FANTASY-NO MAGIC

9 minutes ago, TwinSouls said:

Ahhhhhh, that’s why you’re important…

And it wasn’t before? How are you important?

9 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

Go straighten the rooms upstairs. I can handle the dishes.”

Jolane left to do as he asked. 

Roy tried to catch her eye and hoped that his expression told her to remember his offer.

1 minute ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

Roy tried to catch her eye and hoped that his expression told her to remember his offer.

He didn’t. She straightened Ma’tani and July’s rooms. 

Nelan choked, trying to wipe the smoke away from around his face. Their horses had been spooked, but luckily they hadn't run away. Sutter and his horse, unfortunately, had disappeared entirely, but they had abandoned the rest of the group some time before this. Nelan growled, then yelled in frustration when he looked at the back of Jarl. The witch had vanished, ropes laying broken on the horse's back.

"This is a trick the demon king gave him!" Nelan shouted, "One of his contraptions that creates smoke and chaos! He will be nearby, I know it. Back to the town!"

The witch hunters eyed him, then galloped off in the opposite direction. "COME BACK, YOU FOOLS! WE MUST CAPTURE THIS WITCH!!!" But they had already disappeared on the horizon, leaving a cloud of dust in their wake, which mixed with the remaining wisps of smoke. Nelan sighed, then kicked his horse and began loping back to the town where they had captured Rye. The little witch had a purpose there, he knew it.

GOODNESS WHY ARE THERE TWO MORE STORMING PAGES

*mumbles* this is what I get for having a life...

1 hour ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

“They are the same as a cycle only broken down into smaller chunks than seasons.”

“I know I paid you but I want to show you how thankful I am for food. I’ve not eaten in ages.”

“So @Through The Living Glass care to play some music for me and the others?” Roy said pointing to wit and arranis

@Scars of Hathsin @witisbest

1 hour ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

Arranis nods, "Music would be nice" he says distractedly, looking at the other people in the bar, who were looking at the girl who was cleaning glasses, and talking in a semi-languageTrouble there I think. He wonders to himself. 

1 hour ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

Wit shrugged. "Music is good." He looked at Roy. "So who are you?"

Niamh sighed and set the fiddle down. She picked up the lute and played a soft tune.

5 hours ago, The Bookwyrm said:

Ma'tani walked over and sat next to Niamh, munching on her chunk of bread.

"So, you see her problem?"

@Through The Living Glass

"Define 'problem,'" Niamh said as she continued strumming.

Edited by Through The Living Glass

5 hours ago, Spark of Hope said:

After about an hour, Robert walked in to check on him. “Well?”

"Everything's in order," He said, gesturing to the neatly sorted schlaff on the table next to the log book. "Do you have records of unpaid tabs somewhere so I can keep track of it?"

2 hours ago, Spark of Hope said:

He didn’t. She straightened Ma’tani and July’s rooms. 

July's stuff smelled suspiciously of smoke with a tinge of incense.

41 minutes ago, J. Magi said:

"Everything's in order," He said, gesturing to the neatly sorted schlaff on the table next to the log book. "Do you have records of unpaid tabs somewhere so I can keep track of it?"

July's stuff smelled suspiciously of smoke with a tinge of incense.

“Next drawer down.”

~~~ 

She didn’t acknowledge the smell. 

24 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

“Next drawer down.”

~~~ 

She didn’t acknowledge the smell. 

July nodded and retrieved it, diving back into  working on the records.

"Anything you want me to do in particular?" He asked Robert without looking up.

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

“My name? I am Father Roy the keeper of the DeathSong. I am a blade priest for the church of the blood stone. I am a high ranking member returning to my home after having been sent out on a mission. My 12th mission to be exact.” Roy said pointing to his tattooed arms. “And who are you?”

Wit smiled. He had done work for this organization. Dirty work. "I am a weary traveler."

4 hours ago, Through The Living Glass said:

Niamh sighed and set the fiddle down. She picked up the lute and played a soft tune.

"Define 'problem,'" Niamh said as she continued strumming.

Wit watched, transfixed both by the sound and the sight of..."What is your name!" Wit accidentally blurt out, getting embarrassed.

Also...Worldbuilding and backstory doc! If you want.

Edited by ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ

59 minutes ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

Wit watched, transfixed both by the sound and the sight of..."What is your name!" Wit accidentally blurt out, getting embarrassed.

Uh oh.

That's all I have to say.

Niamh smiled at him. "If I do look familiar to you, guess!"

4 hours ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

Wit smiled. He had done work for this organization. Dirty work. "I am a weary traveler."

“I doubt that is all you are. Everyone has a song. Some are tales of greatness. Others of death.”

I can’t edit it… might need to change some settings on your part 

Edited by RoyalBeeMage

15 hours ago, J. Magi said:

July nodded and retrieved it, diving back into  working on the records.

"Anything you want me to do in particular?" He asked Robert without looking up.

“Check the ledger, the names of transactions should be there, along with whether that was for their tab. See how close each is to completion.”

@J. Magi

Edited by Spark of Hope

11 hours ago, Spark of Hope said:

“Check the ledger, the names of transactions should be there, along with whether that was for their tab. See how close each is to completion.”

@J. Magi

"Got it," He said, starting on the work and trying to seem as genuine as possible.

Attempting to start a conversation while he marked down notes, he said, "It seems peaceful here."

17 hours ago, Through The Living Glass said:

Niamh smiled at him. "If I do look familiar to you, guess!"

Wit looked at here blinking. I should know this! "M...min...minis...miniah...no Miniah? No, What is it?"

14 hours ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

“I doubt that is all you are. Everyone has a song. Some are tales of greatness. Others of death.”

Wit's smiled faded. "Maybe. Maybe I am more." Maybe I am not. He thought somberly. 

8 hours ago, The Bookwyrm said:

Yeah, I changed the access, so you all should be able to edit. I don't know how to make it anonymous. If anybody does, they are welcome to make another doc with. 

@RoyalBeeMage

27 minutes ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

Wit looked at here blinking. I should know this! "M...min...minis...miniah...no Miniah? No, What is it?"

14 hours ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

Niamh is pronounced "Neve" haha

Niamh laughed and didn't answer.

32 minutes ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

Wit's smiled faded. "Maybe. Maybe I am more." Maybe I am not. He thought somberly. 

@RoyalBeeMage

“Everyone is something.”

4 minutes ago, Through The Living Glass said:

Niamh laughed and didn't answer.

“Is it eve?”

1 hour ago, J. Magi said:

"Got it," He said, starting on the work and trying to seem as genuine as possible.

Attempting to start a conversation while he marked down notes, he said, "It seems peaceful here."

“Yeah, this town anyway. Small enough to not attract rival kings’ attention.”

43 minutes ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

"what did i do to earn that from you?"

Niamh gestured to the barefoot man. "He was supposed to be guessing. Not you," she grumbled. "How do you know my name anyway?"

Edited by Through The Living Glass