Spark of Hope

3 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

Grimer was defeated. The man looked slightly surprised. 

Cash’s Impidimp looked a bit beat up, but smug. Its attitude was enough to make Cash smirk as well. “Do you have the key?” He called. 

3 minutes ago, Cash67 said:

Cash’s Impidimp looked a bit beat up, but smug. Its attitude was enough to make Cash smirk as well. “Do you have the key?” He called. 

The man smiled. “I do not.”

Just now, Spark of Hope said:

The man smiled. “I do not.”

Cash ran a hand down his face. “Can I leave and come back and not fight you again? Pick up where I left off sort of deal?”

27 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

“You may.”

Cash nodded, and promptly turned around and walked out the door to the Pokémon center. After healing his Impidimp, he walked right back and chose the guy in the right. 

3 hours ago, Cash67 said:

Cash nodded, and promptly turned around and walked out the door to the Pokémon center. After healing his Impidimp, he walked right back and chose the guy in the right. 

He threw out a Dusk Ball, from which emerged Stunky. “Acid Spray.”

15 hours ago, Spark of Hope said:

He threw out a Dusk Ball, from which emerged Stunky. “Acid Spray.”

Cash frowned, “Repeat this one more time, Gremlin! Dark Pulse,” he said, as the Acid Spray hit Impidimp. Impidimp is able to tank without much effort. 

22 minutes ago, Cash67 said:

Cash frowned, “Repeat this one more time, Gremlin! Dark Pulse,” he said, as the Acid Spray hit Impidimp. Impidimp is able to tank without much effort. 

Stunky took the Dark Pulse, which did decent damage. “Venoshock!”

33 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

Stunky took the Dark Pulse, which did decent damage. “Venoshock!”

This Venoshock did obscene damage, and Impidimp was barely standing. “One more, Gremlin!” Cash shouted, causing Impidimp to unleash a dark pulse. 

6 minutes ago, Cash67 said:

This Venoshock did obscene damage, and Impidimp was barely standing. “One more, Gremlin!” Cash shouted, causing Impidimp to unleash a dark pulse. 

“Hang on, Stunky! Smokescreen!” The move got off too late, and the Stunky collapsed. 

2 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

“Hang on, Stunky! Smokescreen!” The move got off too late, and the Stunky collapsed. 

“Key,” Cash demanded, pulling out Impidimp’s Luxury Ball and retracting his Pokémon. 

6 minutes ago, Cash67 said:

“Key,” Cash demanded, pulling out Impidimp’s Luxury Ball and retracting his Pokémon. 

The man’s mouth scrunched as he called back Stunky. He put the ball on his belt and held out the key. 

4 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

The man’s mouth scrunched as he called back Stunky. He put the ball on his belt and held out the key. 

Cash took the key and walked back out of the Gym, to the Pokémon Center, and healed Impidimp. Afterwards, he pulled Impidimp out of his poke-ball again. 

“Alright, I know this is gonna be hard to say, but I think we need a second Pokémon to win this.” Impidimp immediately began to protest. “I know, I know,” Cash responded, “But our typical strategy doesn’t work on these fools. We know Prankster is only as effective as your opponent is not. So we either need to get rid of your moves, or catch a new Pokémon, just for the time being.” The Impidimp calmed down a bit, but was clearly still ticked off. “Good. We are going to catch someone who can make you hit harder.” 

After that conversation, the two wandered to the town’s outskirts, looking for any signs of wild Pokémon scrounging through both natural and man-made debris. 

3 minutes ago, Cash67 said:

Cash took the key and walked back out of the Gym, to the Pokémon Center, and healed Impidimp. Afterwards, he pulled Impidimp out of his poke-ball again. 

“Alright, I know this is gonna be hard to say, but I think we need a second Pokémon to win this.” Impidimp immediately began to protest. “I know, I know,” Cash responded, “But our typical strategy doesn’t work on these fools. We know Prankster is only as effective as your opponent is not. So we either need to get rid of your moves, or catch a new Pokémon, just for the time being.” The Impidimp calmed down a bit, but was clearly still ticked off. “Good. We are going to catch someone who can make you hit harder.” 

After that conversation, the two wandered to the town’s outskirts, looking for any signs of wild Pokémon scrounging through both natural and man-made debris. 

He’d find Grass, Ghost, and Dark types

2 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

He'd be like sneaking though the forest slowly in the bushes. So like catching them in the act and then sneaking away before running to the nearest town. Also same except not work.

Edited by Exotic Almond

Just now, Exotic Almond said:

You could either go back to Travis or to Vila

“I’m telling you, there’s nothing here!”

”Boss said otherwise.”

Thud. The grunt kicked a rock. 

6 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

“I’m telling you, there’s nothing here!”

”Boss said otherwise.”

Thud. The grunt kicked a rock. 

"Hmm... gotta go get help." Oran gets absorbed by the bushes and sneaks away.

He's heading to Trava town 

1 hour ago, Spark of Hope said:

Cash finds a thicket of trees, and notices that some of the stumps occasionally… move. He follows one of the bigger ones around for a while, and then nods at his Impidimp. A pulse of electricity strikes the stump, temporarily immobilizing it. A pokeball is thrown soon after, and it shakes one, twice, three times. 

“And I believe we have found our shield,” Cash states. His Impidimp smiles mischievously as they head back to the PokeCenter. 

Phantump added to the team

1 hour ago, Cash67 said:

Cash finds a thicket of trees, and notices that some of the stumps occasionally… move. He follows one of the bigger ones around for a while, and then nods at his Impidimp. A pulse of electricity strikes the stump, temporarily immobilizing it. A pokeball is thrown soon after, and it shakes one, twice, three times. 

“And I believe we have found our shield,” Cash states. His Impidimp smiles mischievously as they head back to the PokeCenter. 

You caught a Pokemon weak to…

Never mind