QF 72: The Rebellion - Now or Never

18 minutes ago, Coffeecat said:

Is Kelsier a jester? I can see it!
Wish you the best, although you are the first person i would vote right now 😊

LOL im joking

19 minutes ago, Coffeecat said:

Don't worry, Im going to claim soon, I just would prefer to know if anyone has swapped me with another role and so on

personally im probably not going to claim BTW, i think that ruins the fun. all ill say is im part of the Rebels team

wdym want to know where u stand?

5 hours ago, Stick. said:

personally im probably not going to claim BTW, i think that ruins the fun. all ill say is im part of the Rebels team

This is ONW. Claiming is the point. It's like playing BotC and refusing to claim wtaf.

IMO Village should be maxxing our claims and consistency here because the win condition is a higher bar than your typical N0-into-D1.

Kicking off the ball: I don't know if someone hit me last Night but I got some weird results that I'll work out when I'm not screaming excitedly to Araris about hitting E4 at last and when it's not 3AM.

@DrakeMarshall Drakebro who'd you target?

3 minutes ago, Kasimir said:

Claiming is the point. It's like playing BotC and refusing to claim wtaf.

Yes, so what do you make of TKN blindly following my suit in light of that 

7 minutes ago, Stick. said:

Yes, so what do you make of TKN blindly following my suit in light of that 

I'm more interested in what you are doing. It seems pretty clear to me TKN is tonally screwing around. If you feel confident in a one post read of TKN, that's on you.

Edited to add:

To be clear, I think it's pretty transparently obvious he's joking around as he copied your entire lede. You can try to make a thread comfort argument for it and you'd be a fool because it's consistent with multiple TKN flavours. I'm expecting you to claim in response to my pushback that you're discouraging the blindingly obvious good Village play here as a reaction test. I don’t really care to draw a conclusion from it about you either at this stage but I think it's worth spelling out for people who don't ONW that this is absolutely not a good consensus to end up with, just in case people are stark raving.

Edited by Kasimir

Ok then. Aeo

Edited to add:

FML it's Aet so sorry I'll come in again sorry Aeo

Edited to add 2:

Aet 

@Araris Valerian This is the vote shift convention yeah? Because it's just gonna merge. I'll revote later to make sure it's clear.

Edited by Kasimir

2 minutes ago, LightRinger said:

As someone who’s new here, what do the abbreviations mean?

Which ones in particular?

Vt is a "regular Villager" claim. Literally "vanilla town."

Edited to add:

For the sake of maintaining some veneer of respectability and not getting yelled at, I will  decline to elaborate on FML :P

Edited by Kasimir

6 minutes ago, Kasimir said:

Ok then. Aeo

Edited to add:

FML it's Aet so sorry I'll come in again sorry Aeo

Edited to add 2:

Aet 

@Araris Valerian This is the vote shift convention yeah? Because it's just gonna merge. I'll revote later to make sure it's clear.

Wow, that's not nice smh.

Someone messed with me last night btw, and I will be finding whoever you are and tunneling you into the void.

1 minute ago, Aeternum said:

Wow, that's not nice smh.

Someone messed with me last night btw, and I will be finding whoever you are and tunneling you into the void.

So is lying smh

Edited to add:

If it's the confusing you with Aeo, I own my sin 😔 I seem to remember she had a dragon pfp at some point and my brain was like "ok that's Aeo"

Edited by Kasimir

1 minute ago, Aeternum said:

This is mafia smh why should I tell you anything

This is ONW. Call it mafia again and get Sparta-kicked off the mountain 😔

2 minutes ago, Kasimir said:

This is ONW. Call it mafia again and get Sparta-kicked off the mountain 😔

MAFIA

I apologize to everyone who is affected by my terrible MU style of play now lol.

1 minute ago, LightRinger said:

Okay so are there abbreviations for all roles, or are some roles just vt even though they have other names?

I think in general it depends on whether there's a standard mafia equivalent. Vt feels like the one you're most likely to see. Scanner might be called cop if people are trying to bring MU terms to SE again 😔

Just now, Aeternum said:

MAFIA

I apologize to everyone who is affected by my terrible MU style of play now lol.

I do not regret my vote. Chuck this liar and blasphemer off the damn mountain 😔

1 minute ago, Kasimir said:

I think in general it depends on whether there's a standard mafia equivalent. Vt feels like the one you're most likely to see. Scanner might be called cop if people are trying to bring MU terms to SE again 😔

I claim parity cop!

Spoiler

The first time I heard "parity cop" I thought it was "party cop" and was like wtf is that

2 minutes ago, Kasimir said:

I do not regret my vote. Chuck this liar and blasphemer off the damn mountain 😔

SMH

28 minutes ago, Kasimir said:

I'm expecting you to claim in response to my pushback that you're discouraging the blindingly obvious good Village play here as a reaction test.

I think I made this obvious when I voted him, yes

29 minutes ago, Kasimir said:

To be clear, I think it's pretty transparently obvious he's joking around

But did he claim? :ph34r: 

10 minutes ago, Aeternum said:

Someone messed with me last night btw,

How do you know this? I dont think we’re told?