QF 72: The Rebellion - Now or Never

36 minutes ago, Aeternum said:

If they're converted are they told?

They aren't told, which is why I think info roles matter.

16 minutes ago, Stick. said:

According to the possible roles shown at N0 there’s multiple ways u could end up with a different role than u started with so I think it was smart to breadcrumb my starting role for situations exactly like which I thought I was in after coffee claimed a swap. Not sure why you disagree with that as a strategy but I stand by it 

I'm not disagreeing with breadcrumbing - I'm saying you keep shifting in terms of how much credit you want to take for realising role change is possible.

Edited to add:

Specifically: converts are not told but due to OoA, Spiked, Seeker, Oracle (I think - this one's iffy), Drunk should be able to work out if there was a convert/who.

Edited to add 2:

In a world where the Spiked are not, you know, apparently spiking tf out of each other.

Edited by Kasimir

Also I saw someone asking somewhere why I’m voting TUO (can’t find it rn) and the answer to that is I’m not, I’ve been voting coffee for a while now 

EDIT

also I didn’t CC aeternum,,,he CCd me 

1 hour ago, DrakeMarshall said:
  Reveal hidden contents

ahhhh-498-x-384-gif-54txrw7iq1xm3xnl.gif

?

Edited to add:

Stick and Aet insisting they're both the real Kelsier continues to suggest demographics-wise that at least one of our Elims are there. Continuing to tap the sign about there being no Village reason for the <Oracle, Drunk, Seeker> to not claim here and help fill out our picture, which in terms of the existing ccs, implies Royal is Village so one in <Aet, Stick> and one in <Coffee, TUO.>

Edited by Kasimir

6 minutes ago, Stick. said:

you shouldn’t actually vote me tho because what if I’m still Kelsier? Then you lose 

If you're still Kelsier, us voting anyone but you makes you lose anyway, so that's not something you'd be down for if you reasonably believed you were still Kelsier.

Edited to add:

I'd also expect a bifactional push against you if:

A. The liar between Coffee/TUO is Elim
B. Therefore is aware of who really got switched

Since us voting you also causes them to lose.

Edited by Kasimir

3 hours ago, Aeternum said:

(I read my role this game

WHAT DO YOU MEANNNN

Am i missing something?

Either way, there are a few worlds:

Stick/aet has a kelsier in it. TUO is therefore either evil, or either kandra. Only two options there right?

Stick/Aet has no kelsier? whyy! are they both evil? that is some high collaboration but I feel like they would be more trusting of me, in this world they want me to be HT so no one votes them. This makes TUO... Kelsier or kandra?

There is another world where TUO is the rogue Hazekiller, which actually seems plausible. They pick me, and CC me as soon as I say something to either kill me or be killed.

As of right now, I am not voting TUO because of the kandra/K!Kelsier(wow confusing) possibilities.
I don't think a pure evil player would just pick out someone like that to try to get them killed.

Spoiler

Stick:
-Claimed jester jokingly
-denied it as a joke(fair enough) but did not claim.
-Voted TUO for no good reason
-hardclaims Kelsier
" Damn ok, so RBM and Aet are loverised, and TKN claims swapping Aet and Light, so Light and RBM are actually loverised " <-Everything about this is WRONG HAHAHA

TUO:
-"Tonally screwing around" well said
-Confused over stick voting them
-Claims HT.............. why? RBM and Light swapped, two people who are currently not very active, one of whom said they might actually be a functional villager now. I am wondering why TUO didn't claim at the start either.
-TUO said there was no reason for me to hold off claiming, which is strange considering they didn't claim until I did

Aet:
-noncomittal 'hello goodbye' message
-noncomittal villager claim
-Comments on having had their role messed with... WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?
-I am realizing Aet wasnt actually doing much in the way of reading just... being there and talking. without reaallly providing anything. Fits neutral and evil plays.
-Interestingly, said they wouldn't claim because they were not sure if they were anything at all. HM
-Hardclaims kelsier

Aeo:
-Randoed as their favorite role?

Light:
-''Im village! <_>"
-"Oh wow i actually am just a villager"
-Claims matchmaker, matching RBM and Aeo.
-Soft confirmed by Aet, I trust for now.    

Kas:
-"People need to claim!" Set up their claim with Drake from early on. Honestly I have never played against E!Kas, so I don't know if this is a gambit they would try as an elim? either way very credible.
-Stick! how dare you not claim! you must be mad or evil!
-Votes Aet in response to them claiming villager
-Claims to have been spiked in a complex manner
-Kas is ok with me claiming a bit later, although I am forced to claim soon.

Drake:
-soft cleared by Kas

I want to clarify I did begin to have doubts whether keeping my role secret at the start was a good idea, and partially claimed, mostly because I wanted people to tell me whether not claiming fully was a good idea. I claimed partially as HT to let people know of the situation without any specifics yet.

