Spark of Hope

Just now, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"Oh my, how interesting" Zip sighs. "You did well, Soup" Soup gives a happy sound as its returned to its ball. "Dyna, you know what to do. Magnitude, then go dig out the leafeon." Magnitude 5

Leafeon emerged from the ground as it shook, crying out. It hit the ground, not moving.

Just now, Spark of Hope said:

Leafeon emerged from the ground as it shook, crying out. It hit the ground, not moving.

Zip rushed over, checking on it. he looks up at the gym leader. "You were a good opponent. i appreciate the chance to fight." Dyna toddles over and face plants right next to him. Zip gives him a pat on the head.

1 minute ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Zip rushed over, checking on it. he looks up at the gym leader. "You were a good opponent. i appreciate the chance to fight." Dyna toddles over and face plants right next to him. Zip gives him a pat on the head.

"Thanks for the challenging battle." She walked over to Leafeon and put a hand on her side. "Are you alright?"

"Leaf..."

Rose smiled. "You put up a great fight. Get a good rest."

"Thanks for the challenging battle." She walked over to Leafeon and put a hand on her side. "Are you alright?"

"Leaf..."

Rose smiled. "You put up a great fight. Get a good rest."

Zip smiles, holding out his hand, as though to give her a hand shake. Dyna accidently sets of a magnitude, tho luckily it was only magnitude 1.

Just now, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Zip smiles, holding out his hand, as though to give her a hand shake. Dyna accidently sets of a magnitude, tho luckily it was only magnitude 1.

She shook his hand, slipping a badge into his hand.

2 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

He pumps his fist, bows to Rose, then runs out. 

She smiled confused.

Bulbasaur walked up to her "Bulba?"

She looked down at it. "They'll be fine."

"Saur?"

"I would appreciate that, thank you."

Bulbasaur released a vine, which she took hold of, and it lowered her back to the entrance. She waved up at it and the vine retracted.

She smiled confused.

Bulbasaur walked up to her "Bulba?"

She looked down at it. "They'll be fine."

"Saur?"

"I would appreciate that, thank you."

Bulbasaur released a vine, which she took hold of, and it lowered her back to the entrance. She waved up at it and the vine retracted.

I rolled to see what Dyna's accidental magnitude would be. so I wasn't kidding. could've been 10 lol. 

anyways...

Zip grins wider than he has in a while, and laughs. "Oh MAN. so good. so. damn. good." He sends out Planter. "Dont worry, Planter, youll get your chance to shine soon enough." Planter just swings around happily.

who was looking for interaction again? and any story things you wanna throw at me?

@Spark of Hope

1 hour ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Slugma wasnt really paying attention and got slammed with it, causing it to throw up some lava which it promptly mopped up with its body. it sneezed too.

Impidimp says no

1 hour ago, Spark of Hope said:

Phantump "wilted" sadly.

Rose sighed. "Return..." The Bounsweet did, and she sent out another Nest Ball, which contained Leafeon. "Use Return!"

I is in floor 2

16 minutes ago, Cash67 said:

“I’m assuming neither of you are telling me who has the key?” Cash called out. 

"No, though you have a better chance of guessing first try than you did in the last room. What's wrong with that Phantump?"

"No, though you have a better chance of guessing first try than you did in the last room. What's wrong with that Phantump?"

TIS DEPRESSED BECAUSE OF IMPIDIMP BULLYING. anyways tho, who was it that wanted interaction? almond? and anything else I can do?

1 minute ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Yes, it was Almond. He was on a field trip today, he might be able to get on in about an hour and a half but I don't know

Might also be Cash's (the character) mindset about it. He's just using it for convenience, not trying to form a partnership with it.

Not trying to tell Cash how to play, but that's generally looked down upon in Pokemon

24 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

21 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

Cash (the character, not me) doesn’t want to carry around more than one Pokémon, and that attitude is replicated in Impidimp. He wants to have a business/professional relationship with the phantoms. Keep it utilitarian on both sides. Will that change? Who knows…..

Cash looked back at the Phantump, who immediately straightened up and attempted to look more fierce.

”She’s trying her best, y’all,” Cash replied. “Plus, this is her first battle under me,” Cash responded. Phantump looked indignant at these comments, and her ferocity became legitimate. 

24 minutes ago, Cash67 said:

Cash looked back at the Phantump, who immediately straightened up and attempted to look more fierce.

”She’s trying her best, y’all,” Cash replied. “Plus, this is her first battle under me,” Cash responded. Phantump looked indignant at these comments, and her ferocity became legitimate. 

“Very well. Choose your opponent.”

1 hour ago, Spark of Hope said:

“Very well. Choose your opponent.”

Cash looks at Phantump. “It’s your opponent,” he says, gesturing to the two people. Phantump hesitates for a moment, and then points confidently to the person on the right. 

Cash strolls in that direction. “Ready to show me what you’re made of?” He asks  Phantump. She rolls her eyes, and a small, ghostly flame appears in her hand. 

6 minutes ago, Cash67 said:

Cash looks at Phantump. “It’s your opponent,” he says, gesturing to the two people. Phantump hesitates for a moment, and then points confidently to the person on the right. 

Cash strolls in that direction. “Ready to show me what you’re made of?” He asks  Phantump. She rolls her eyes, and a small, ghostly flame appears in her hand. 

“Inkay.”