Nerd(Eddie)

Just now, TheRavenHasLanded said:

richard just grabs the hammer and sighs. "At this point, i dont really care."

Almond is stunned "You just... took my mallet... Hah! Just kidding I have many mallets!" He reaches into his robe of holding and pulls out another mallet.

7 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"HOW MANY MALLETS DO YOU HAVE-"

"Wanna see? He opens his robe and it swallows Richard whole. He falls through an entire demiplane filled with mallets (and other stuff but mostly mallets) before being spat out "does that answer your question?"

Edited by Exotic Almond

1 minute ago, Exotic Almond said:

"Wanna see? He opens his robe and it swallows (name?) whole. He falls through an entire demiplane filled with mallets (and other stuff but mostly mallets) before being spat out "does that answer your question?"

Richard's eyes widen. "yeah. plenty"

34 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

“Fine,” Eddie says, climbing off the bus.

She then pulls out a large bottle of root. “I’ll show you “skew the data”” she muttered.

I quickly replace the root with non-alcoholic-root without Eddie noticing. "Ah yes. Now I have root!" I say quietly as I get on the roof of the bus. 

Edited by Immortal Platypus

Silvereye, who'd been silently following the debates with an amused smile, says:

"I'm in too. The jurors shall be presented all the evidence. Also, I am not going to let you all go have fun in Eddie's head without me."

He gets up and takes a seat near the rear of the bus, by the window.

16 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Eddie is chugging root defiantly. Soon she’s rather tipsy.

Spark whispered to her, “I dont want to have to have an underage drinking trial as well.”

36 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

Spark whispered to her, “I dont want to have to have an underage drinking trial as well.”

Eddie burped. “Most of this people think I’m seventy,” she said, too loudly. “You can’t prove I’m underage.”

8 hours ago, Immortal Platypus said:

I raise my hand from the jury box. "The jury would like further clarification. Which one has a social life?"

“As I understand it a geek is the one with a social life.”

8 hours ago, The Bookwyrm said:

"As I said earlier, for the intents and purposes of this case, utilizing the common definitions thrown around by pop culture, and the connotations associated with them, is not feasible. Because it is impossible to concretely define the term "nerd" without falling into an argument over semantics, we're going with the definition I provided; the definition that most of the people in the community of the Shard would associate with the word. Trying to differentiate between a 'nerd' and a 'geek' in this courtroom is going to get us nowhere, because I believe they effectively point to the same definition for our purposes."

“I agree. Let’s use nerd as an umbrella term for this case.”

8 hours ago, Exotic Almond said:

"Order in the court! The accused stands before us being accused of the awesomeness that is Nerdism. How do you plead?"

@Edema Rue @The Bookwyrm  @Spark of Hope @WhyEverNot_8 @Immortal Platypus @TheRavenHasLanded @Wierdo

“Not guilty! Well I am guilty but my client is not guilty!”

@Exotic Almond your the judge right

”objection! Your honor! I hardly think the last 3 or 4 pages of this rp are relevant.”

2 hours ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

“As I understand it a geek is the one with a social life.”

“I agree. Let’s use nerd as an umbrella term for this case.”

“Not guilty! Well I am guilty but my client is not guilty!”

@Exotic Almond your the judge right

”objection! Your honor! I hardly think the last 3 or 4 pages of this rp are relevant.”

"That's a little rude," Bookwyrm said. "I was trying my best..."

1 minute ago, The Bookwyrm said:

He gave her a flat look. "No need to patronize me."

He walked over to Eddie.

"Are you still tipsy?"

@Edema Rue

“Who said I was patronizing? The effort isn’t unappreciated. I’m completely serious.”

22 hours ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"you just shattered the fourth wall, miss."

"I thought she was talking about witnesses, that was my fault."

“Aye, it’s in small shards now” Why says as he squats down and picks up a piece of the fourth wall.

Our final for Romeo and Juliet was a mock trial to determine the guilt/innocence of Friar Lawrence, the nurse, and the parents of the two... maybe someone else? Been a few years. I was the nurse, and I was found GUILTY!

@Spark of Hope 

wait there was a nurse

23 minutes ago, WhyEverNot_8 said:

“Aye, it’s in small shards now” Why says as he squats down and picks up a piece of the fourth wall.

@Spark of Hope 

Yeah she was the one who took care of Juliet. Not medical nurse, but nursed her