Spark of Hope

6 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Zip stood in front of the cave. he throws out stomper. "Alright buddy, lets see what you can do." and he walks in.

There weren't any Pokemon in the mouth of the cave, but he could hear echoes from further in.

4 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Stomper runs away for a sec, then decides to just tank the hit. Zip grins. "Nice job! Bite it one more time, and then I think i can grab it!"

The attack knocks it out. 

1 minute ago, Spark of Hope said:

The attack knocks it out. 

Zip laughs, good-naturedly. "Well, we probably shouldnt knock them out to catch them. seems kinda wrong. lets wait until it wakes up. but good job, stomper." Stomper makes a cooing dino noise and nuzzles up against Zip's hand.

Zip sends out Dyna so stomper and him can play while they wait. Dyna nearly drinks the slugma, but stomper bowls him over before that happens.

@Spark of Hope

11 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Zip laughs, good-naturedly. "Well, we probably shouldnt knock them out to catch them. seems kinda wrong. lets wait until it wakes up. but good job, stomper." Stomper makes a cooing dino noise and nuzzles up against Zip's hand.

Zip sends out Dyna so stomper and him can play while they wait. Dyna nearly drinks the slugma, but stomper bowls him over before that happens.

@Spark of Hope

The Slugma shakes its head quickly as it wakes up. It looks around, disoriented. Then its eyes lock on Zip. "Ma!" it said, semi-aggressively.

Just now, Spark of Hope said:

The Slugma shakes its head quickly as it wakes up. It looks around, disoriented. Then its eyes lock on Zip. "Ma!" it said, semi-aggressively.

"Hey, hey, calm down. its alright" he holds out a hand with a berry on it that he picked up along the way (bc yk thats completely normal). "I can tell you are strong. Stomper is a strong one, and not just anybody can survive one of his bites." he holds out a pokeball as well. "The berry is free, but you can join me if you want to"

"Hey, hey, calm down. its alright" he holds out a hand with a berry on it that he picked up along the way (bc yk thats completely normal). "I can tell you are strong. Stomper is a strong one, and not just anybody can survive one of his bites." he holds out a pokeball as well. "The berry is free, but you can join me if you want to"

Skeptically, the Slugma ate the Berry, then looked at the Poke Ball.

Skeptically, the Slugma ate the Berry, then looked at the Poke Ball.

He nods, smiling, but not creepily. He looks genuine. "I mean, i could really use you. i currently just have a bunch of rocks. having someone like you would make us all the stronger."

I don't blame the slugma at all

2 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

He nods, smiling, but not creepily. He looks genuine. "I mean, i could really use you. i currently just have a bunch of rocks. having someone like you would make us all the stronger."

Slugma held his gaze for a few moments, then headbutted the button. One, two, three, click!

Slugma held his gaze for a few moments, then headbutted the button. One, two, three, click!

ok, I'm surprised. did not think bro was charismatic enough to do this three times in a row. 

He grins. "I cant believe that worked." He chucks out the slugma. "Mind if i call you primordial soup?" he glances over at dyna and stomper, who are play wrestling for some reason.

He grins. "I cant believe that worked." He chucks out the slugma. "Mind if i call you primordial soup?" he glances over at dyna and stomper, who are play wrestling for some reason.

It didn't seem to be too fond of the name

Just Soup would work tho

"Hmmmm... Yeah, thats fair. maybe just Soup then?" he glances over at dyna and stomper, who are now pushing each other over playfully.

"Slug..." It curled up and started to sleep.

He returns Soup. "Sweet dreams, Soup." he looks to stomper and dyna, who look back at him. he grins, returns them, exits the cave, hops on his bike and peddles away.

Noo! Lileep didn't get to play! Also did you nickname Lileep?