Is Spanky a Inquisitor??

The flying spider

I was just rereading secret history and got to the chapter where hoid meets kelseir and is riding on a body he names Spanky. I was thinking who's or what kind of creature it is when I got the idea that maybe it was the Inquisitors body that was dropped in the Well it was also mentioned that it was wearing a white robe we know that Inquisitors wear Grey robes but maybe for there funeral it's a white one.

Happy to hear what everyone thinks.

13 minutes ago, The flying spider said:

I was just rereading secret history and got to the chapter where hoid meets kelseir and is riding on a body he names Spanky. I was thinking who's or what kind of creature it is when I got the idea that maybe it was the Inquisitors body that was dropped in the Well it was also mentioned that it was wearing a white robe we know that Inquisitors wear Grey robes but maybe for there funeral it's a white one.

Happy to hear what everyone thinks.

Inquisitor's body dissolved in the Well, it didn't appear in the CR near Kelsier as it should have if it was transported into the CR. Hoid couldn't have used an inquisitor's body. His head was still attached to the rest of the body - Inquisitor was decapitated. 

Hoid said it was a spirit, not a body - it's probably some kind of Cognitive Shadow, or something like that. It's invested enough to resist being pulled into the Beyond after death. And Spanky can talk. Inquisitor was killed some hours before Kelsier met Hoid, on the square in the city and Hoid was apparently not present on Scadrial during that time, so he had no way of catching Inquisitor's spirit. Inquisitor isn't invested enough to resist the pull into the Beyond, he would have faded in the comparable amount of time to what Kelsier experienced before becoming a Cognitive Shadow, which is nowhere near the amount of time to travel though Scadrian subastral by rowing like Hoid does.

“Oh, Spanky here is just a spirit. It’s damnably difficult to get about in this subastral—anyone physical risks slipping through these mists and falling, perhaps forever. So many thoughts pool together here, becoming what you see around you, and you need something finer to travel over it all.”
[...]
He tapped the floating corpse on the head with his oar. “What about you, Spanky?”
The corpse actually mumbled something.
“Happily married parents? Still alive? Really? I’m sorry for their loss.”