FANTASY-NO MAGIC

7 hours ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

Arranis tracks him with the bow as he drops to the ground. He pulls out his own silver oakleaf, letting it rest on top of his cloak "Where did you learn those skills?" he says, "And why should I believe you?"

@ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ

No, he doesn't. 

"An old grumpy man taught me them. But hush, you may let whoever else is here know we are here. Better to stalk than be stalked."

20 minutes ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

"An old grumpy man taught me them. But hush, you may let whoever else is here know we are here. Better to stalk than be stalked."

OH MY GOSH THE RANGER'S APPRENTICE REFERENCES LOL

On 8/31/2024 at 6:26 PM, Spark of Hope said:

Robert called Jolane over to the bar. “That’s enough for tonight. Don’t get overworked.”

She nodded, made her way to the stairs, and went into her room. Robert followed her up and locked the door. 

@J. Magi @Through The Living Glass @The Bookwyrm

July noted that she'd gone, realizing he should turn in soon himself.

9 hours ago, The Bookwyrm said:

He found her sitting in a corner of the tavern, polishing her flute.

"Find anything?" she asked.

"Yeah, remember that scrappy guy who came in earlier? I overheard his conversation with Robert and I think he's connected to Jolane or something. Robert kept talking about years and I think they have some kind of a deal."

7 minutes ago, J. Magi said:

"Yeah, remember that scrappy guy who came in earlier? I overheard his conversation with Robert and I think he's connected to Jolane or something. Robert kept talking about years and I think they have some kind of a deal."

Ma'tani sat there for a moment. "Was he distressed? Who seemed to have control in the situation?"

13 minutes ago, The Bookwyrm said:

Ma'tani sat there for a moment. "Was he distressed? Who seemed to have control in the situation?"

"Robert, for sure, it seemed like the scrappy guy was desperate. I guess he's come in every week? And somehow that affects Jolane."

5 hours ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

Roy smiled as he looked around for julene. His expression became a confused one. “Have you seen julene lately?” Roy asked Niamh after spending a few moments looking for her.

"She went upstairs a bit ago."

31 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

arke passes july a note that says "Do you want me to watch next time?"

"Umm, sure," He whispers back. "We're trying to help Jolane--the waitress from before. Try not to get caught, okay?"

11 hours ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

Arranis glances at him. "What was the guys name?" he says before turning his head to listen to the sound of voices. Which sounded like they had kept going. Unbeknownst to them however, there was one of the people swinging around after having hear something.

@ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ

4 hours ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

Arranis glances at him. "What was the guys name?" he says before turning his head to listen to the sound of voices. Which sounded like they had kept going. Unbeknownst to them however, there was one of the people swinging around after having hear something.

@ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ

"He never told me his first name, though his last was something like...Carrick?"

6 hours ago, Through The Living Glass said:

"Uh..."

What is this guy on about? Niamh thought.

the guy is trying to draw the plot to the fact that someone is locked in their room against their will

"do you want to go look for her?"

7 hours ago, Through The Living Glass said:

"Why would we need to look for her if we know where she is?"

“Because she is supposed to be here!”

Grr. Roy will work this out if it takes all of his fatherly power 

9 hours ago, BlueWildRye said:

So good right?

15 hours ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

Arranis recognises the name from somewhere, but realises they were not taught by the same person. "My teacher's last name was Treaty" he says. 

"Ah, my teacher ranted a lot about him. Always said I wasn't good enough like that guy, Treaty." Wit looked back to the direction of the voices. "Lets investigate these."

5 hours ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

“Because she is supposed to be here!”

"Why? We have no information that says otherwise."

And Niamh is going to rebuke him as much as possible lol

Edited by Through The Living Glass