from the short-lived alchemist guild from a decade ago, walks over to his work table. “Now, what was I doing here?” he asks himself, then pours some of all four pots into a beaker. “Huh. No reaction. Not even an explo-“ 

A muffled boom can be heard throughout the city. Windows rattle and tables shake from the shockwave. 
Aronin Eltoris, the last alchemist from the short-lived alchemist guild from a decade ago, sits up from the remains of his shelf, covered in at least five Substances. His skin glows gold as it knits back together, while secondary explosions from his stock mixing together send glass shards flying. He looks down at himself, and is surprised to find a table leg sticking out of his chest. “That is odd. Very odd indeed.” Standing up, he pulls the table leg out, then watches the fatal injury repair itself in a glow of gold. “Have I truly done it? Have I just discovered the secret of immortality?” Striding across his ruined lab, he bends down and picks up a beaker, gold crack lines glowing from where in must have shattered, then somehow pulled together. At the bottom of it, a thin layer of bright gold liquid can be seen. “And here it is! The fountain of youth! I must go tell my colleagues!” He runs out through what had been a door thirty seconds previously. 

@TwinSouls, I can have the healing wear off if it’s too overpowered. 

Yeah, how about in a day or two?

2 hours ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

Yo what's happening here?

I was here

Then I poofed

I'm thinking of maybe unpoofing

If I recall correctly you were getting mugged. There has been an underground explosion heard throughout the city, but that’s all I know. I doubt we went much farther from when you poofed. It’s been rather slow. 

2 hours ago, Dragonheir said:

I was getting mugged but yeah

Elimus trips and faceplants on the road from the explosion as another gang member grabs the Bladesman and pours a flask of water over his head. "Don't you dare ruin our alliance," he mutters. Gharial rubs a broken nose as he lifts Elimus' unconscious body by the collar.

18 hours ago, BlueWildRye said:

Elimus trips and faceplants on the road from the explosion as another gang member grabs the Bladesman and pours a flask of water over his head. "Don't you dare ruin our alliance," he mutters. Gharial rubs a broken nose as he lifts Elimus' unconscious body by the collar.

The body flops.