I draw stuff?

Selia

Hi. *very awkward wave* I’m Sel/Selia, and I really like drawing. I’ve recently improved, and I honestly never thought I’d have the confidence to make a thread like this. But here we go. *takes deep breath*

I want to draw more stuff, so tell me something and I’ll draw it. I know that nobody really knows me on here, so I’ll post some pictures on here so y’all can see my style.

So. Yeah.

IMG_0120.png

IMG_0117.png

IMG_0071.png

Posted (edited)

Thanks! I wanted to make a cute little alien peeking into our world. The second one is an enby person and the third was a commission I did for a friend on ddb. They go by Druid.

Question. Are you an Edgedancer?

Edited by Selia

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, TheWanderer said:

Just want to say good for you taking the leap to share your work. I like the way you did the night sky in the first image.

Thanks! I recently got a new drawing app, too, which has more *and perhaps better* tools than sketchbook lol. Also, love the Hoid pfp. I actually do play the flute so I loved that part.

Thanks Elk. You’re not very subtle, though. I should post the one I did of you next.

Edited by Selia

4 minutes ago, Selia said:

Thanks! I recently got a new drawing app, too, which has more *and perhaps better* tools than sketchbook lol. Also, love the Hoid pfp. I actually do play the flute so I loved that part.

Thanks Elk. You’re not very subtle, though. I should post the one I did of you next.

Eh, farts. I thought 'Dr. Deer' would be a little on the nose. Well, it was a nice try.

Just now, Doctor_Deer said:

Eh, farts. I thought 'Dr. Deer' would be a little on the nose. Well, it was a nice try.

It’s literally what Himy calls you. You said you were going to request something?

1 minute ago, Selia said:

It’s literally what Himy calls you. You said you were going to request something?

Yeah, I'm really not sure why he calls me that. And yes, I'd like to request something! Could you draw a small pseudodragon wearing a pair of glasses and reading a book? The cuter the dragon the better.

1 minute ago, LilysFlowerField said:

can you do The Inquisitor? that sounds neat. thanks

Flower, you're here!

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, LilysFlowerField said:

can you do The Inquisitor? that sounds neat. thanks

Is The Inquisitor a person from something?

Ye, sure, Elk.

Edited by Selia

1 minute ago, Selia said:

Is The Inquisitor a person from something?

Ye, sure, Elk.

Yay!

(And I believe Flower's talkin' about the Inquisitor from Star Wars. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, Flower.)

Just now, LilysFlowerField said:

it was the top scene voted in this thread

I haven’t read Mistborn *YET* so I don’t know that scene. Sorry.

1 minute ago, Doctor_Deer said:

Yay!

(And I believe Flower's talkin' about the Inquisitor from Star Wars. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, Flower.)

;3

4 hours ago, Selia said:

Thanks! I wanted to make a cute little alien peeking into our world. The second one is an enby person and the third was a commission I did for a friend on ddb. They go by Druid.

Question. Are you an Edgedancer?

Aww, that’s adorable. I am, actually!

17 minutes ago, LilysFlowerField said:

this is what i found and it is not from Star Wars

https://mistborn.fandom.com/wiki/Inquisitor

I haven’t read mistborn yet

13 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Aww, that’s adorable. I am, actually!

i thought I recognized the ideal at the end of your sig. please tell me you’re more mature than Lift. I myself am an Elsecaller

2 minutes ago, Selia said:

I haven’t read mistborn yet

i thought I recognized the ideal at the end of your sig. please tell me you’re more mature than Lift. I myself am an Elsecaller

What if I AM Lift? Is that okay?

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, Edema Rue said:

What if I AM Lift? Is that okay?

Yup. I do like her. Would you like me to draw you to make it up to you?

Edited by Selia

6 hours ago, Selia said:

Thanks, I quite enjoy Hoid as a character. Hits the same notes as a fair few I have played in ttrpgs. Albeit I lack such scathing wit, but I do hoard magic like no body else.

8 hours ago, TheWanderer said:

Thanks, I quite enjoy Hoid as a character. Hits the same notes as a fair few I have played in ttrpgs. Albeit I lack such scathing wit, but I do hoard magic like no body else.

What rpgs do you play? I’m working on improving my wit. I’m at least partially there, much to the annoyance of my friends. Meet TheFriendlyArchfey before you say that. I have such theories about Hoid. Have you read Warbreaker?

6 hours ago, Selia said:

What rpgs do you play? I’m working on improving my wit. I’m at least partially there, much to the annoyance of my friends. Meet TheFriendlyArchfey before you say that. I have such theories about Hoid. Have you read Warbreaker?

Apologies for the delay, I am having a lazy sunday. To list them off, I ran and played Vampire The Masquerade for several years. Currently I mainly play D&D 5e, albeit in a heavily homebrewed manner and am working on a few homebrew settings of my own. Once the cosmere RPG is fully out I plan to run a stormlight game for my regular group.

As far as Hoid theories, I have read every cosmere story save for the White Sand Novels. I also began my time on this forum posting random theories I had. Such as alternative uses for Lerasium. 

58 minutes ago, TheWanderer said:

Apologies for the delay, I am having a lazy sunday. To list them off, I ran and played Vampire The Masquerade for several years. Currently I mainly play D&D 5e, albeit in a heavily homebrewed manner and am working on a few homebrew settings of my own. Once the cosmere RPG is fully out I plan to run a stormlight game for my regular group.

As far as Hoid theories, I have read every cosmere story save for the White Sand Novels. I also began my time on this forum posting random theories I had. Such as alternative uses for Lerasium. 

I love dnd. I haven’t played it for very long but my dm mainly runs pre written campaigns. I saw some things on the cosmere rpg and read a couple reviews that weren’t amazing. I plan to stick with D&D *5e obviously. D&D 2024 looks awful* I am homebrewing a cosmere oneshot/campaign thing right now. I convinced Elsecaller (hmmmm Lies on here) to help along with my dm friend. We have to homebrew literally everything due to it being a book universe and D&D doesn’t have any content on it as far as I can tell. But it’s fun.

I’m working my way through all the cosmere novels. My library never has them and I recently figured out that they’re actually in the adult section so that’s fun. Am I allowed to share a theory on here?