FANTASY-NO MAGIC

1 minute ago, Spark of Hope said:

The sun rose, and a slow stream of patrons came to the tavern for breakfast.

July got up and changed quickly, heading downstairs to look for Robert and start his work for the day.

August was still sitting at a table in common room. A half-downed drink sat by his hand on the table, and he seemed lost in thought. By all appearances he'd sat there all night, or at least he'd stayed up the latest and woke the earliest.

2 minutes ago, J. Magi said:

July got up and changed quickly, heading downstairs to look for Robert and start his work for the day.

August was still sitting at a table in common room. A half-downed drink sat by his hand on the table, and he seemed lost in thought. By all appearances he'd sat there all night, or at least he'd stayed up the latest and woke the earliest.

“You’ll be waiting tables.”

3 minutes ago, J. Magi said:

Arke drops from the ceiling.

47 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

“You’ll be waiting tables.”

"Okay!" He got his apron and tray. "I'll get started."

40 minutes ago, The Bookwyrm said:

How long is this going to take?

Ma'tani left her room and started downstairs. She found July, who had just finished talking with Robert.

"What's our plan for today? And is your friend over there actually going to help us?" She jabbed a thumb in August's direction.

@J. Magi

"Uuum I'm not actually sure on the plan . . . Robert's pretty tight lipped." 

July glanced at August, and then back at Ma'tani innocently. "What do you mean? Of course he'll help us, this is August we're talking about."

1 hour ago, J. Magi said:

"Uuum I'm not actually sure on the plan . . . Robert's pretty tight lipped." 

July glanced at August, and then back at Ma'tani innocently. "What do you mean? Of course he'll help us, this is August we're talking about."

"Well, for give my hesitation. I only met him last evening."

12 minutes ago, Through The Living Glass said:

Niamh sat on her stool and began turning her instruments again. She yawned. She hadn't slept very well last night.

Roy appeared waved and sat down near her. He smiled as he watched the plot unfold around him.

4 hours ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Arke seemed oddly dirty.

@BlueWildRye

If he found the right grave, he now has four pistols, two rifles, and twelve grenades, six of them being smoke grenades.

Nelan busts down the door as he marches into the inn with his witch hunters... again. This time, they seem far more enraged.

"WHERE. IS. THE. WITCH." Nelan demanded. It seems like at any moment they were ready to throw their torches at the dry wooden floor.

Meanwhile, Rye himself is asleep in his bed.

2 minutes ago, BlueWildRye said:

Nelan busts down the door as he marches into the inn with his witch hunters... again. This time, they seem far more enraged.

"WHERE. IS. THE. WITCH." Nelan demanded. It seems like at any moment they were ready to throw their torches at the dry wooden floor.

Arke hangs up their coats with kunai daggers, whether they like it or not.

21 minutes ago, The Bookwyrm said:

"Well, for give my hesitation. I only met him last evening."

"Oh! Well, you don't need to be! He might be a little rough around the edges but he's super nice and super cool and he's my best friend! We can totally trust him."

1 hour ago, BlueWildRye said:

“If you burn down this tavern, so help me…” He began to mutter curses in the native dialect. 

3 hours ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Arke hangs up their coats with kunai daggers, whether they like it or not.

The witch hunters reflexively drop the torches as they grunt with surprise. Rye shoots awake and opens his window. "Time to go. I hope one of those people found my cache..."

11 minutes ago, BlueWildRye said:

The witch hunters reflexively drop the torches as they grunt with surprise. Rye shoots awake and opens his window. "Time to go. I hope one of those people found my cache..."

Robert yelled in the native tongue. 

Arranis looks at the witch hunters. He stood on his horse just in the tree line, with some of them pouring out into the street. He makes a sound of disgust. What is it with people, always blaming someone else. He grabs a few arrows, sending them over the heads of the hunters, before hiding back in the forest. "Leave the poor man alone" he yells. 

@RoyalBeeMage @ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ

46 minutes ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

Arranis looks at the witch hunters. He stood on his horse just in the tree line, with some of them pouring out into the street. He makes a sound of disgust. What is it with people, always blaming someone else. He grabs a few arrows, sending them over the heads of the hunters, before hiding back in the forest. "Leave the poor man alone" he yells. 

"ahh! why have i been grabbed from the inn?"

2 hours ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

"So...how will we get paid for this?" Wit asked. It had been a long time since he had done anything for free. He had to eat somehow.

The torches had hit the dry wooden floor. Robert cursed again as the planks ignited. "EVERYBODY OUT!"

@J. Magi @The Bookwyrm @Through The Living Glass @RoyalBeeMage @TheRavenHasLanded @Scars of Hathsin @BlueWildRye @ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