High Schoolers

LightRinger

Be you public schooled, private schooled, homeschooled, @Edema Rue, @Through The Living Glass, charter schooled, or otherwise, here’s the high schooled corner. 

Here’s a question, but y’all feel free not to answer:

What grade are y’all going into?

Spoiler

Imma be a Junior, although *technically* I could graduate next semester. 

Edited by LightRinger

1 minute ago, J. Magi said:

My grandpa was like, 'oh you're gonna be a senior this year aren't you,' and I said, 'you and me both buddy.'

I love that, and am now quite shocked both mentally and physically that you are, in fact, not a 26 year old. (Y’all know how you form mental images of Sharders. [You {JM} are pretty much Nymphadora Tonks in my brain. ((Wow that’s a lot of brackets and stuff))])

8 minutes ago, LightRinger said:

I love that, and am now quite shocked both mentally and physically that you are, in fact, not a 26 year old. (Y’all know how you form mental images of Sharders. [You {JM} are pretty much Nymphadora Tonks in my brain. ((Wow that’s a lot of brackets and stuff))])

26?

26???!!!!!

TWENTY SIX?!!!

I-

WHA-

THATS. INSANE. I don't know how to respond to that, honestly. IRL, people tend to think I'm younger then I really am because I have a bit of a baby-face (big eyes, round face, etc.) so hearing that is so strange lol. I was at a family reunion the other day, and my great uncle legit thought I was 13.

Thanks I guess! Perhaps it was my flawless use of grammatical structures that made me seem beyond my years? No? Alright lol.

Spoiler

The Tonks thing is equally shocking for me lol--I'm very quiet and reserved irl

Edited by J. Magi

6 minutes ago, LightRinger said:

I have no idea what you’re talking about. 

A charter school is a cross between a public school and a private school. They’re funded through taxes, but smaller and managed like a private school (AKA, more logically, with a specific purpose). They can’t take all students, so there is usually a random drawing to determine who goes there. 

36 minutes ago, Dragonheir said:

A charter school is a cross between a public school and a private school. They’re funded through taxes, but smaller and managed like a private school (AKA, more logically, with a specific purpose). They can’t take all students, so there is usually a random drawing to determine who goes there. 

I meant “I have no idea what you’re talking about, I totally put charter schools in there.”

But thanks for the description, that clears things up for me about my friends’ charter schools. 

5 minutes ago, Through The Living Glass said:

How old do you think I am?

Like based on how I act and stuff. 😋

4 minutes ago, strmblsd said:

Both of you 17-18

How old do you think I am?

hmmm 16 cuz that's what it says on your profile?