Spark of Hope

6 minutes ago, Exotic Almond said:

"Oh silly, It's free!" The floor lets out from underneath him "I hope to see you again..."

"Ok, Turbo! Use Ancient Power!" (No boost...)

Geez, dark Nurse Joy…

The Ancient Power hit the cuffs holding him to the chair. Both they and the chair broke.

2 hours ago, Spark of Hope said:

Soup hears Oran’s command to Turbo

The cage burst open. “Malamar.” It began using Psychic. 

Deino stumbled. 

Soup melts the door as he wanders in, looking for food.

1 hour ago, Exotic Almond said:

"Oh silly, It's free!" The floor lets out from underneath him "I hope to see you again..."

"Ok, Turbo! Use Ancient Power!" (No boost...)

yes, dark indeed.

25 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Soup melts the door as he wanders in, looking for food.

He sees Turbo, Oran, his mom, and Malamar. 

16 minutes ago, Wierdo said:

He threw a PokeBall.

One, two, three, click!

Just now, Exotic Almond said:

"Turbo! Use Ancient Power on my mom!" (no boost, I'll stop saying no boost and just mention if there's a boost)

The rocks hit and buried her, and Spark's ball flew out of her hand. "You little-"

Just now, Spark of Hope said:

The rocks hit and buried her, and Spark's ball flew out of her hand. "You little-"

Oran grabs the ball and calls back Turbo "Not nice to see you mom, I hope you don't come to the next family reunions" Oran runs out of the room and goes down the other hallway.

Oran grabs the ball and calls back Turbo "Not nice to see you mom, I hope you don't come to the next family reunions" Oran runs out of the room and goes down the other hallway.

Reminder that Soup is there

@TheRavenHasLanded

She growled, "MALAMAR!" It Psychic-ed the rocks off of her.

She pulled out a device that connected to the PA.

"Attention all units! The facility is on complete lockdown! Nothing gets out!"

@TheRavenHasLanded

She growled, "MALAMAR!" It Psychic-ed the rocks off of her.

She pulled out a device that connected to the PA.

"Attention all units! The facility is on complete lockdown! Nothing gets out!"

I dunno what to do about that. He's hotter than the sun so I can't grab him.

"Ok, I've gotta find Zip." Oran begins sneaking around the base trying to find where Zip is being held.

1 minute ago, Exotic Almond said:

"Ok, I've gotta find Zip." Oran begins sneaking around the base trying to find where Zip is being held.

Grunts and Shiny Pokemon filled the halls. He and Soup were surrounded.

Oran ducks into a nearby room to hide from the grunts, making sure to (somehow) take Soup.

One of the walls was thin, and he could hear something from the other side. Something like stomping.

1 minute ago, Spark of Hope said:

One of the walls was thin, and he could hear something from the other side. Something like stomping.

Soup melts the wall, thinking its Zip. 

6 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

Grunts and Shiny Pokemon filled the halls. He and Soup were surrounded.

Soup uses Lava Plume to clear them all out.

poor soup just wants a snack, not this.

"Hmmm, probably Stomper" Oran pokes his head out of the room and tries to pull one grunt out of the line into the room with him.

"Wha- HEY!"

Just for convenience sake, it's the one with Zip's Poke Balls

Just now, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Soup melts the wall, thinking its Zip. 

Soup uses Lava Plume to clear them all out.

It is, both Zip and Stomper.

One of their Pokemon used Quick Guard.

Not exactly how the move works, but whatever. 'S good enough

"Wha- HEY!"

It is, both Zip and Stomper.

One of their Pokemon used Quick Guard.

Soup looks at Zip dumbly. "Look, i know you want a snack, but lets get out of here, ok??" Zip says. Stomper raises an eyebrow, then just barrel rushes the pokemon in front of him, doing a Crunch.

2 minutes ago, Exotic Almond said:

Oran knocks him out and takes his uniform and then, noticing Zip's Pokeballs Oran takes them as well.

I don't know if Oran would do this, but this grunt did have a Grapploct that he could potentially release

1 minute ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Soup looks at Zip dumbly. "Look, i know you want a snack, but lets get out of here, ok??" Zip says. Stomper raises an eyebrow, then just barrel rushes the pokemon in front of him, doing a Crunch.

There were at least ten Pokemon in the hallway, most of them having evolved at least once. There was no way they could win a fight with only five unevolved Pokemon.

Edited by Spark of Hope

There were at least ten Pokemon in the hallway, most of them having evolved at least once. There was no way they could win a fight with only five unevolved Pokemon.

"GO Grapploct!" Oran smashes the ball after he sends it out "You're free now do you think you can help us escape?"

There were at least ten Pokemon in the hallway, most of them having evolved at least once. There was no way they could win a fight with only five Pokemon.

"Stomper! Come on! we gotta get out of here!" Zip shouts. Stomper just gives him a reluctant look. "I know you wanna beat them up, but this is a battle you cant win right now. we have to go!" Stomper turns and runs. He turns to Oran. "Hey, can i have my balls back?"

1 minute ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"Stomper! Come on! we gotta get out of here!" Zip shouts. Stomper just gives him a reluctant look. "I know you wanna beat them up, but this is a battle you cant win right now. we have to go!" Stomper turns and runs. He turns to Oran. "Hey, can i have my balls back?"

I'm not in the same room and dressed as a grunt.

"GO Grapploct!" Oran smashes the ball after he sends it out "You're free now do you think you can help us escape?"

Grapploct glared - then again, it was a Pokemon that always looked angry. It blocked the hallway, keeping all the grunts and 'mons to one side of its body.

Just now, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Soup melted the wall

whoops lol.

Grapploct glared - then again, it was a Pokemon that always looked angry. It blocked the hallway, keeping all the grunts and 'mons to one side of its body.

I kinda forgot about soup melting the wall lol.

I forgot about that. Neat.

"Here you go Zip." Oran looks around "That Grapploct won't last much longer, we should go"

"Here you go Zip." Oran looks around "That Grapploct won't last much longer, we should go"

"HEY GRAPPLOCT, THANKS" Zip shouts. He grins at the ball holding Dyna. "Did i ever tell you how i shut down that operation when you first met me?" he looks at Oran.