Hi

Null_84

Uhhh I’m like, super new to this whole thing, my gf suggested mistborn to me, so I’m just  kinda entering here, but i figured I’d join this just to kinda see what’s happening and stuff

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeey. 😄

Everyone, this is my bf. He just started Mistborn and decided to join me on here! (don't worry, i've forbbiden him from touching any book-related threads until he finishes said books first 😁)

Edited by Through The Living Glass

9 hours ago, Null_84 said:

Uhhh I’m like, super new to this whole thing, my gf suggested mistborn to me, so I’m just  kinda entering here, but i figured I’d join this just to kinda see what’s happening and stuff

Welcome! Don’t eat the cookie

33 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

Welcome! Don’t eat the cookie

ignore spark. here enjoy some of my freshly baked cookies. also, ignore the metal flakes on the top. they are nothing important!

10 hours ago, Null_84 said:

Welcome! 

Do not eat any cookies!!!

Just now, RoyalBeeMage said:

do you really think I'd give those kinds of cookies? no! all of my cookies are certified hemelurgic spike-free!

Well then, don’t eat @Aredor’s cookies.

Roys might be fine…

Spoiler
Spoiler

Do they have tin?

12 hours ago, Null_84 said:

I saw that your pfp is Dark Deku… are you an anime watcher, manga reader, or both?

10 hours ago, Through The Living Glass said:

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeey. 😄

Everyone, this is my bf. He just started Mistborn and decided to join me on here! (don't worry, i've forbbiden him from touching any book-related threads until he finishes said books first 😁)

12 hours ago, Null_84 said:

Heyyyy do not eat the cookie and welcome to the shard!

( @Through The Living Glass you did it! You successfully got someone to read the books!)

And what is your opinion on hemalurgy? If you know what that is.. if you don't completely ignore this

And what color is your hair?

And how did you do it? (By it I mean get a girlfriend? 🤣)

Edited by strmblsd

4 hours ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

if you became imortal but had to dedicate yourself to do one thing only for the betterment of humanity for the rest of eternity what would you do?

Hard question. I think I would probably just kinda screw around with economy and other stuff and see what I can fix, I tend to fix things by causing other problems

1 hour ago, strmblsd said:

Heyyyy do not eat the cookie and welcome to the shard!

( @Through The Living Glass you did it! You successfully got someone to read the books!)

And what is your opinion on hemalurgy? If you know what that is.. if you don't completely ignore this

And what color is your hair?

And how did you do it? (By it I mean get a girlfriend? 🤣)

I have no idea what that is, blonde, and honestly, ask her cause I’m still not sure sometimes 😂

1 hour ago, Pineap-spider said:

welcome! You like pineapples, right? Especially on pizza?

Yes, and yes

1 hour ago, Spark of Hope said:

I saw that your pfp is Dark Deku… are you an anime watcher, manga reader, or both?

Watcher, but I read all the Attack On Titan books, I’ve seen some of Death note, all the MHA dubs, season one of Promised Neverland, up to the end of greed island in HunterxHunter, I watched the pacific rim series, I watched all of AOT, and I think there is more but I’ve watched enough I can’t even keep track 😂 

7 minutes ago, Null_84 said:

Hard question. I think I would probably just kinda screw around with economy and other stuff and see what I can fix, I tend to fix things by causing other problems

I have no idea what that is, blonde, and honestly, ask her cause I’m still not sure sometimes 😂

Yes, and yes

Watcher, but I read all the Attack On Titan books, I’ve seen some of Death note, all the MHA dubs, season one of Promised Neverland, up to the end of greed island in HunterxHunter, I watched the pacific rim series, I watched all of AOT, and I think there is more but I’ve watched enough I can’t even keep track 😂 

Ah. The only animes I watch are MHA and Pokemon so I don’t know like any of those lol 

Just now, Spark of Hope said:

Ah. The only animes I watch are MHA and Pokemon so I don’t know like any of those lol 

MHA is such a good show tho, I think the Dark Deku stuff has been my favorite so far

Just now, Null_84 said:

MHA is such a good show tho, I think the Dark Deku stuff has been my favorite so far

It is a very sweet arc. I agree

Personally (kinda spoiler, not really? Just my opinion)

Spoiler

I feel like that’s the arc where it peaked. It’s over now and I’m not a fan of the way it ended

1 minute ago, Spark of Hope said:

It is a very sweet arc. I agree

Personally (kinda spoiler, not really? Just my opinion)

Hide contents

I feel like that’s the arc where it peaked. It’s over now and I’m not a fan of the way it ended

Agreed

3 hours ago, TwinSouls said:

Welcome! 

Do not eat any cookies!!!

Why…?

7 minutes ago, Null_84 said:

@Aredor

What’s wrong with the cookies Aredor?

Ok so there might be some spoilers in the disclaimer so you might not want to read that let's just say they aren't good for you and once you figure out hemalurgy (do not look it up you will figure it out in the books)

2 hours ago, strmblsd said:

(I did! Whoo!)

59 minutes ago, strmblsd said:

Alright.. @Through The Living Glass how did he do it?

Oo, okay this kinda feels like a loaded question.

There's a lot more going on then I want to say here, but we've known each other for almost five years now, and we we're always really good friends. He was always super sweet and kind to me and last year I started really liking him (and he said he really liked me too) so we started dating... and yeah. He's just a really good, supportive boyfriend (especially when it comes to drama with my family and such 😬) and I hope I'm a good supportive girlfriend 😅, and I love him so much.

@Null_84 if you want to add anything feel free

3 minutes ago, Pineap-spider said:

Mmm… Pineapples. I can see why Glass likes you

That is definitely a plus 😂

54 minutes ago, Null_84 said:

@Aredor

What’s wrong with the cookies Aredor?

Ehhhhh... just don't eat them. You'll find out once you finish Mistborn. 😉

5 minutes ago, Through The Living Glass said:

(I did! Whoo!)

Oo, okay this kinda feels like a loaded question.

There's a lot more going on then I want to say here, but we've known each other for almost five years now, and we we're always really good friends. He was always super sweet and kind to me and last year I started really liking him (and he said he really liked me too) so we started dating... and yeah. He's just a really good, supportive boyfriend (especially when it comes to drama with my family and such 😬) and I hope I'm a good supportive girlfriend 😅, and I love him so much.

@Null_84 if you want to add anything feel free

That is definitely a plus 😂

Ehhhhh... just don't eat them. You'll find out once you finish Mistborn. 😉

I tbunk you covered it all 😊 trust me, I love you a lot, and geel the same way with all of that