Hello everyone!

On 8/26/2024 at 5:44 PM, Snapdragon said:

Hello to all! I'm new here on the Shard, and if any of you know Bookwyrm, I'm his sister. I've read all the cosmere up to date and I'm currently trying to work my way through Wheel of Time. Random fun fact about me: I love houseplants. I take care of around 20 but I lose count after that. Anyway, you might be hearing about them a lot from me : ) Looking forward to getting to know you guys!

Hi! What's one of your favorite hobbys? (besides reading and taking care of plants ;))

22 hours ago, Pineap-spider said:

*left handed gasp*
Me too! How far/frustrated are you right now?

also, what do you think of pineapples, specifically on pizzas

I'm not terribly far in Wheel of Time; I'm almost done with book 3. Honestly, I'm really frustrated at one character because I think they're being a bit of an idiot (more than a bit, actually). I can see how they could be such a great character if they went through some character development, but it's just not happening! Overall, there are just so many little tidbits that I know are important or are foreshadowing, but I can't keep track of them all. I know it's going to all tie in at the end and be EPIC, but it's taking so long!

(I could rant on for a while, actually) Anyway, my opinion on pineapple is that it is delicious and I honestly don't mind it on pizza.

4 hours ago, Part Of The Narrative said:

Hi! What's one of your favorite hobbys? (besides reading and taking care of plants ;))

I really love embroidery and cross stitch. I'm new to it and haven't actually finished a project yet (I keep finding time for other things) but it's very soothing. Although, it's the sort of hobby where you always find fun new projects to do, but never end up finishing any of them...and I am very much guilty of that.

• 2 weeks later...