Can someone please explain a few things to me?

iLewoArtist29

Okay. So Sliverism is based off of Ironeyes, right? How did that come to be? This is one of my questions that keeps bothering me.

Also... why is Lestibournes called the Lord Mistborn? I thought that was Kell. Technically. Unless he had lerasium somehow?

5 hours ago, iLewoArtist29 said:
  1. Okay. So Sliverism is based off of Ironeyes, right? How did that come to be? This is one of my questions that keeps bothering me.
  2. Also... why is Lestibournes called the Lord Mistborn? I thought that was Kell. Technically. Unless he had lerasium somehow?
  1. Sliverism is based off of The Lord Ruler (known in Era 1 as "The Sliver of Infinity") and reveres Ironeyes as TLR's Last Inquisitor
  2. Spook was made (The Last) Mistborn at the end of Hero of Ages - which is why he came to be known as "Lord Mistborn" (his title as ruler, possibly?)
    • Kelsier is the Survivor, and known much more for that role than for being Mistborn
    • Also consider - Kelsier was a Mistborn for 2 years, Spook ruled the Basin as a Mistborn for 100(ish) years

HoA and Secret History Spoilers:

Spoiler

HoA Epilogue:

The people will need leadership in the years to come. Likely, they will look to you. I’m sorry that I cannot be there in person to help you, but know that I am . . . about.

I have made you Mistborn, and healed the damage you did to your body by flaring tin so much. I hope you don’t mind. It was Kelsier’s request, actually. Consider it a parting gift from him.

Watch over them for me.

Secret History Part 6 Ch 9:

“It’s all right,” Kelsier said. “Do me a favor. Will you see what you can do for Spook? His body is in rough shape. He’s pushed it too hard. Fix him up a little? Maybe make him Mistborn while you’re at it. They’re going to need some Allomancers in the world that comes.”

Hope that helps

15 hours ago, Treamayne said:
  1. Sliverism is based off of The Lord Ruler (known in Era 1 as "The Sliver of Infinity") and reveres Ironeyes as TLR's Last Inquisitor
  2. Spook was made (The Last) Mistborn at the end of Hero of Ages - which is why he came to be known as "Lord Mistborn" (his title as ruler, possibly?)
    • Kelsier is the Survivor, and known much more for that role than for being Mistborn
    • Also consider - Kelsier was a Mistborn for 2 years, Spook ruled the Basin as a Mistborn for 100(ish) years

HoA and Secret History Spoilers:

Reveal hidden contents

HoA Epilogue:

Secret History Part 6 Ch 9:

Hope that helps

Ohhhh that makes more sense. I did read Secret History; I just was in a rush or something and didn't catch that. Thanks so much!