High Schoolers

On 7/1/2024 at 8:32 AM, The Bookwyrm said:

Wait...now I need to know...how old do people think I am?

On 7/2/2024 at 7:09 AM, The Bookwyrm said:

You're only one year off though.

Well . . . I thought I knew but now I'm not sure lol

Are you one of those smart people who graduated early? 

4 hours ago, strmblsd said:

What color is puzzled?

yellowish brown

3 hours ago, The Bookwyrm said:

I'm just young for my grade because in the state I started school it didn't start till September.

So I graduated at 17.

Oooooo okay there we go

1 hour ago, SourCandyLime said:

Oh nice! A highschooler area! Sick. Hello fellow human beings, I am a 7,454 year old, and I turn 7,455 in around a week. Who's ready to start school again?

STORM IT I AM SO READY TO GO BACK TO SCHOOL

onlyonemoremonthonlyonemoremonthonlyonemoremonth

Edited by Through The Living Glass

11 hours ago, SourCandyLime said:

Oh nice! A highschooler area! Sick. Hello fellow human beings, I am a 7,454 year old, and I turn 7,455 in around a week. Who's ready to start school again?

I'm still in school, my school is evil and runs through the summer. It's a boarding school too. But I leave in August (for another boarding school, one that thankfully ends in May)

So I'm not ready to start school, I'm ready for it to end

15 hours ago, Through The Living Glass said:

Why, hello there.

How are you on this fine day?

I am pretty good, a bit bored but I might go to the beach today

On 7/14/2024 at 8:10 AM, reisleK said:

I'm still in school, my school is evil and runs through the summer. It's a boarding school too. But I leave in August (for another boarding school, one that thankfully ends in May)

Really? That sounds horrible

Wait I just read through this and realized how much younger most of y'all are than me

huh

I'm actually excited for school, not the school part but the THEATREEEEEEE I GET TO DO SO MUCH THIS YEARRRRR I'LL BE IN 5 SHOWS, PLUS REGION AND STATE AND SHAKESPEARE COMPS, PLUS I'LL HOPEFULLY TECH ANOTHER SHOW I'm so happy

except not for the new sophomores 😭 (my school doesn't have freshies, so we hate on sophomores)

On 7/14/2024 at 9:30 AM, Scars of Hathsin said:

I have about 5 months of school left, because of you know, different time zones and seasons. :D

Yeah and because you’re in Australia which if I remember correctly you’re school year starts in January which would be your summer break because you’re in the southern hemisphere 

9 hours ago, Edema Rue said:

I'm actually excited for school, not the school part but the THEATREEEEEEE I GET TO DO SO MUCH THIS YEARRRRR I'LL BE IN 5 SHOWS, PLUS REGION AND STATE AND SHAKESPEARE COMPS, PLUS I'LL HOPEFULLY TECH ANOTHER SHOW I'm so happy

Why are you doing so many shows, and don’t you have a separate class for techies? My school uses actors as a last resort

3 hours ago, Pineap-spider said:

Why are you doing so many shows, and don’t you have a separate class for techies? My school uses actors as a last resort

We do have a separate class for techies, so at our school you have to be in the class to be in the show, which a lot of people hate but I love because we have less after school rehearsals. So this year I’m in Shakespeare (3 shows plus Shakespeare comp) Contemporary (1 show plus region/state) Musical theatre 2 (2 shows) and Tech 1 (so teaching the one show I won’t be in)

oops I think I did my math wrong, that’s 6 shows

My school…has a lot of Tactors, but actors are only ever used to help build sets and things like that, so no actual teching.

Edited by Edema Rue