Spark of Hope

1 minute ago, Exotic Almond said:

"Well we currently have a sale that literally never ends but it's still technically a sale. If you buy ten or more then you get a premier ball, but 20 doesn't get you 2. There's no taxes so you could just buy them in groups of ten or whatever."

Del looks at the stuff he has ready. "Maybe I will just get 10" he says somewhat awkwardly. 

3 minutes ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

Del looks at the stuff he has ready. "Maybe I will just get 10" he says somewhat awkwardly. 

"Ok, your total comes out to 1000$. Thank you for coming on free camping gear day, here's your 10 pokeballs and premier ball for a promotion that never ends. Have a Poketastic day." as he turns around you can hear him mutter "I'm so tired."

2 minutes ago, Just_a_Fan said:

The curse is absorbed into the [けつばん]

Dang, oh well.

8 minutes ago, Exotic Almond said:

"Ok, your total comes out to 1000$. Thank you for coming on free camping gear day, here's your 10 pokeballs and premier ball for a promotion that never ends. Have a Poketastic day." as he turns around you can hear him mutter "I'm so tired."

Del thanks the man, hearing his mutter, he feels a pang in his chest, before excitedly grabbing the stuff, chucking some Pokedollars onto the counter. He grabs his bike chucks everything into the back, and starts pedalling, heading towards the forest.

1 minute ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

Del thanks the man, hearing his mutter, he feels a pang in his chest, before excitedly grabbing the stuff, chucking some Pokedollars onto the counter. He grabs his bike chucks everything into the back, and starts pedalling, heading towards the forest.

We are both kinda mini-GMs. Do you want me to do wild pokemon and trainers or just wait for Spark?

8 minutes ago, Exotic Almond said:

"Ok! Bye!" Oran gets on his bike and leaves heading towards Trava town.

You're in Trava. I don't know if you want to take on the Gym? Vila was the other town

1 minute ago, Exotic Almond said:

Oran bikes into the Trava forest to look for Team Shadow grunts to beat up.

@Spark of Hope

PM me what you mean

1 minute ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Or Archen, Aerodactyl, Amaura, Anorith, or one of the Arcto-s

Really any fossil Pokemon that starts with A lol