The Blessed — RPing

TwinSouls

11 hours ago, BlueWildRye said:

"I am only loyal to my country and the Lord of the Unknown. Although I am a member of the household of Duke Hanston." He smiled. "Don't tell anyone, but I am the duke! Haven't you heard of my mysterious disappearance tonight yet?"

I.

Love.

That.

Toa walks silently past The Haberdashery, giving people dirty looks, including a man who looked way too jolly to be in this district. 

Eventually Toa made it to his residence, a small building built into the side of a large mansion. It was here where he was employed as a bodyguard to his duke. He silently entered his room, sighing. He wished he could’ve finished his drink.

11 hours ago, BlueWildRye said:

"I am only loyal to my country and the Lord of the Unknown. Although I am a member of the household of Duke Hanston." He smiled. "Don't tell anyone, but I am the duke! Haven't you heard of my mysterious disappearance tonight yet?"

“Who’s the Duke of Hanson?” Gust asks.

On 6/23/2024 at 10:19 AM, TwinSouls said:

“I kinda threatened you…” Gust says

"yes but we were having a conversation in which I was threatening you first!"

On 6/25/2024 at 11:24 PM, TwinSouls said:

“Who’s the Duke of Hanson?” Gust asks.

"someone fancy by the sounds of it. i bet they have a lot we can rob from them!"

On 6/26/2024 at 5:51 PM, RoyalBeeMage said:

"someone fancy by the sounds of it. i bet they have a lot we can rob from them!"

“Why, I reckon you’re right!” Gust says, glancing at ‘the Duke’

On 6/26/2024 at 4:51 PM, RoyalBeeMage said:

2 hours ago, TwinSouls said:

“Why, I reckon you’re right!” Gust says, glancing at ‘the Duke’

"My good people," Elimus said, laughing uncomfortably, "I'm afraid I have nothing in my pockets right now! But I promise that if you come to my manor sometime, we can chat and have tea!" He scratched at his slick black hair with the faintest lines of grey in it.

4 hours ago, BlueWildRye said:

"My good people," Elimus said, laughing uncomfortably, "I'm afraid I have nothing in my pockets right now! But I promise that if you come to my manor sometime, we can chat and have tea!" He scratched at his slick black hair with the faintest lines of grey in it.

"id say lets mug him and hold him for ranson... *he turned his head towards gust* though maybe after I get my money?"

4 minutes ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

"id say lets mug him and hold him for ranson... *he turned his head towards gust* though maybe after I get my money?"

“What money? And yeah, lets get him, I don’t like tea.”

4 hours ago, BlueWildRye said:

On 6/19/2024 at 6:58 AM, TwinSouls said:

Gust stumbled out of the tavern, falling into a puddle of Crimson, the ever-present, blood-like liquid that pooled in corners. As he staggered to his feet, the Crimson flowed off him, burning his skin where it had touched the liquid. He shook his fist at the now closed door.

“I said I would pay you!” He half slurred, half shouted at the door.

"the money that you owe me!"

2 minutes ago, TwinSouls said:

“What money? And yeah, lets get him, I don’t like tea.”

"what! tea is amazing! after this is over I am making you like tea!"

13 hours ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

"the money that you owe me!"

"what! tea is amazing! after this is over I am making you like tea!"

“You’re the bartender?”

15 hours ago, BlueWildRye said:

"Of course not!" exclaimed Elimus. 

“I was talking to the man of… whats your faction called?”

12 hours ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

"yes i am!"

roy looked at him in confusion

“Oh good”

5 minutes ago, BlueWildRye said:

"Metal, mineral, molar, they all mean the same thing. Now, what was I doing? Ah yes, I was just coming to get a drink at this wonderful inn!"

“First of all they aren’t the same thing. Secondly this is a tavern. Thirdly I am literally burning the whole place down.”