Hunger games #7...

Edema Rue

Note: PLEASE ONLY VOTE IF YOU PLAN ON PARTICIPATING.  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Where should the next hunger games be?

• Canticle (The Sunlight Man)
    • Nalthis (Warbreaker)
    • First of the Sun (Sixth of the Dusk)
    • Taldain (White Sand)
    • None of the above (put an alternate idea in the comments, otherwise don't choose this)

13 hours ago, Exotic Almond said:

I'm 100% interested.

Reveal hidden contents

I'm definitely not going to join way too many RPs or anything.

10 hours ago, Through The Living Glass said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Pssh me neither y'know

The GM's should set up an official sign up thread after Cosmere finally ends, so just keep an eye out for that!

As the representative GM, apparently, I will say we have chosen the location for the next games. (You guys are smart. Using the clues given you probably know what the theme is.)

In my mind it's going to be a more realistic version of the games. Last time we did a whole revolt with outside plotlines and a whole bunch of worldbuilding and character drama. We should still have character drama, but everyone should make a character fully expecting them to die, even though one of them will win. I'm aiming to keep it traditional this time.

Also, hopefully these games won't take as long, because the environment is a lot more hostile.

30 minutes ago, The Bookwyrm said:

As the representative GM, apparently, I will say we have chosen the location for the next games. (You guys are smart. Using the clues given you probably know what the theme is.)

In my mind it's going to be a more realistic version of the games. Last time we did a whole revolt with outside plotlines and a whole bunch of worldbuilding and character drama. We should still have character drama, but everyone should make a character fully expecting them to die, even though one of them will win. I'm aiming to keep it traditional this time.

Also, hopefully these games won't take as long, because the environment is a lot more hostile.

Are we also cracking down on the survival mechanics like finding food and water? That was a big thing in the first games, but has gotten a lot more lenient.

1 hour ago, J. Magi said:

Are we also cracking down on the survival mechanics like finding food and water? That was a big thing in the first games, but has gotten a lot more lenient.

Maybe you can get eaten by another plant while you are dehydrated!

59 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

Maybe you can get eaten by another plant while you are dehydrated!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Spoiler

actually if I get to do things the way I plan, that may be plot relevant

2 minutes ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

Yeah but I was long past assuming it would go forever an stopped checking on it.

Who were the top three?

We overthrew the government and broke out of the arena. Almost everyone survived lol

Edited by J. Magi

1 hour ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

Yeah but I was long past assuming it would go forever an stopped checking on it.

Who were the top three?

The survivors were Marewill, Tinker, Sharp, Dougella, Mark, Astra, and Connor