Also I am so looking forward to RBM claiming, this is the last piece of the puzzle and might clear me, if RBM's original role means light would know of their swap for whatever reason.

thinking over the roles once again, i think it's fairly likely with the way TUO is playing that he WANTS us to think he's kelsier/kandra (i think he cc'd coffee before i claimed kelsier rand). i fell right into that trap earlier when i was questioning elim motivation to CC coffee there, but it makes perfect sense if he's just an elim trying to IKYK us into believing we shouldnt be voting an obvious elim

with that in mind, TUO - ill just go with the level 2 interpretation that tuo is elim trying to look like kandra

which means coffee is prob real HT and aet is kelsier. probability-wise im likely just some sort of a villager 

For Stick's implication that Aet is now Kelsier to be true, Aet had to be a Village info role last night who chose to troll over reporting results even prior to knowing he was switched. Doesn't seem very Village tbh.

Reiterating that we know what roles are in this game and which are not accounted for. Anyone who wants to offer alternative roles needs to show how this maps onto CadCom's distro.

4 minutes ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

sorry but what is the vc? also sorry for not getting on sooner. its been one of those days.

Not sure. What's your role? Almost everyone has claimed and we need to try to solve this.

7 minutes ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

have they? who has not?

Just you.

Stick and Aeo are ccing each other, as are TUA and Coffee.

We know there are three NPCs as well. 

Edited to add:

Stick and Aet

I am a menace when sick

Edited by Kasimir

1 minute ago, Kasimir said:

Just you.

Stick and Aeo are ccing each other, as are TUA and Coffee.

We know there are three NPCs as well. 

well, I am a seeker.

Seeker Rebel: May scan two other players or one NPC, role (including NPC4).

1 minute ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

well, I am a seeker.

Who/what did you scan?

Claims-wise, Aet and Stick are both ccing Kelsier of all roles, Coffee and TUO are arguing they are both the Hemalurgic Troublemaker, Drake was the Rebel Spiked, I started as the Lerasium Spiked, Aeo is tacitly claiming Hazekiller, and LightRinger claimed Matchmaker who paired you with Aeo as Lovers.

1 minute ago, Kasimir said:

Who/what did you scan?

Claims-wise, Aet and Stick are both ccing Kelsier of all roles, Coffee and TUO are arguing they are both the Hemalurgic Troublemaker, Drake was the Rebel Spiked, I started as the Lerasium Spiked, Aeo is tacitly claiming Hazekiller, and LightRinger claimed Matchmaker who paired you with Aeo as Lovers.

i scanded you and i saw that you were a spiked. that would mean that you would have had to swap with drake then. is that right?

3 minutes ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

i scanded you and i saw that you were a spiked. that would mean that you would have had to swap with drake then. is that right?

You can scan two other players, not just one. Who else did you scan?

I did swap with Drake yeah, we ended up spiking each other so we are both Rebel Spiked now. Lerasium Spiked goes first on OoA then Seeker so you would've seen me after I copied Drake but before we copied each other.

On 7/3/2024 at 8:50 PM, CadCom said:

Roles in Play (In action Order)

Hide contents

Lerasium Spiked

Matchmaker

Leader of the Ministry

Ministry Seeker

Seeker

Spiked

Hemalurgic troublemaker

Drunk

Oracle

Kandra spy

Hazekiller

Kelsier

alright, seems like a straightforward game - we vote out TUO and that should be sufficient. to be safe, aeo can place a vote on coffee if she wants

Just now, Kasimir said:

You can scan two other players, not just one. Who else did you scan?

I did swap with Drake yeah, we ended up spiking each other so we are both Rebel Spiked now. Lerasium Spiked goes first on OoA then Seeker so you would've seen me after I copied Drake but before we copied each other.

that makes sence yes. why does everyone think that tuo is the elim?

1 minute ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

that makes sence yes. why does everyone think that tuo is the elim?

It's news to me, since Stick's one of the suspects here.

You chose to not scan a second player?

Just now, Kasimir said:

It's news to me, since Stick's one of the suspects here.

You chose to not scan a second player?

i only scaned 1 player as i got mixed up between the elim seeker and the village seeker rules. interesting about the tuo and stick thing. i just saw a whole thing about stik voting tuo.

@RoyalBeeMage Simply put, since we know what roles are in the game, and no other claims have been contested, these are the ones unaccounted for:

<LeaderMin, MinSeeker, Drunk, Oracle, Kandra Spy>

That's five roles. Three NPCs, and two roles extra, which have both been cced. Stick and Aet both claim Kelsier and TUO and Coffee both claim Hemalurgist Troublemaker. So one of each pair is lying, and of the remaining roles, three are Elim.

It cannot be that all the Elims are NPCs - at least one must be a real role (likely two.) So that's how the PoE goes. 

I'll add that you, me, and Drake have corroborated each other independently, and you and Aet are in a position to corroborate LightRinger's claims. No one has cced Aeo, so this means our problem pairs are once again <Stick, Aet> and <Coffee, TUO.>

Likely one player in Coffee/TUO is actually Village - the issue with Stick/Aet is we don't know how many of them are booby-trapped (i.e. we lose if we vote them) but they're probably not Village.