Um.. Help?

Bhavana

I started reading Stormlight recently (like, 3 days ago, but I've already finished WoK and half of WoR...oops?) and I wanted to know if there's a place where I can sort of review the book, especially the magic system, for each book separately so that I don't get spoilers for the next books? Kinda like that Wheel of Time app thing with all the info?

Sorry, new to forums too, I hope this is how it works?

Welcome to the Shard.  Please don't forget to let us know in an Intro Post (or your profile) what you have or have not read (whichever list is shorter - possibly just Way of Kings?) so we can avoid other spoilers as well. 

Also, please see the Sharder FAQ if you want to learn the tools of these Forums. 

9 minutes ago, Bhavana said:

I started reading Stormlight recently (like, 3 days ago, but I've already finished WoK and half of WoR...oops?) and I wanted to know if there's a place where I can sort of review the book, especially the magic system, for each book separately so that I don't get spoilers for the next books? Kinda like that Wheel of Time app thing with all the info?

Just to confirm, do you mean "review" as in study the material again, or as express your thoughts and ideas? If the latter. . . 

You may find a thread like this one by @Amira helpful. If you start the thread and request no spoilers, then you can post your thoughts, or even ask questions (which we will either tell you the answer is coming, or answer in a spoiler tag so you have a choice:

• Ignore to avoid spoilers (but now know is something you might not be expected to know or understand yet anyway)
  • Read now, risking spoilers
  • Read after you have passed the reference chapter when it is no longer a spoiler

Example from Way of Kings in Amira's Thread

21 hours ago, Bhavana said:

(like, 3 days ago, but I've already finished WoK and half of WoR...oops?)

I know that feeling :P

21 hours ago, Bhavana said:

Welcome to the Shard. Yes, the Coppermind and the Time Machine is a good tool, but it notes that the pages before WoR are bad there, so I don't know how much information is there. I support what Treamayne said, you can start a topic like famed Amira's one (it can be this one, you can rename this topic) and ask questions about things that confuse you - we will answer as best as we can avoiding spoilers for other books. You can go chapter by chapter like Amira did, and present to us your thoughts, or just ask for clarification of what you're missing. We're here to help :)