FANTASY-NO MAGIC

2 hours ago, Spark of Hope said:

Jolane looked at her feet. Naise put her forehead against hers. 

After a few moments, Jolane looked up at her traveling partners. "Will... will you all stay there until I can find you?"

@The Bookwyrm @Ancient Elantrian @J. Magi @Through The Living Glass @TheRavenHasLanded

Wait what is happening 

3 hours ago, Spark of Hope said:

After a few moments, Jolane looked up at her traveling partners. "Will... will you all stay there until I can find you?"

@The Bookwyrm @J. Magi @Through The Living Glass @TheRavenHasLanded

July glanced at August, who stopped to think.

"Staying in one place might be hard, but if there's anywhere to do, it would be a massive city . . ."

20 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

lol hi elan

Just now, J. Magi said:

July glanced at August, who stopped to think.

"Staying in one place might be hard, but if there's anywhere to do, it would be a massive city . . ."

"Please, Jolane..." Naise asked.

She closed her eyes and looked down, then a small nod. "Okay..." Even though she was agreeing, she didn't sound happy about it.

3 hours ago, Spark of Hope said:

Arke gives a thumbs up, writes something down. "I've got eyes in most places, dont worry"

4 hours ago, Spark of Hope said:

Niamh thought for a moment, then nodded. "We could keep in touch by sending letters; that would make it easier to find us. We'd just have to be careful."

12 minutes ago, Through The Living Glass said:

Niamh thought for a moment, then nodded. "We could keep in touch by sending letters; that would make it easier to find us. We'd just have to be careful."

“I don’t know if that’s necessary,” Naise said. “We might just need a week or two. You’d be reunited before the letters were delivered.”

Rye threw his hood over his head as he stepped onto the ship.

"These crates are yours?" asked the inspector.

"Yes."

"We'll need to look inside-" he was cut off as Rye pulled out a silver seal with beautiful calligraphy written on it. "That's... that's the royal seal of the Shenai..."

"Just let me on board."

"Done." He put his hands in the air. "There have been strange scents on the air in the east. I've heard the entire continent is at war, but I bet no one west of this port knows anything about it." Rye gazed over the edge of the ship, towards grey storm clouds hovering over the sea.

"So, that's why they want me..."

2 hours ago, Spark of Hope said:

“I don’t know if that’s necessary,” Naise said. “We might just need a week or two. You’d be reunited before the letters were delivered.”

Niamh chuckled. "Well, never mind then."

Was there a period of time mentioned somewhere that I missed?