I draw stuff?

Selia

3 minutes ago, TheWanderer said:

Background on that one you put the spoiler on is cool. 

Thanks. Druid was like “I made an LGBallTQ+ thingy SO YOU HAVE TO ALSO >:3”

Spoiler

Turns out there isn’t a flag for depression because turns out nobody actually likes it, so I put it as basically showing how I can spiral sometimes. Cheerful, I know.

11 minutes ago, TheWanderer said:

Also I realize I never contributed to the original request of this topic. If you have time, I would be curious to see you do a stylized version of my main D&D character's maker's mark. A golden rose, background I have no ideas on.

Ofc! Can I get some details on this characters personality? Class, race, why they’re an adventurer? (Just might help me decide on backgrounds)

3 minutes ago, Selia said:

Ofc! Can I get some details on this characters personality? Class, race, why they’re an adventurer? (Just might help me decide on backgrounds)

Well they appear human, we found out pretty early on they are a demigod of a goddess of love and beauty and a long lost scion of potent magical bloodline. They are a bladesinger wizard. They are adventuring in part because they wish to find ways to make the world safer for non combatants and magically or martially adept individuals.

They have some manipulative tendencies as well as a tendency to put on whatever persona they think a person wants to see. As they were at one point a very well regarded stage performer, I rolled semi BS stats meaning they are highly gifted in many areas, which led to them feeling particularly isolated in life. They are learning enchanting and have rediscovered a seemingly lost method of doing so.

1 minute ago, TheWanderer said:

Well they appear human, we found out pretty early on they are a demigod of a goddess of love and beauty and a long lost scion of potent magical bloodline. They are a bladesinger wizard. They are adventuring in part because they wish to find ways to make the world safer for non combatants and magically or martially adept individuals.

They have some manipulative tendencies as well as a tendency to put on whatever persona they think a person wants to see. As they were at one point a very well regarded stage performer, I rolled semi BS stats meaning they are highly gifted in many areas, which led to them feeling particularly isolated in life. They are learning enchanting and have rediscovered a seemingly lost method of doing so.

Cool! My dnd characters are not that interesting, although I did have one I liked for a oneshot. Sadly, I don’t think they will be ever returning…

time to pull out my fancy drawing app…

1 minute ago, Selia said:

Cool! My dnd characters are not that interesting, although I did have one I liked for a oneshot. Sadly, I don’t think they will be ever returning…

time to pull out my fancy drawing app…

Glad you appreciate it, they have had quite a character arc going. Granted this is not my most out there and weird character concept.

1 minute ago, TheWanderer said:

Glad you appreciate it, they have had quite a character arc going. Granted this is not my most out there and weird character concept.

Ooooo

do tell

Ooooo

do tell

Let's see, I wrote,

A character who was a dwarven artificer. From a clan of incredibly famous weapon smiths. He was ostracized for his obsession with public works projects. To the point he spent a century designing a sewer system and road for a city. 

A soulknife half elf rogue who was the 8th child of a crime lord. He had fled his home city after his father's death as his siblings formed individual gangs and started a war between each other for who the successor would be.

My goodest boy tiefling necromancer. Who began dabbling in darker arts out of a desire to revive every person he had ever lost in his life.

The character I will be playing in an upcoming game who is a Psion (has the telekinetic and telepathy feats). Who largely sucks at his abilities and has to actively repress them. Will build him to be akin to a aberrant mind sorcerer/monk. His hero origin was attacking local gangs under the moniker "Gaslight"...they made him change that upon joining propery hero society.

Finally masks character (powered by the apocalypse superhero game) who was kind of like superman. Only he had no actual finesse with his inhuman strength or flight. So whenever I rolled poorly for say, trying to heroically stop a train car. Yeah that was because he overestimated how much strength use and ripped the part of the train's frame off.

2 minutes ago, TheWanderer said:

Let's see, I wrote,

A character who was a dwarven artificer. From a clan of incredibly famous weapon smiths. He was ostracized for his obsession with public works projects. To the point he spent a century designing a sewer system and road for a city. 

A soulknife half elf rogue who was the 8th child of a crime lord. He had fled his home city after his father's death as his siblings formed individual gangs and started a war between each other for who the successor would be.

My goodest boy tiefling necromancer. Who began dabbling in darker arts out of a desire to revive every person he had ever lost in his life.

The character I will be playing in an upcoming game who is a Psion (has the telekinetic and telepathy feats). Who largely sucks at his abilities and has to actively repress them. Will build him to be akin to a aberrant mind sorcerer/monk. His hero origin was attacking local gangs under the moniker "Gaslight"...they made him change that upon joining propery hero society.

Finally masks character (powered by the apocalypse superhero game) who was kind of like superman. Only he had no actual finesse with his inhuman strength or flight. So whenever I rolled poorly for say, trying to heroically stop a train car. Yeah that was because he overestimated how much strength use and ripped the part of the train's frame off.

I love those

especially the tiefling and superhero guy

I love those

especially the tiefling and superhero guy

I may have to ask you to specify as I included two superheroes. The tiefling I was quite proud of as when I first told someone about it they got indignant and stated and I am paraphrasing, "How dare you make me care so much about a character I am not in a game with.".

22 minutes ago, TheWanderer said:

I may have to ask you to specify as I included two superheroes. The tiefling I was quite proud of as when I first told someone about it they got indignant and stated and I am paraphrasing, "How dare you make me care so much about a character I am not in a game with.".

Second one

also that’s fair

15 minutes ago, Doctor_Deer said:

I know you haven't said anything, but I feel your pain. School is torture.

Eh wasn’t that bad.

we’ve got a new girl from Austin

Spoiler

IMG_0169.thumb.png.f763565126812ddc489a5c37cac364d1.png

42 minutes ago, Selia said:

Eh wasn’t that bad.

we’ve got a new girl from Austin

Reveal hidden contents

IMG_0169.thumb.png.f763565126812ddc489a5c37cac364d1.png

Well, that's good. Maybe I'm just exaggerating because I don't like school, maybe not.

That's cool. And nice drawing!

1 hour ago, Doctor_Deer said:

Well, that's good. Maybe I'm just exaggerating because I don't like school, maybe not.

That's cool. And nice drawing!

lol

thx

apologies. The drawing is not in fact enby. It is ace. I was being stupid

Edited by Selia