The Dragon Prince, EPIC, and Arcane Fans

Hey everyone, I noticed there is a fair bit of us. We could do watch/listen parties and discuss the seasons/sagas if we wanted... just thought yall would like a lil group for that. (Speaking for me and Thaidybear (I know you see everything and if you see this, I love youuu)) 

@Edema Rue @J. Magi @Part Of The Narrative aaand im too lazy to tag more people

What's EPIC? Is that that weird movie about the fairies in the woods? The one with the slugs? Or are you talking about something else?

1 hour ago, Wierdo said:

A-

What was that dear?

(Please don't do posts of a single letter at a time! That edges over the line into spam.) 

I'm behind on The Dragon Prince, only like some of Epic, and recently watched Arcane, so I guess I count here? XD 

On 8/24/2024 at 10:20 AM, SmilingPanda19 said:

Hey everyone, I noticed there is a fair bit of us. We could do watch/listen parties and discuss the seasons/sagas if we wanted... just thought yall would like a lil group for that. (Speaking for me and Thaidybear (I know you see everything and if you see this, I love youuu)) 

@Edema Rue @J. Magi @Part Of The Narrative aaand im too lazy to tag more people

i love all 3 of these! though the latest season of TDP left a bit to desire.

On 8/24/2024 at 11:14 AM, J. Magi said:

What's EPIC? Is that that weird movie about the fairies in the woods? The one with the slugs? Or are you talking about something else?

What was that dear?

EPIC is a concept album about the odyssey (pardon me if I'm using words wrong lol) that's super popular among certain crowds, and super fun. The next saga comes out in 4 days!!

I...have never seen the dragon prince (maybe, like, one episode forever ago) but Epic is my vibe and i'm deeply obsessed with Arcane (whaaaaaaaaat no way)

25 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

EPIC is a concept album about the odyssey (pardon me if I'm using words wrong lol) that's super popular among certain crowds, and super fun. The next saga comes out in 4 days!!

I...have never seen the dragon prince (maybe, like, one episode forever ago) but Epic is my vibe and i'm deeply obsessed with Arcane (whaaaaaaaaat no way)

Ooooooo okay

I might have to check it out.

11 minutes ago, J. Magi said:

Ooooooo okay

I might have to check it out.

It’s so good! I like the earlier sagas more, and I’ve kinda felt like they’re going downhill recently (meaning from going to AAAAHH I LOVE EVERY SONG to Hmmm this song is incredible, but this one is awful and this one is weird) but I’m still hyped for the next one.

On 8/25/2024 at 2:25 PM, Koloss17 said:

Did someone say EPIC/Arcane?

Also @SmilingPanda19 recruitment opportunity?

RECRUITMENT TEAM FOR ALL THE GOSH DARN MALES I WILL NEED FOR GOD GAMES *eye twitch*

1 hour ago, The Bookwyrm said:

...Hi, I don't belong here, but I have a question;

Why make one thread with three specific interests instead of three threads, one for each interest?

1. I love all 3

2. I'm lazy

3. A lot of people who like each of these things will like the others so it sparks peoples interest in the others

7 hours ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

RECRUITMENT TEAM FOR ALL THE GOSH DARN MALES I WILL NEED FOR GOD GAMES *eye twitch*

1. I love all 3

2. I'm lazy

3. A lot of people who like each of these things will like the others so it sparks peoples interest in the others

I’m a male! I like all 3! Recruit me!

15 hours ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

A yet to be released song from epic

Oh cool

I haven't been keeping up with the updates lol, but I hear about it so I can still listen to the new stuff

On 8/25/2024 at 1:38 PM, AonEne said:

(Please don't do posts of a single letter at a time! That edges over the line into spam.) 

I'm behind on The Dragon Prince, only like some of Epic, and recently watched Arcane, so I guess I count here? XD 

On 8/24/2024 at 11:13 AM, Use the Falchion said:

I haven't been a TDP fan in years, and I haven't watched Arcane yet, but I love EPIC. Can I join in?

18 hours ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

on youtube you can watch the entire wisdom saga! I've just started! i don't have time for the live stream! if you do end up watching have fun!

Do any of you three have a disc and would like to participate in Epic the Musical (the genderswapped version) we are producing?

7 hours ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

Do any of you three have a disc and would like to participate in Epic the Musical (the genderswapped version) we are producing?

i dont have the best singing voice but yeah I can give it a go