Spark of Hope

12 minutes ago, Exotic Almond said:

"Ack! Turbo use ancient power!"(no Omni boost I'm rolling a 10 sided die, 10 is Omni boost)

The String Shot landed, distracting Turbo enough for Scatterbug to dodge the move. 

4 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

“Bug!” The move hits it in the jaw. 

"Now! Ancient power one more time!" (9, no boost)

I did have a panic when I thought I sent a rock/water type against a sewaddle. But no, it's a scatterbug.

Edited by Exotic Almond

8 hours ago, Exotic Almond said:

"Now! Ancient power one more time!" (9, no boost)

This one hit. “Scatterbug!” the boy yelled. 

7 hours ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

Del looks around the forest, and sitting there was a small pokemon, a horn on its head. "Go Dratini" he shouts, before covering his own mouth. "Use Bind"

@Spark of Hope

Destini wrapped itself around the Ralts, which used Confusion. This did not confuse Dratini. 

6 minutes ago, Exotic Almond said:

"Yes! I win! Thanks for the neat battle dude!"

The boy looked down sadly, then held out the Poke Ball. "Return, Scatterbug..." 

The Pokemon turned into red energy and returned to its Poke Ball. The Bug Catcher put it in his sack and pulled out a few bills.

"Here. You won." 

P100

Just now, Spark of Hope said:

The boy looked down sadly, then held out the Poke Ball. "Return, Scatterbug..." 

The Pokemon turned into red energy and returned to its Poke Ball. The Bug Catcher put it in his sack and pulled out a few bills.

"Here. You won." 

"Oh, thanks! Welp, bye!" Oran gets back on his bike and bikes through the forest.

I think imma wait for the next plot point. I can't stay long anyway. (10 mins)

Cash explored the town for the remainder of the day, finding another good place to eat for dinner, and relaxed. He also stopped by the Pokecenter to buy a couple of pokeballs. 

+5 pokeballs, down 1000P, remaining total ~ 800P

He turned to his Impidimp. “I want that gym taken over. Looked like the only interesting thing to do in this town, and wr never got the chance back in Sinnoh. What do you think?” The Impidimp got a mischievous glint in his eye and nodded. 
“Good,” Cash replied. “Tomorrow we train, and the next day we fight.”

5 minutes ago, Cash67 said:

Cash explored the town for the remainder of the day, finding another good place to eat for dinner, and relaxed. He also stopped by the Pokecenter to buy a couple of pokeballs. 

He turned to his Impidimp. “I want that gym taken over. Looked like the only interesting thing to do in this town, and wr never got the chance back in Sinnoh. What do you think?” The Impidimp got a mischievous glint in his eye and nodded. 
“Good,” Cash replied. “Tomorrow we train, and the next day we fight.”

Free heads up- the Gym Leader will use two Pokemon 

Just now, Cash67 said:

I'll do right outside the Gym after training

It loomed up into the sky like a witch's tower in a fairy tale. The top split into two points. It was very intimidating and sinister.

1 hour ago, Spark of Hope said:

It loomed up into the sky like a witch's tower in a fairy tale. The top split into two points. It was very intimidating and sinister.

Cash walked into the Gym, full of confidence. His Impidimp mirrored his emotions, showing a smug expression. They had trained for a long while yesterday, and after a visit to the PokeCenter and a good night’s sleep, they were ready to attempt this challenge. 

“Hey, I heard this was the main thing to do in this town,” he called as he entered. “Anyone offering a challenge?”

12 minutes ago, Cash67 said:

Cash walked into the Gym, full of confidence. His Impidimp mirrored his emotions, showing a smug expression. They had trained for a long while yesterday, and after a visit to the PokeCenter and a good night’s sleep, they were ready to attempt this challenge. 

“Hey, I heard this was the main thing to do in this town,” he called as he entered. “Anyone offering a challenge?”

“Not so fast, young man. In order to challenge the Gym Leader, you have to overcome another obstacle.”

40 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

“Not so fast, young man. In order to challenge the Gym Leader, you have to overcome another obstacle.”

Does this guy look like they work for the gym? Is it a disembodied voice?

2 minutes ago, Cash67 said:

Oh right.

The man who spoke was pale with dark hair that went to his chin. He was wearing a tuxedo, and his black eyes seemed to penetrate Cash's soul.

23 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

The man who spoke was pale with dark hair that went to his chin. He was wearing a tuxedo, and his black eyes seemed to penetrate Cash's soul.

“Sticking with the theme, aren’t we?” Cash remarked. He rolled his head to the side as his Impidimp jumped to the floor. “What do I gotta do? I got a day to kill.”

1 minute ago, Cash67 said:

“Sticking with the theme, aren’t we?” Cash remarked. He rolled his head to the side as his Impidimp jumped to the floor. “What do I gotta do? I got a day to kill.”

The man smirked unsettlingly at his remark. "Simple. Climb to the top of the tower."

32 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

The man smirked unsettlingly at his remark. "Simple. Climb to the top of the tower."

A shiver passed through Cash, and he doubled down on his nonchalance. 

“Which wall?”

27 minutes ago, Cash67 said:

A shiver passed through Cash, and he doubled down on his nonchalance. 

“Which wall?”

"Oh, not from the outside."

A wall moved to reveal a hidden doorway. "Battle each trainer you encounter, for only one holds the key to the next floor, of which there are four."

Hehe I rhymed lol