Hello, Sourcandylime here!

I am a simple soul, with a past, not so long ago...

I can't do that, I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Later Day Saints, I have been reading Sanderson's books for, 4? 5? years now, and I have read everything except for some of his small standalone novels, and his continuation of the Wheel of Time.

I am 7,454 years old, old enough to remember when humans first arrived on Roshar, though I was somewhere gallivanting with Hoid at the time.

I am straight, and love engineering, I love making magic systems, (in an off topic thread, ask me about Artifocal (Warning: It is annoyingly similar to Warbreaker's breaths)) I am writing a book, and I am stoked for Wind and Truth.

Posted (edited)

After reading through some other threads, I play dnd a little, I have invented a whole multiverse in my head, I think hemalurgy is sick, but inhumane, I love/hate Shallan, she is the best procrastinator ever, Hoid takes the cake as best charactor, but Kaladin is Uber cool boi.

1 minute ago, Aeternum said:

Welcome to the Shard! Who's your favorite character?

Didn't See this! Hoid and Kaladin, Though Wane is quite the joy.

Edited by SourCandyLime

I think I will mostly theorize. I love the theoretical concepts of things, like fabrials, and the capabilities of Allomancy, Breaths, Surges, ect.

I may ocationally do some fan thing, I have a universe in my head, and every book, show, movie, ect ever made is a universe in my Omniverse. So I may write a story from a member of the Multiversal Alliance visiting Scadrial, or Roshar.

However I would welcome any suggestions! This community is amazing, and filled with Sanderson Nerds!

1 hour ago, SourCandyLime said:

I think I will mostly theorize. I love the theoretical concepts of things, like fabrials, and the capabilities of Allomancy, Breaths, Surges, ect.

Are you another one of my clones? Because I do the same thing… (and am also trying to write a book and some magic systems.) I’ve been procrastinating, though. 
I would really like to see and/or collaborate on this! I’m planning to do soulstamp shenanigans after I get back from camp. 

I may ocationally do some fan thing, I have a universe in my head, and every book, show, movie, ect ever made is a universe in my Omniverse. So I may write a story from a member of the Multiversal Alliance visiting Scadrial, or Roshar.

I believe there is a roleplaying thread with a similar premise somewhere. I can look for it. Edit: you found it on your own, it seems. 

However I would welcome any suggestions! This community is amazing, and filled with Sanderson Nerds!

Agree on both counts.
There is a forum section to get and give feedback on personal writing projects. I’d be happy to proofread some of your work, or take feedback on my own. 

Edited by Dragonheir

12 minutes ago, Aredor said:

Would you like a cookie?

I've been told to not eat the cookies

2 hours ago, Through The Living Glass said:

If you could visit any country on Roshar for a week, which country would you visit and why?

I would visit Uretheru (can't spell, I listen to the books (Michal Kramer and Kate Reading do great btw)), because I love the concept of Fabrials, and they are on the leading edge.

2 hours ago, Through The Living Glass said:

I see you're also into engineering, is there a specific kind you're interested in?

I plan to get a robotics engineering degree when i go to college

1 minute ago, SourCandyLime said:

I would visit Uretheru (can't spell, I listen to the books (Michal Kramer and Kate Reading do great btw)), because I love the concept of Fabrials, and they are on the leading edge.

Oo, you were so close! It's Urithiru.

1 minute ago, SourCandyLime said:

I plan to get a robotics engineering degree when i go to college

So mechanical/electrical/computer engineering? Probably mechanical if you're looking more to design/build things rather than program or work with circuitry.

(i want to be a roboticist too! i'm looking at a mechanical engineering degree rn)

3 minutes ago, Through The Living Glass said:

So mechanical/electrical/computer engineering? Probably mechanical if you're looking more to design/build things rather than program or work with circuitry.

(i want to be a roboticist too! i'm looking at a mechanical engineering degree rn

I thought it was its own degree! If it's not, i side with you on Mechanical Engineering

12 hours ago, SourCandyLime said:

I am a simple soul, with a past, not so long ago...

I can't do that, I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Later Day Saints, I have been reading Sanderson's books for, 4? 5? years now, and I have read everything except for some of his small standalone novels, and his continuation of the Wheel of Time.

I am 7,454 years old, old enough to remember when humans first arrived on Roshar, though I was somewhere gallivanting with Hoid at the time.

I am straight, and love engineering, I love making magic systems, (in an off topic thread, ask me about Artifocal (Warning: It is annoyingly similar to Warbreaker's breaths)) I am writing a book, and I am stoked for Wind and Truth.

Welcome to the Shard! What pet would you have out of any cosmerian creature?

*Slides into the picture, forgets how to use Abrasion, and slams sideways into a wall, staggering backward and sighing annoyedly*

Hello. Sorry about that.

*Pushes self up and stands, a hand on the wall*

Welcome to the Shard! Don't eat the cookies.

1. If you were a misting, what kind would you want to be?

2. What Radiant order are you?

Also, do you have blond/dirty blond hair?

10 hours ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

What pet would you have out of any cosmerian creature?

Probably a Larken

2 hours ago, Hyper129 said:

If you were a misting, what kind would you want to be?

Steel Misting

What Radiant order are you?

Took the test, #1 Edgedancer, #2 Windrunner

Also, do you have blond/dirty blond hair

No

3 hours ago, SourCandyLime said:

Probably a Larken

Steel Misting

Took the test, #1 Edgedancer, #2 Windrunner

No

1. Larkins are cool

2. gold I'm a steel misting too

3. stay edgedancer please

4. would you like to be a soldier in the blond hair guild's militia?

40 minutes ago, Hyper129 said:

gold I'm a steel misting too

Amazing

40 minutes ago, Hyper129 said:

stay edgedancer please

I bonded two spren. Turns out if you push, Cultivationspren and Honorspren get along very well (it makes sense really, Ex:The Tower) I can fly, heal peeps, stick stuff to peeps, and slide by peeps.

41 minutes ago, Hyper129 said:

would you like to be a soldier in the blond hair guild's militia?

I have brown hair. I fear prejudice

42 minutes ago, Hyper129 said:

Larkins are cool

Yes, and intelligent. I would love to have an intelligent pet.