FANTASY-NO MAGIC

Arranis looks at the guy at the table. I hate drunks. He thinks to himself. He starts eating his food, watching as the priest of the bloodstone talks with the guy. He looks familiar. He shrugs. Continuing to eat his food, adn watching the rest of the room, including the new guy who looked dangerous. He fingers one of the arrows in his quiver, as he eats

Niamh put her remaining dagger away and set the knife on the stage. She picked up her flute and started to play something solely so she wouldn't have to talk to anyone else for a little while unless she chose to.

Edited by Through The Living Glass

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Through The Living Glass said:

Niamh put her remaining dagger away and set the knife on the stage. She picked up her flute and started to play something solely so she wouldn't have to talk to anyone else for a little while unless she chose to.

Wit sat down next to @TheRavenHasLanded. “Hey, what’s your name?” He said, listening to the music.

Edited by ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ

4 hours ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

Arranis looks at the guy at the table. I hate drunks. He thinks to himself. He starts eating his food, watching as the priest of the bloodstone talks with the guy. He looks familiar. He shrugs. Continuing to eat his food, adn watching the rest of the room, including the new guy who looked dangerous. He fingers one of the arrows in his quiver, as he eats

Roy looked at arranis out of the corner of his eye. Does he recognize me? It has been a long while since I came here. I doubt even elan knows I’m here.  Roy drew a dagger out from under his robes and started to sharpen it. The sound from the metal seemingly melded with the music and complemented it.

@Through The Living Glass

8 hours ago, BlueWildRye said:

Sutter finally passes out drunk, slumping in his chair with a grin on his face. Rye slowly enters again, his cloak's hood obscuring his face. Anyone who saw him enter last night would not recognize him unless they looked under the hood. He walks past Arke, and raises a hand in acknowledgment. He'd tried to train to be a shinobi himself, a long time ago, but he just didn't have those skills. Well, there was something useful I learned from the Shenai... He nodded subtly to Ma'tani; she was probably the only other one around here who actually understood his creations, even though she'd never seen them.

"A bed... please." he tells Robert, eyeing Sutter nervously. "I really need some sleep." He looks at Jolane, and raises his hood just enough to reveal his face, but only to her.

"There's a witch in this room, and he's not the pretty young lass," Sutter mutters, still asleep.

@Spark of Hope 

“Ten schlaff,” Robert said. “That covers a room and a meal.”

Jolane’s eyes showed recognition, but the rest of her face showed nothing. 

7 hours ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

"are you sure? please let me know if anything happens to you."

"does he mean me?"

She nodded. “Yes. I will.”

She stepped away. 

1 hour ago, Spark of Hope said:

“Ten schlaff,” Robert said. “That covers a room and a meal.”

Jolane’s eyes showed recognition, but the rest of her face showed nothing. 

She nodded. “Yes. I will.”

She stepped away. 

"perfect!" roy said smiling and walking away. 

10 minutes ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

"perfect!" roy said smiling and walking away. 

Robert called out to Jolane, “Get a room ready for this one.” (Rye not Roy). She went upstairs to do so. 

44 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

Robert called out to Jolane, “Get a room ready for this one.” (Rye not Roy). She went upstairs to do so. 

"Want me to help too?" July asked, pausing in the middle of pouring drinks.

Just now, J. Magi said:

"Want me to help too?" July asked, pausing in the middle of pouring drinks.

He opened his mouth, then stopped and considered a moment. “Tell her I said to show you how to ready the rooms.”

Just now, Spark of Hope said:

He opened his mouth, then stopped and considered a moment. “Tell her I said to show you how to ready the rooms.”

"Alright!" July finished the drinks, and wiped his hands on his apron. Then he went up stairs to Jolane with a spring in his step.

2 minutes ago, J. Magi said:

"Alright!" July finished the drinks, and wiped his hands on his apron. Then he went up stairs to Jolane with a spring in his step.

She heard the floorboards creaking and looked that way, seeing him come up the stairs. "Is something wrong?"

5 minutes ago, J. Magi said:

3 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

She heard the floorboards creaking and looked that way, seeing him come up the stairs. "Is something wrong?"

Ma'tani saw the two of them go upstairs. Might be a good time to have a chat...

She nodded to Niamh (@Through The Living Glass) and climbed the stairs to the rooms.

As she walked, though, she remembered July's warnings. Maybe he's right. Maybe I do need to be more subtle.

Instead of interrupting them, she waited for a moment, seeing what July would say.

Edited by The Bookwyrm

"Thank you, my good sir," Rye said. He walked over to Arke and whispered, "I think you should throw a knife at him." And began giggling uncontrollably. "I have something you might like. Underneath the grave of Stave Rudspin, is where you'll find it."

@TheRavenHasLanded

8 hours ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

Wit sat down next to @TheRavenHasLanded. “Hey, what’s your name?” He said, listening to the music.

he points to his mouth, then makes an x. 

7 minutes ago, BlueWildRye said:

"Thank you, my good sir," Rye said. He walked over to Arke and whispered, "I think you should throw a knife at him." And began giggling uncontrollably. "I have something you might like. Underneath the grave of Stave Rudspin, is where you'll find it."

@TheRavenHasLanded

He raises an eyebrow, but says nothing. later, you find a note in your boot that says "when?"

7 hours ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

Roy looked at arranis out of the corner of his eye. Does he recognize me? It has been a long while since I came here. I doubt even elan knows I’m here.  Roy drew a dagger out from under his robes and started to sharpen it. The sound from the metal seemingly melded with the music and complemented it.

@Through The Living Glass

Hehehe

I think Niamh is going to become very annoyed with the priest.

Hehehe

Niamh glared hard at the priest.

1 hour ago, The Bookwyrm said:

She nodded to Niamh (@Through The Living Glass) and climbed the stairs to the rooms.

Niamh nodded back.

"Robert said this would be a good opportunity for you to show me how to prepare rooms," He explained. "So . . . I'm here to help.

1 hour ago, The Bookwyrm said:

Ma'tani saw the two of them go upstairs. Might be a good time to have a chat...

As she walked, though, she remembered July's warnings. Maybe he's right. Maybe I do need to be more subtle.

Instead of interrupting them, she waited for a moment, seeing what July would say.

20 minutes ago, J. Magi said:

"Robert said this would be a good opportunity for you to show me how to prepare rooms," He explained. "So . . . I'm here to help.

"I see."

I don't want to have to explain how to do it so we'll just say she explains it and demonstrates and stuff

2 hours ago, Spark of Hope said:

"I see."

"So . . . hows your day been so far?" July asked while he helped her put new sheets on the bed.

5 minutes ago, J. Magi said:

"So . . . hows your day been so far?" July asked while he helped her put new sheets on the bed.

"It's been alright. That drunk was awkward, though."

Just now, Spark of Hope said:

"It's been alright. That drunk was awkward, though."

"Yeah . . . sorry I didn't intervene, this guy was aggressively trying to haggle down the stew prices and I couldn't get away. I'm glad the priest was there to help.

Just now, J. Magi said:

"Yeah . . . sorry I didn't intervene, this guy was aggressively trying to haggle down the stew prices and I couldn't get away. I'm glad the priest was there to help.

"It could have gone much worse, definitely."

Just now, TheRavenHasLanded said:

its at this moment that you notice arke hanging upside down from the ceiling, apparently eavesdropping.

She looked up. "Um, I'm sorry sir, but if you need a room you'll have to get one downstairs."