FANTASY-NO MAGIC

2 hours ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

he does his best attempt at sign language "just watching"

"Riiight, that's not suspicious."

55 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

She finished prepping the room with July's help. "I'll stay up here," she told him, "you go get the one who rented the room."

@J. Magi @BlueWildRye @The Bookwyrm 

"Well, we're done aren't we? Why do you need to stay here?" July asked innocently.

I love how everyone's trying to be nice to Jolane and help her, but the only person she's friendly with is a random little ninja boy.

3 minutes ago, J. Magi said:

"Well, we're done aren't we? Why do you need to stay here?" July asked innocently.

Not how I intended it to be but you’re not quite wrong…

“Just to make sure the room stays empty.”

11 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

“Why lock it when the tenant will come right up, get the key and unlock it anyway?”

"Because you said you wanted to make sure it stays empty? I mean it's better to lock it even if it's tedious then to just have you . . . sit here, right?"

1 minute ago, J. Magi said:

"Because you said you wanted to make sure it stays empty? I mean it's better to lock it even if it's tedious then to just have you . . . sit here, right?"

“It’s fine. Just go get him.”

Please don’t read that deep into it and just get Rye lol

8 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

“It’s fine. Just go get him.”

butbutbutbutbut what if what if

"Alright," July said with a shrug. "It just seems odd to me, that's all."

He left and returned to the common room.

"Um sir? Your room is ready." He told the cloaked person @BlueWildRye

Just now, J. Magi said:

No cuts no buts no coconuts

2 hours ago, Spark of Hope said:

She finished prepping the room with July's help. "I'll stay up here," she told him, "you go get the one who rented the room."

@J. Magi @BlueWildRye @The Bookwyrm 

26 minutes ago, J. Magi said:

"Ah! Thank you!" Rye exclaimed as he finished writing a reply on the back of Arke's note. He followed July up to his room. When he sees the shinobi, he folds up the paper into a bird-shape and throws it at him very un-subtly.

The knife-throwing was a joke, but I sure wouldn't be mad if you went through with it. As for my invention, I recommend you head to the graveyard at midnight tomorrow. The guards are probably only minor annoyances to you, so you needn't worry about them. When you find the grave bearing the name of Lord Stave Rudspin, start digging. And don't tell anyone else about this, besides the little girl I guess. Although you can't talk anyway. Hahah.

-Rye

Rye then falls over on his bed and instantly is asleep. With his eyes open, although it didn't help with vigilance and just ended up looking weird.

7 minutes ago, BlueWildRye said:

"Ah! Thank you!" Rye exclaimed as he finished writing a reply on the back of Arke's note. He followed July up to his room. When he sees the shinobi, he folds up the paper into a bird-shape and throws it at him very un-subtly.

The knife-throwing was a joke, but I sure wouldn't be mad if you went through with it. As for my invention, I recommend you head to the graveyard at midnight tomorrow. The guards are probably only minor annoyances to you, so you needn't worry about them. When you find the grave bearing the name of Lord Stave Rudspin, start digging. And don't tell anyone else about this, besides the little girl I guess. Although you can't talk anyway. Hahah.

-Rye

Rye then falls over on his bed and instantly is asleep. With his eyes open, although it didn't help with vigilance and just ended up looking weird.

"If you need anything, call for us, I guess," July said, leaving him to his rest.

10 hours ago, Through The Living Glass said:

Niamh glared hard at the priest.

Niamh nodded back.

roy waved back to her. 

perfect!

15 minutes ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

Arranis watches all of the movements, noting how they surrounded one little girl. What a gravity she must  he thinks to himself also noting the weird guy that could not talk. He shrugs

roy looked at the archer with an interesting expression still not sure if he recognised him or not.

54 minutes ago, Through The Living Glass said:

why thank you. 

4 hours ago, J. Magi said:

honestly? it works. 

He rolls his eyes. 

2 hours ago, BlueWildRye said:

-Rye

he catches it, reads it, raises an eyebrow, but doesnt do anything else besides that.

4 hours ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

“I see, but surely you can write.”

Needles show up across his body. free accupuncture, but it spells out "dont like to"

It was becoming evening, the sun was showing it last desperate fingers over the horizon, clawing it’s way from it inevitable fall in vain. The forest around the tavern was full of the last calls of birds, singing goodbyes to their friends, and calling the moon into the sky. Eagerly, the lights of darkness, began to appear, the trees and grounds becoming gloomy. It was darker than usual. In the distance, great roars and the occasional howls could be heard periodically ficky, accompanied by the sounds of life, only known by a those who love in these places. The wild ones, humans can not understand. Beyond the warmth of the tavern, the night grew cold. Colder than usual. And on the road, stepped a young man. 
Wit wrapped himself in his large thick cloak, and walked away. He would sleep outside again tonight. He never had the money to buy a night when free space lay just beyond. He shivered slightly. The metal on his scabbard touching his skin. then he stopped.

There were voices.

1 minute ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

It was becoming evening, the sun was showing it last desperate fingers over the horizon, clawing it’s way from it inevitable fall in vain. The forest around the tavern was full of the last calls of birds, singing goodbyes to their friends, and calling the moon into the sky. Eagerly, the lights of darkness, began to appear, the trees and grounds becoming gloomy. It was darker than usual. In the distance, great roars and the occasional howls could be heard periodically ficky, accompanied by the sounds of life, only known by a those who love in these places. The wild ones, humans can not understand. Beyond the warmth of the tavern, the night grew cold. Colder than usual. And on the road, stepped a young man. 
Wit wrapped himself in his large thick cloak, and walked away. He would sleep outside again tonight. He never had the money to buy a night when free space lay just beyond. He shivered slightly. The metal on his scabbard touching his skin. then he stopped.

There were voices.

i just gave you free accupuncture with a message.

7 hours ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

8 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

I think you gave that to someone else, I could find a post that gave it to me. 

Only human characters! I am including non humans as magic, sorry.

@TheRavenHasLanded @The Bookwyrm

1 hour ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

There were voices.

roy yawned as he went looking for robart to that he could get himself dinner and a place to sleep

@Spark of Hope

Arranis looks outside at the waning sun, its fingers still dappling the tips of the tree leaves. He sighs, What a wonderful time of day. He grumbles to himself however. Spending a whole day indoors, I am wasting away. He sits straighter in his chair, before heading out of the inn. Leaving some schlaff on the table. Enough to pay for the food he had been consuming.

He breaths in the fresh air of the outside world, and clicks his tongue, and his horse trots around the front of the building. "Hey boy" he murmurs, "Want to go hunting?" he slings himself into the saddle, and pulls an arrow out of his quiver, and laying it on the string of his bow, an unremarkable thing, but something that screamed danger. He sets off at a trot into the forest, looking at the ground to find tracks, when he sees his horses ears prick up. He stops him with a nudge, and listens. Voices. He dismounts quitely, giving his horse a predetermined signal to go and hide somewhere, and ghosts his way to the voices, his cloak blending him in with the environment.

6 hours ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

roy yawned as he went looking for robart to that he could get himself dinner and a place to sleep

@Spark of Hope

We have another room request.

Jolane went up the stairs and prepped another room. Since July didn’t help her this time, she came back down with the key and gave it to Roy. After, she went back to waiting tables. 

38 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

We have another room request.

Jolane went up the stairs and prepped another room. Since July didn’t help her this time, she came back down with the key and gave it to Roy. After, she went back to waiting tables. 

roy thanked her and pocketed the key.