“It’s a Long Way Up!” (The IRL-Skills RP)

1 minute ago, Spark of Hope said:

Spark looked up at the mountain. "Maybe. Just an idea, but maybe we should split up into two groups, at least for a while. One team to make the fires, the other for some recon. Just see what's ahead, what we're dealing with."

“I’m down with recon! Let’s just have a signal just in case an emergency happens. Your trombone?”

4 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

Spark looked up at the mountain. "Maybe. Just an idea, but maybe we should split up into two groups, at least for a while. One team to make the fires, the other for some recon. Just see what's ahead, what we're dealing with."

"Sure I can recon. Maybe I can be helpful. I do have a mellophone if we need emergency help."

1 minute ago, UndiagnosedCrazyBoy said:

“I’m down with recon! Let’s just have a signal just in case an emergency happens. Your trombone?”

"Cool by me!" She picked it up. "Almond and I can both just blast if we need help or something."

Just now, Exotic Almond said:

"Sure I can recon. Maybe I can be helpful. I do have a mellophone if we need emergency help."

Just now, TwinSouls said:

In a flash of light, yeah. Have you read any of the thread yet?

12 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

"Cool by me!" She picked it up. "Almond and I can both just blast if we need help or something."

Read the first page, and might’ve gotten in trouble for laughing during some ‘silent work time’

Souls appears in a flash of light, immediately faceplants on the ground, and groans.

”owwwww…”

Edited by TwinSouls
Grammar

Souls appears in a flash of light, and immediately faceplants on the ground, and groans.

”owwwww…”

Spark helped him up with her free hand. "You alright?"

“My face hurts, but I’ll live.” Souls glances around, “where am I?”

"We don't know for sure. But what we know is we're on a mountain, and the only way we can go is towards the summit. We were just debating splitting into two groups; one for a fire signal, one for recon."

Just now, UndiagnosedCrazyBoy said:

“Wait, Souls?! You’re here too?”

I mean Almond and I are

2 minutes ago, UndiagnosedCrazyBoy said:

“Wait, Souls?! You’re here too?”

Sure!

“Apparently… I doubt I’d be very useful for the fire signal, I guess I could help with recon?”

Edited by TwinSouls

“Apparently… can someone explain where I am?”

2 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

"We don't know for sure. But what we know is we're on a mountain, and the only way we can go is towards the summit. We were just debating splitting into two groups; one for a fire signal, one for recon."

“Ok, it sounds like Almond, me and Spark maybe souls too are going to go on recon. Does anybody else want to join up?”

8 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

“Ok, it sounds like Almond, me and Spark maybe souls too are going to go on recon. Does anybody else want to join up?”

58 minutes ago, UndiagnosedCrazyBoy said:

“So it isn’t necessarily just survival supplies.” CrazyBoy said looking down,  he realized that he’s shaved off quite a bit of kindling from the branches he’s gathered. “You said to put the kindling in a pile and the dry branches too?” He asked.

"That's tinder, but yes. Make a pile of wood shavings, a pile of dry branches, a pile of wet branches and green leaves, and we can try to drag a fallen tree or two over." 

34 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

"Excellent idea. I'll keep coordinating the fires."

1 hour ago, Exotic Almond said:

"Wait, can we put stuff back in the bags? Like to get them to disappear?"

You can; they'll disappear.

And yeah, it is hilarious. XD

Glass brought a large pile of branches. 

39 minutes ago, UndiagnosedCrazyBoy said:

"I'll come," she said.

39 minutes ago, UndiagnosedCrazyBoy said:

“Alright! Recon crew, are we ready to go?” CrazyBoy shouted.

"Wait, I'm coming too!" Silvereye shouted, a pencil and paper in hand. "To mark down whatever useful stuff we find", he explained when asked.

Dray finishes the axe yard and goes off into the woods. "Everyone not doing recon, listen up! We've got to work together or we'll die out here. You two! Stop horsing around." He points at Raven and Souls. "I need someone to saw this fallen tree into logs. We have enough tinder and kindling. Someone else, look for medium sized rocks and make three circles of them in an equilateral triangle. Sweep any leaves or pine needles to ten feet away from the fire pits. I'll chop our wood."