Spark of Hope

"Dyna! Stomper! Back!" and he returns his two pokemon. "Wait, how do i know you arent a grunt? you have a shiny pokemon with you, and nothing else as far as i can tell."

Just now, Exotic Almond said:

"Oh yeah, you have no idea just how energetic I can get. Now come on!"

He sighs, then gets on his bike.

Just now, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"Dyna! Stomper! Back!" and he returns his two pokemon. "Wait, how do i know you arent a grunt? you have a shiny pokemon with you, and nothing else as far as i can tell."

He sighs, then gets on his bike.

Oran gets very uncomfortable and serious "You really wanna know?"

Ok, I've decided to Lileep.

Oran gets very uncomfortable and serious "You really wanna know?"

"I mean, sure. but only if you want to. I get the gist of it already. you were one at some point, right?" he sighs. "oh, and if you catch one, be sure to do well by it. Ancient pokemon are my favorite" his eyes sparkle. he runs around all the fainted pokemon, taking care not to disturb them. 

what Pokemon are there anyways?

1 minute ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"I mean, sure. but only if you want to. I get the gist of it already. you were one at some point, right?" he sighs. "oh, and if you catch one, be sure to do well by it. Ancient pokemon are my favorite" his eyes sparkle. he runs around all the fainted pokemon, taking care not to disturb them. 

"Well, not exactly. Their boss killed my dad... He found out too much, they offered to let him join but he stuck to his morals and one thunderbolt later he was gone..."

The true reason no Pokemon protagonist has a father (Let's ignore May and Brendan)

As for Pokemon, all of them I think. Legendaries and Mythicals are special obviously and fossil 'mons usually have to revive but for the most part just ask Spark if it's in your area.

3 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Yes each type of fossil is currently there

"Well, not exactly. Their boss killed my dad... He found out too much, they offered to let him join but he stuck to his morals and one thunderbolt later he was gone..."

correction, what fossil Pokemon are there of the ones I magnituded.

Oh my goodness I forgot about them! Wait, idea!

As Oran begins to get on his bike he sees a single Tirtuga. The Tirtuga can't move and is slowly dehydrating. "Oh, oh no. This is why Team Shadow is bad. They don't care for Pokemon in the slightest." Oran grabs the weakened Tirtuga and puts it in his bike basket (Or carries it somehow idk?). "Let's get to the Pokemon center."

3 minutes ago, Exotic Almond said:

As Oran begins to get on his bike he sees a single Tirtuga. The Tirtuga can't move and is slowly dehydrating. "Oh, oh no. This is why Team Shadow is bad. They don't care for Pokemon in the slightest." Oran grabs the weakened Tirtuga and puts it in his bike basket (Or carries it somehow idk?). "Let's get to the Pokemon center."

"Probably put it into a pokeball first." he replies.

"Probably put it into a pokeball first." he replies.

"O-oh yeah right." Oran looks at the Tirtouga "This is for your own good." he taps the Pokeball to the Tirtouga's forehead. With 3 vibrations and a click the Tirtouga stays in.

The anime be like, *Inspirational music* "Hooray I caught a dying animal!"

"O-oh yeah right." Oran looks at the Tirtouga "This is for your own good." he taps the Pokeball to the Tirtouga's forehead. With 3 vibrations and a click the Tirtouga stays in.

when you put it like that... yikes.

Meanwhile, Zip had calmed down a lileep and had caught it.

Meanwhile, Zip had calmed down a lileep and had caught it.

"There's way too many to catch and transport. I barely have any Pokeballs. We should probably go to the nearest Pokemon Center and tell Nurse Joy about this."

He nods. "Agreed. lets hurry." he hops back on his bike and peddles off. 

Oran follows him. Hold on little ones. He thinks as he speeds off.

Oh gosh, the awkwardness of playing 2 characters comes soon (Oran and Nurse Joy. And maybe Schmue?)

Dyna's ball opens up and he sits on the back of the bike, much to Zip's chagrin.

Remember Raticate guy? I have decided that he will be a knock off instead of actually having the name Blue lol.

"So... where is the nearest Pokecenter? I don't know much outside of my town. I kinda just rushed here with GPS."

"So... where is the nearest Pokecenter? I don't know much outside of my town. I kinda just rushed here with GPS."

ah. 

He shrugs. "Dunno. Stomper! I need you!" and he throws stomper out. "Hey, can you lead us to the pokemon center we were at before?" @Spark of Hope

its gonna be a running gag that he just keeps ending up in frantic situations so he's practically perpetually drenched in sweat.

He shrugs. "Dunno. Stomper! I need you!" and he throws stomper out. "Hey, can you lead us to the pokemon center we were at before?" @Spark of Hope

Stomper leads them back to Trava Town.

That was the plot element I was using Stomper for, so it's fully yours now

1 minute ago, Spark of Hope said:

Stomper leads them back to Trava Town.

Oran rushes into the Pokemon center "Please... Help... Injured fossils over in desert."

Nurse Joy says "Oh well, their trainers can come and heal them then right?"

@TheRavenHasLanded

Edited by Exotic Almond

Zip opens up the door to the center, looking like he just got waterboarded, panting, fairly dusty, and he nearly collapses as he walks up to the Nurse. "Fossil... pokemon... everywhere... no trainers... ugh..." then he collapses.

1 minute ago, Exotic Almond said:

Oran rushes into the Pokemon center "Please... Help... Injured fossils over in desert."

Nurse Joy says "Oh well, their trainers can come and heal them then right?"

@TheRavenHasLanded

He starts snoring.

5 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Zip opens up the door to the center, looking like he just got waterboarded, panting, fairly dusty, and he nearly collapses as he walks up to the Nurse. "Fossil... pokemon... everywhere... no trainers... ugh..." then he collapses.

He starts snoring.

NJ: "Sir! SIR!" She walks over to him. "Chancey use wake up slap!" Chancey wake-up-slaps Zip. "You can't just fall asleep like that! You are the second person to come in here demanding healing for fossils! Where are all these fossils coming from!?"

O: "Please, Nurse Joy, Heal Tirtouga."
NJ: "Oh of course sweetie, put him right on the machine."

Edited by Exotic Almond

"Sir! SIR!" She walks over to him. "Chancey use wake up slap!" Chancey wake-up-slaps Zip. "You can't just fall asleep like that! You are the second person to come in here demanding healing for fossils! Where are all these fossils coming from!?"

"Please, Nurse Joy, Heal Tirtouga."
"Oh of course sweetie, put him right on the machine."

"AH" he shouts, pained. Stomper comes out and just glares at the chancey. he sighs. "You heard of team shadow or whatever? well, theres some chaos going on. can we have medical supplies to take down there at the very least? they dont seem to have any trainers. the fossil pokemon, that is." he puts the lileep on the machine.

"AH" he shouts, pained. Stomper comes out and just glares at the chancey. he sighs. "You heard of team shadow or whatever? well, theres some chaos going on. can we have medical supplies to take down there at the very least? they dont seem to have any trainers. the fossil pokemon, that is." he puts the lileep on the machine.

"Wha! They found us so quickly!" She turns white as she realizes what she said She dashes away knocking open the closet with a tied up nurse joy tumbling out to the shock of Chancey and everyone else.

Gotta go be bac... eventually.