Spark of Hope

1 minute ago, Spark of Hope said:

Yaaay :D 

A not so wierdo weirdo was walking down the street, just, enjoying himself with his axew in front of him, he wasn't holding it, because he doesn't have the upper body strength to carry 40 pounds of pokemon around. he's also peeking in trash cans, to see if there's any free things in them.

Del looks at the pokeball which contained his new pokemon. His pokedex pings, revealing that it was a Ralts. "Ralts, the Feeling Pokemon. Ralts has the ability to sense the emotions of people. If its Trainer is in a cheerful mood, this Pokémon grows cheerful and joyous in the same way." Del looks at the pokemon, which looks at him. "Ralts?" he smiles, rubbing it slightly on the head. "Lets get you to the pokemon centre, hey?" Del says.

@Exotic Almond

9 hours ago, Wierdo said:

A not so wierdo weirdo was walking down the street, just, enjoying himself with his axew in front of him, he wasn't holding it, because he doesn't have the upper body strength to carry 40 pounds of pokemon around. he's also peeking in trash cans, to see if there's any free things in them.

There is not. 

There’s a map in the images, which town do you want to start in? The dragon Gym is in Kacer City, if you want to start there 

6 hours ago, Cash67 said:

Phantump moved forward. “Alright, Will-O-Wisp!” Cash cried. The ghostly flames darted across the field and left dark, glowing singe marks on the Inkay.

“Use Pluck.”

1 minute ago, Cash67 said:

Phantump tanked the hit, but Inkay was forced to pull away faster than normal thanks to its burn. 

“Good work, now use Hex!”

"Kaaaaaaaay!" It fell to the ground. The man sighed and called it back, holding out a key.

12 hours ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

Del looks at the pokeball which contained his new pokemon. His pokedex pings, revealing that it was a Ralts. "Ralts, the Feeling Pokemon. Ralts has the ability to sense the emotions of people. If its Trainer is in a cheerful mood, this Pokémon grows cheerful and joyous in the same way." Del looks at the pokemon, which looks at him. "Ralts?" he smiles, rubbing it slightly on the head. "Lets get you to the pokemon centre, hey?" Del says.

@Exotic Almond

"Welcome to the pokemon center! How may I assist you today?"

I'm BACK Ya'll!!

Oran is running around asking random strangers for help before he runs into Zip just leaving the gym "Ohmygoshtahnkgoodnessyou'rehereIsawsometeamshadowgruntsandneedhelptotakethemoutfollowme!" and then he begins to run off without waiting for a reply.

Oh my gosh thank goodness you're here I saw some team shadow grunts and need help to take them out follow me!

@TheRavenHasLanded

Just now, Exotic Almond said:

"Welcome to the pokemon center! How may I assist you today?"

Oran is running around asking random strangers for help before he runs into Zip just leaving the gym "Ohmygoshtahnkgoodnessyou'rehereIsawsometeamshadowgruntsandneedhelptotakethemoutfollowme!" and then he begins to run off without waiting for a reply.

@TheRavenHasLanded

"CHRIST MAN OK" Zip sighs. He hops on his bike and follows. This idiot... i swear.

3 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"CHRIST MAN OK" Zip sighs. He hops on his bike and follows. This idiot... i swear.

Two people were talking over the crest of a hill in the woods.

"I'm telling you, we won't find-"

"Sh."

"I will not-"

"Shush!"

There was movement in foliage nearby.

1 minute ago, Exotic Almond said:

Oran is somehow outrunning the bike as he leads Zip to the site of the crime.

@Spark of Hope (btw nice PFP Spark)

Merci beaucoup!

"Ok" Oran sends out Spark who sparkles a bit and catches the guard's attention.

"There!" The first grunt pointed at Spark, and the second threw a net that trapped Spark to the ground.

"Ok" Oran sends out Spark who sparkles a bit and catches the guard's attention.

Two people were talking over the crest of a hill in the woods.

"I'm telling you, we won't find-"

"Sh."

"I will not-"

"Shush!"

There was movement in foliage nearby.

"Stomper, bite the pokemon if it comes out, yeah? we may have a problem on our hands."

Just now, Spark of Hope said:

"There!" The first grunt pointed at Spark, and the second threw a net that trapped Spark to the ground.

"Go bite the net, set Spark free and then go after the guards"

1 minute ago, Exotic Almond said:

"Hey! Go Turbo! Protect Spark with aqua jet!" (priority prolly means it's fast)

you named it Turbo? 

Seeing the Tirtuga come out, Zip looks at Planter's Ball, which shakes a little bit. "Alright, time to show what you can do" and he throws it out.

2 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"Stomper, bite the pokemon if it comes out, yeah? we may have a problem on our hands."

"Go bite the net, set Spark free and then go after the guards"

The male grunt laughed. He sent out a Shiny Grapploct, which wrapped its tentacles around Stomper's jaw and legs

2 minutes ago, Exotic Almond said:

"Hey! Go Turbo! Protect Spark with aqua jet!" (priority prolly means it's fast)

The Aqua Jet did not do much to Grapploct, but the female grunt (who'd thrown the net) sent out a Shiny Manectric. "Thunder Fang!"

The male grunt laughed. He sent out a Shiny Grapploct, which wrapped its tentacles around Stomper's jaw and legs

The Aqua Jet did not do much to Grapploct, but the female grunt (who'd thrown the net) sent out a Shiny Manectric. "Thunder Fang!"

Zip grins. "Now this is a fight! STOMPER! THRASH"

"Turbo! Bite!" (I got the flinch!)

Just now, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Zip grins. "Now this is a fight! STOMPER! THRASH"

The Grapploct was able to hold out on the Thrash, seemingly mounds stronger than Stomper.

"Turbo! Bite!" (I got the flinch!)

"Tric!"