The Guild of Blond Hair

4 minutes ago, Vyzkel Willbender said:

Sup blondies, anyone here have green eyes?

I'm not blond and I don't have green eyes but I'm mainly here to make fun of blonds and call the ones with blue eyes Aryans.. and I'm a low ranking foot soldier so I hit gingers feet with my big stick.. and my best friend is blond hair blue eyed aryan so yeah.. I have a right to make fun of them... Oh and a few of my siblings are Aryans too..

Posted (edited)
31 minutes ago, Vyzkel Willbender said:

Sup blondies, anyone here have green eyes?

Welcome! How would you like to be conscripted into our militia? *hands you a big stick*

(Unless you have blond/dirty blond hair, ofc)

Edited by Hyper129

7 minutes ago, Mr. Misting said:

I am solidly in the brown hair camp but am, likewise to strmblsd, here to be amused by blonde jokes. 

26 minutes ago, strmblsd said:

I'm not blond and I don't have green eyes but I'm mainly here to make fun of blonds and call the ones with blue eyes Aryans.. and I'm a low ranking foot soldier so I hit gingers feet with my big stick.. and my best friend is blond hair blue eyed aryan so yeah.. I have a right to make fun of them... Oh and a few of my siblings are Aryans too..

May I join the ranks of the people enjoying dumb blonde jokes and laughing at the aryans?

22 minutes ago, Hyper129 said:

Welcome! How would you like to be conscripted into our militia? *hands you a big stick*

(Unless you have blond/dirty blond hair, ofc)

I have dirty blond hair, does that mean I can be the Militia Captain?

*takes out bigger stick*

Edited by Vyzkel Willbender

47 minutes ago, Hyper129 said:

*Hands @Mr. Misting a big stick* Since you have come here to listen to blond jokes and are not blond you are now a militiaman. Go attack some gingers.

*Pulls out little stick to go with big stick* There must be balance in all things. I am the avatar stick guy, master of all four elements sized sticks. @Vyzkel Willbender, your stick is powerless against my stick bending.

Is there a ginger group or something of the sort we can declare war on?

3 minutes ago, Mr. Misting said:

*Pulls out little stick to go with big stick* There must be balance in all things. I am the avatar stick guy, master of all four elements sized sticks. @Vyzkel Willbender, your stick is powerless against my stick bending.

Yup! The Cult of the Gingers. The Brunette/Brown/Black Hair Cult is currently at war with them. The Brunette Cult is an extension of The Cult of the Stick. 

47 minutes ago, Pineap-spider said:

May I join the ranks of the people enjoying dumb blonde jokes and laughing at the aryans?

Me too! I am here to enjoy this lovely show! I will not be a 'lowly footman' I am willing to donate to and be a patron of those in the movement! 

9 minutes ago, Mr. Misting said:

*takes out entire tree from pocket*

did someone say war?

Posted (edited)
58 minutes ago, Vyzkel Willbender said:

I have dirty blond hair, does that mean I can be the Militia Captain?

*takes out bigger stick*

Yes it certainly does! Feel free to put the rank in either your sig or about me :) *Hands you an unbonded shardstick*

24 minutes ago, Mr. Misting said:

Hahaha *takes other sticks away, gives slightly larger than average stick*

10 minutes ago, Doomslug Doomslug Doomslug said:

Waitwaitwait. The guild is warring now too? 

We're allied with the brunette/black hair cult (and are by extension allied with the cult of the stick and support the baldies) and are currently supporting them in the war effort against gingers

Edited by Hyper129
forgot an asterisk lolol

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Through The Living Glass said:

*cocks enormous gun while staring stoically at you* Of course.

Like this?

Spoiler

article-the-arsenal-of-democracys-oversized-training-guns-1.thumb.jpg.22d48753173d8086ced837b0eb44841d.jpg

Edited by Hyper129
added a box

14 minutes ago, Hyper129 said:

Yes it certainly does! Feel free to put the rank in either your sig or about me :) *Hands you an unbonded shardstick*

Let’s gooo!!