QF 72 - Phase 2 - Day Cycle

CadCom

The sun rose again. Curfew was lifted. Most people didn't keep it unless an inquisitor was near anyways. Chaos reigned overnight, and into the morning. The question remained. Did the inquisitors squash the rebellion? or would the Skaa rebels ultimately win? And what about the noble families. What would their role be in the rebellion? What about in the aftermath? 

It was time to Find out.
-----
The day phase has begun. A reminder that many role shenanigans took place last night. Even though your actions were all successful, you may not be the same role you were at the beginning of the night. It is your job to find out, in thread if you now have a new role, and determine who are the rebels and who are the ministry workers.

Feel free to ask here or in your PMs if you have any clarifying questions. 
-----
This phase will end at approximately 8:00 AM Mountain time on Sunday, July 7th (I want to sleep in a bit on Sunday)

Players 

Link to Post with Rules.

Edited by CadCom

I would like to hear some claims before I claim myself, I want to know where I stand.

7 minutes ago, Stick. said:

wow i randed jester 😈

Is Kelsier a jester? I can see it!
Wish you the best, although you are the first person i would vote right now 😊

Don't worry, Im going to claim soon, I just would prefer to know if anyone has swapped me with another role and so on

18 minutes ago, Coffeecat said:

Is Kelsier a jester? I can see it!
Wish you the best, although you are the first person i would vote right now 😊

LOL im joking

19 minutes ago, Coffeecat said:

Don't worry, Im going to claim soon, I just would prefer to know if anyone has swapped me with another role and so on

personally im probably not going to claim BTW, i think that ruins the fun. all ill say is im part of the Rebels team

wdym want to know where u stand?

5 hours ago, Stick. said:

personally im probably not going to claim BTW, i think that ruins the fun. all ill say is im part of the Rebels team

This is ONW. Claiming is the point. It's like playing BotC and refusing to claim wtaf.

IMO Village should be maxxing our claims and consistency here because the win condition is a higher bar than your typical N0-into-D1.

Kicking off the ball: I don't know if someone hit me last Night but I got some weird results that I'll work out when I'm not screaming excitedly to Araris about hitting E4 at last and when it's not 3AM.

@DrakeMarshall Drakebro who'd you target?

7 minutes ago, Stick. said:

Yes, so what do you make of TKN blindly following my suit in light of that 

I'm more interested in what you are doing. It seems pretty clear to me TKN is tonally screwing around. If you feel confident in a one post read of TKN, that's on you.

Edited to add:

To be clear, I think it's pretty transparently obvious he's joking around as he copied your entire lede. You can try to make a thread comfort argument for it and you'd be a fool because it's consistent with multiple TKN flavours. I'm expecting you to claim in response to my pushback that you're discouraging the blindingly obvious good Village play here as a reaction test. I don’t really care to draw a conclusion from it about you either at this stage but I think it's worth spelling out for people who don't ONW that this is absolutely not a good consensus to end up with, just in case people are stark raving.

Edited by Kasimir

2 minutes ago, LightRinger said:

As someone who’s new here, what do the abbreviations mean?

Which ones in particular?

Vt is a "regular Villager" claim. Literally "vanilla town."

Edited to add:

For the sake of maintaining some veneer of respectability and not getting yelled at, I will  decline to elaborate on FML :P

Edited by Kasimir

6 minutes ago, Kasimir said:

Ok then. Aeo

Edited to add:

FML it's Aet so sorry I'll come in again sorry Aeo

Edited to add 2:

Aet 

@Araris Valerian This is the vote shift convention yeah? Because it's just gonna merge. I'll revote later to make sure it's clear.

Wow, that's not nice smh.

Someone messed with me last night btw, and I will be finding whoever you are and tunneling you into the void.

1 minute ago, Aeternum said:

Wow, that's not nice smh.

Someone messed with me last night btw, and I will be finding whoever you are and tunneling you into the void.

So is lying smh

Edited to add:

If it's the confusing you with Aeo, I own my sin 😔 I seem to remember she had a dragon pfp at some point and my brain was like "ok that's Aeo"

Edited by Kasimir