The war started by the Game

@Spark of Hope started a war between @Edema Rue and @Cash67, who were then instructed to summon more people to fight. It derailed the Game, so I’ve moved it. Currently Cash has lost the letter E, and has been docked 3 points for failing to abide by the restriction. There were other developments, but I’m too lazy to find and list them. 
Edit with more info: 
 @Through The Living Glass, @strmblsd, and @Hyper129 are unde”side”ed. Other people can join if they’re not tagged to here. If you are tagged, you have to fight on that person’s side. Eddie established a massive army this way. 

Edited by Dragonheir
More information

2 minutes ago, Dragonheir said:

@Spark of Hope started a war between @Edema Rue and @Cash67, who were then instructed to summon more people to fight. It derailed the Game, so I’ve moved it. Currently Cash has lost the letter E, and has been docked 3 points for failing to abide by the restriction. There were other developments, but I’m too lazy to find and list them. 

Oo and @strmblsd, @Hyper129, and I are on the "Unde"side"ed" Side.

Edited by Through The Living Glass

Ah, hi all. 

Short has also lost icon “a” rights. 

Beyond that, 3d3ma has an army, while I am holding a improv pyrotechnic kit. 

3 minutes ago, Cash67 said:

Ah, hi all. 

Short has also lost icon “a” rights. 

Beyond that, 3d3ma has an army, while I am holding a improv pyrotechnic kit. 

I say 3 counts as “e”

3 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

I say 3 counts as “e”

1 minute ago, Pineap-spider said:

Also pyrotechnics has an e in it…

*steals Vyz’s popcorn*

Agreed. @Cash67 loses another 8 points, which definitely do something. 
Also there’s like five batches of popcorn going around. One of my two are chocolate I got from bribes. (I’m a very fair referee.) 

Just now, Dragonheir said:

Agreed. @Cash67 loses another 8 points, which definitely do something. 
Also there’s like five batches of popcorn going around. One of my two are chocolate I got from bribes. (I’m a very fair referee.) 

*steal all batches of popcorn*

*Feeds a new chain into Shardgun (would a Shard-M249 need ammunition or would the spren make it?) and cocks the bolt*

Hahahaha new thread, more destruction! Unde"side"ed, with me! *Raises Shard-M249 Squad Automatic Weapon*

Oh okay lol

2 hours ago, Hyper129 said:

*Feeds a new chain into Shardgun (would a Shard-M249 need ammunition or would the spren make it?) and cocks the bolt*

Hahahaha new thread, more destruction! Unde"side"ed, with me! *Raises Shard-M249 Squad Automatic Weapon*

We're with you! *gets in my F-22*

6 hours ago, Pineap-spider said:

Hold on, is it microwave popcorn or did you make it on the stove?

I making it using a popcorn machine from a movie theater(definitely not stolen).

38 minutes ago, Vyzkel Willbender said:

I making it using a popcorn machine from a movie theater(definitely not stolen).

My dad refurbished one of those for fun, so I had one for a while. We gave it away again eventually, because there isn’t really any reason to use it. 

27 minutes ago, KelsierFortnite said:

I have no idea what's going on here, and at this point I'm too afraid to ask.

My original post up there has some context, and if you want more you can go to the actual Game thread. (By the way, you lose the game.)  I know that’s a meme template, but I wanted to answer just in case. 

2 minutes ago, Dragonheir said:

My dad refurbished one of those for fun, so I had one for a while. We gave it away again eventually, because there isn’t really any reason to use it. 

Oo fun!