Hello everyone!

Hello to all! I'm new here on the Shard, and if any of you know Bookwyrm, I'm his sister. I've read all the cosmere up to date and I'm currently trying to work my way through Wheel of Time. Random fun fact about me: I love houseplants. I take care of around 20 but I lose count after that. Anyway, you might be hearing about them a lot from me : ) Looking forward to getting to know you guys!

Welcome to the Shard!!

Bookwyrm told me I had to indoctrinate you into the roleplays we have, so if your interested let me know!!

Do you have a favourite kind of bagel?

What's your least favourite book of all time?

9 minutes ago, Snapdragon said:

Hello to all! I'm new here on the Shard, and if any of you know Bookwyrm, I'm his sister. I've read all the cosmere up to date and I'm currently trying to work my way through Wheel of Time. Random fun fact about me: I love houseplants. I take care of around 20 but I lose count after that. Anyway, you might be hearing about them a lot from me : ) Looking forward to getting to know you guys!

Hey! I’m a friend of your brother irl, so you can ask me if you have questions about anything!

1 hour ago, J. Magi said:

Welcome to the Shard!!

Bookwyrm told me I had to indoctrinate you into the roleplays we have, so if your interested let me know!!

Do you have a favourite kind of bagel?

What's your least favourite book of all time?

Thanks! I probably won't do roleplays right away, but I want to do them sometime. My favorite kind of bagel would be blueberry, and while I've read books I haven't liked, I don't think I actually have a least favorite one. It would probably be some sort of very badly written children's picture book, because I have unfortunately run into some of those.

1 minute ago, Snapdragon said:

Thanks! I probably won't do roleplays right away, but I want to do them sometime. My favorite kind of bagel would be blueberry, and while I've read books I haven't liked, I don't think I actually have a least favorite one. It would probably be some sort of very badly written children's picture book, because I have unfortunately run into some of those.

Nice! Blueberry's a great pick.

1 hour ago, Through The Living Glass said:

WELCOOOOOME TO THE SHAAAAAAARD!! 😁

If you could visit any country on Roshar for week, which country would you visit and why?

I would have to visit Thaylenah because I think it would be really pretty and I love Thaylen eyebrows.

1 hour ago, strmblsd said:

Welcome to the shard do not eat the cookie!

What is your opinion on hemalurgy?

Okay, I guess I won't eat the cookie. (?)

On hemalurgy, I feel like I want to learn more about it because, even though I've read both era 1 and 2, I still have a lot of questions. From what I do know, it's kind of disturbing and a bit dark, but I can definitely see the usefulness of it and how people might want to use it because of the opportunities it provides.

1 hour ago, Spark of Hope said:

Hey! I’m a friend of your brother irl, so you can ask me if you have questions about anything!

Okay, got it. Thanks!

1 minute ago, The Bookwyrm said:

Oh, this is why you needed to sneak into my room to look at a map of Roshar.

HAAAAAAH!!

YES I LOVE IT

Nice one @Snapdragon *fist bump*

*realization*

Wait @The Bookwyrm you have a map of Roshar in you room?

Is it wall mounted?

3 minutes ago, The Bookwyrm said:

Oh, this is why you needed to sneak into my room to look at a map of Roshar.

Hey, I needed to make sure I was actually spelling it right. I'm very particular on spelling.

4 hours ago, Snapdragon said:

Welcome to the shard! 

Do you like dogs or cats more? (There is a correct answer)

Whos your favorite cosmere character?

If you had one ability from mistborn what would you have?

7 hours ago, Snapdragon said:

Welcome to the shard!

20 hours ago, Aredor said:

Welcome welcome! 

*dramatic music* TO THE SHARD! 

What is the best type of peanut butter? 

The best type of peanut butter is obviously creamy. I'll eat crunchy if it's the only peanut butter we have, but creamy is far superior.

19 hours ago, Unintelligenius said:

Welcome to the shard! 

Do you like dogs or cats more? (There is a correct answer)

Whos your favorite cosmere character?

If you had one ability from mistborn what would you have?

I've never had a cat, but I do have a dog, so dogs I guess.

I have no idea who my favorite cosmere character is because there are just too many amazing ones. Some of my favorites though would be Syl, Lift (because of course), and Wayne, but there are just too many.

My one ability from Mistborn would be burning steel because then I could fly around and there's also a lot of ways I could use it in everyday life.

On 8/26/2024 at 3:44 PM, Snapdragon said:

I'm currently trying to work my way through Wheel of Time.

*left handed gasp*
Me too! How far/frustrated are you right now?

also, what do you think of pineapples, specifically on pizzas

1 hour ago, Pineap-spider said:

*left handed gasp*
Me too! How far/frustrated are you right now?

also, what do you think of pineapples, specifically on pizzas

*right-handed gasp*

THERE'S A CORRECT ANSWER TO THE PINEAPPLE QUESTION.

No pressure or anything. 😁