Spark of Hope

Just now, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Zip walks into the center, drenched in sweat, grinning like a mad man. he walks up to the lady, and politely asks for his pokemon to be healed. he gives a smile while doing so. 

Almond is running PMCs/Pokemarts

@Exotic Almond

2 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Zip walks into the center, drenched in sweat, grinning like a mad man. he walks up to the lady, and politely asks for his pokemon to be healed. he gives a smile while doing so. 

Ah, yup sorry!

"Oh dear, are you ok sir!? Or young man? Sorry you looked older for a second." Nurse Joy takes his Pokeballs and puts them into the bloop bloop machine.

Just now, Exotic Almond said:

"Oh dear, are you ok sir!? Or young man? Sorry you looked older for a second." Nurse Joy takes his Pokeballs and puts them into the bloop bloop machine.

*snort* the bloop bloop machine????

He scratches the back of his head. "Yeah, im good. i dont know, just wanna heal up this tyrunt i befriended, albeit after i beat it up." he blushes.

2 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

He scratches the back of his head. "Yeah, im good. i dont know, just wanna heal up this tyrunt i befriended, albeit after i beat it up." he blushes.

"Ah, a new Pokemon! And a Tyrunt no less! You must've had a wonderful time digging for fossils! Goodness knows they don't live wild so I don't know where else you'd get one! If you go fossil digging again tell *Scientist* that I send my regards" The bloop bloop machine (TM) finishes "Ok, there's your Pokemon all happy and healthy! Take care now!"

6 minutes ago, Exotic Almond said:

"Ah, a new Pokemon! And a Tyrunt no less! You must've had a wonderful time digging for fossils! Goodness knows they don't live wild so I don't know where else you'd get one! If you go fossil digging again tell *Scientist* that I send my regards" The bloop bloop machine (TM) finishes "Ok, there's your Pokemon all happy and healthy! Take care now!"

he blinks. "Wait. What." he stares at the tyrunts ball. "WHAT"

1 minute ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

he blinks. "Wait. What." he stares at the tyrunts ball. "WHAT"

She blunks at him "Yeah... the fossil Pokemon don't occur naturally here so you have to resurrect them from the fossils that are abundant in the desert. Y'know that one." She points out the window "I have never heard of a wild fossil Pokemon roaming around. Abandoned Pokemon are usually found in cities and are reported to the police quickly." She gets a very nervous look on her face.

1 minute ago, Exotic Almond said:

She blunks at him "Yeah... the fossil Pokemon don't occur naturally here so you have to resurrect them from the fossils that are abundant in the desert. Y'know that one." She points out the window "I have never heard of a wild fossil Pokemon roaming around. Abandoned Pokemon are usually found in cities and are reported to the police quickly." She gets a very nervous look on her face.

His eyes widen. "SHOOT. DID I DO SOMETHING BAD?" he starts hyperventilating.

28 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"N-no although I must ask you to keep your voice down." A trainer in the corner who was crying glares at him with daggers in his eyes "If the PokeBall worked that means it was wild. You probably just saved it from an abusive trainer, especially if it attacked you outright."

Temnota Town:

Oran is about to tell Cash something but he gets interrupted by a noise "What was that?! I'm gonna go check it out." He runs out of the restaurant and into the streets where a broadcast is playing on a nearby TV shop.

@Cash67

Edited by Exotic Almond

49 minutes ago, Exotic Almond said:

"N-no although I must ask you to keep your voice down." A trainer in the corner who was crying glares at him with daggers in his eyes "If the PokeBall worked that means it was wild. You probably just saved it from an abusive trainer, especially if it attacked you outright."

Temnota Town:

Oran is about to tell Cash something but he gets interrupted by a noise "What was that?! I'm gonna go check it out." He runs out of the restaurant and into the streets where a broadcast is playing on a nearby TV shop.

@Cash67

He calms down, then looks at the trainer in the corner. "Hey, whats wrong? can i help you?"

dude has emotional ADHD. 

50 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

The Tyrunt popped out of its Poké Ball, bit his pant leg, and started pulling gently. 

4 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

He calms down, then looks at the trainer in the corner. "Hey, whats wrong? can i help you?"

"Dude, just go. I'm just waiting for my Raticate to wake up from his coma. This may be the last day before he's..."

This guy is not in any way relevant, it was meant to be a joke.

2 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

“Ty!” it said through clenched teeth, still pulling his leg. 

"ok, ok, im going" but he hesitates just before leaving, waiting for the trainer he was talking to to reply.

"Dude, just go. I'm just waiting for my Raticate to wake up from his coma. This may be the last day before he's..."

ah

"Oh, ok..." and he leaves.

Tyrunt hesitated, released its grip, and licked the Trainer’s face. Then it stomped back over to Ron, went ahead of him slightly, and turned back towards him. 

"ok, ok, im going" but he hesitates just before leaving, waiting for the trainer he was talking to to reply.

1 minute ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"Oh, ok..." and he leaves.

As he leaves he can hear the trainer cry out "Noo! Raticate!! How could you Red!!"

Just now, Spark of Hope said:

Tyrunt hesitated, released its grip, and licked the Trainer’s face. Then it stomped back over to Ron, went ahead of him slightly, and turned back towards him. 

He smiles sadly at the tyrunt. "Mind if i call you stomper? i feel like thats an appropriate name"

As he leaves he can hear the trainer cry out "Noo! Raticate!! How could you Red!!"

1. Yikes

2. I understood that reference 

He smiles sadly at the tyrunt. "Mind if i call you stomper? i feel like thats an appropriate name"

“Ty!” He turned and ran a few feet, then turned back. 

He laughs despite himself. "Yeah, yeah, alright, lets go." he holds out the ball. "Come on, i dont think i can pick you up yet."

“Runt!” It went ahead another few feet out of the building. 

he follows, a little confused.

Tyrunt kept going “backwards”, in the direction of Zeme City, or maybe Pisek Desert. Either way, it was trying to lead him somewhere.